Written/Video Update-23rd December

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Video:http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570678

Written Update-23/12/2010

Blindfold Game

Scene continuous. Sona is blindfolded and is searching. Suhana is standing in a corner and watching. and as expected sona falls on ishaan. suhana sad. rajini says its always sona and ishaan playing and hence blindfolds inder. inder tell he will find rajini in seconds and atlast catches disha and shouts and ilesh shouts it not his but his wife. ilesh is blindfolded and tries to find disha. suhana is enjoying aand watching. everyone becomes silent and goes and stands in a corner. ilesh tries to find disha out of nowhere and enters alok. ilesh catches alok and tells he found her. and asks him to come behind lake and they will do romantic things and all and actually does kissing sounds and all...and when ilesh finds out he is shocked and everyone starts laughing. alok realises everyone's there and is embarrased...

KK Rockstar

badi maa RB and rano speaking about KK's music. RB says now she realises where all character of suhana comes from and BM says suhana is not like KK(meaning she is better than KK)...

Old is Gold

the older lot playing frizbee...and BM goes to take firizbee and sees dadaji swinging dadiji(she is lying...that kind guys...)...all happy

Youth and Fun

The younger lot also does and ishaan is doing that to sona. ishaan asks suhana to click pictures of them. suhana does not look. sona and ishaan clicking pictures in different poses and suhana sad.

The younger men lot is swimming pool...everyone calls the lady lot and no one comes...and as expected sona comes...ishaan plays with sona in the swimming pool and suhana sad.

Cricket War...KK Vs Alok

Then comes the cricket match between KK and Alok. They pick teams...KK picks ishaan and Alok tells KK that ishaan is of no use. Alok picks ilesh. KK picks Inder. Alok picks ishika. KK picks dadaji and dadiji says wherever dadaji goes she will be there...atlast ishaan says sona is in their team. disha asks ilesh whom he wants sona or disha..ilesh says disha...ishaan says sona is his. meeti and suhana are sad as no one picked them and they start leaving. KK stops and says meeti is in his team and suhana in alok's. dadaji is made the umpire also.

The  game starts. dadaji and dadiji opening. Dadiji says to alok to fulfil dadaji's last wish of hitting sixer. Alok says no relation in game. Dadiji says then he is not her son. Alok says she is not his mother and he(dadaji) is not his father...

alok bowling. dadaji hits and runs but dadiji does not run and hence run out.

A mother's heart

Badi maa is sitting by the lake and thinking about Panna. RB and Rano comes and tells that dadaji-dadiji are fighting again. RB says becos of the match she is fearing whether Alok and KK might start fighting. they decide to go boating. BM not going. Rano says its too deep and leaves. BM says its not as deep as life.

War Continues

Ishaan batting and ilesh bowling. ishaan hits and ball flies and with that ends the innings. KK's team has scored 43 runs and Alok's team has to take 44 runs to win..

Both the teams have a huddle..

Alok decides ilesh and suhana will open batting. sona bowling suhana batting. suhana hits and sona catches. suhana sad...alok all saying not out. ishaan comes and hugs and lifts sona. suhana sad. dadaji says not out as it was no ball. Alok team is like yes yes, but suhana angry..throws the bat and goes and sits angrily...

Precap

Night time....all playing passing pillow. sanju is out. RB asks her to sing. sanju says she does not know but suhana sings well...all are surprised including suhana...

Edited by Angelic_A - 24 December 2010 at 1:38pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

RajourizombieNas1mvatsaAnilaKdesai_bindiyakrishygpandey1pragyakumarsarahjcoinkoinksaggi80sdavisalpha12smile365daysRaviSharmageetaawahinirleppannulovingangleritamukundcatch_rituarchie76mani86vm_2009***Anu***kamuraliharish_kendent4uekomassushavvineuchariMefromNJsvesumwassup28dirk41nanda_gopaelgeesingh008nurulainasyadada_mehak_KhaLidaHsrmirji_Nancy_A HUGE FANNirjhor105madhoo-Happy4Ever-Natasha08Sinha18Anu-Ananyaprncz-desiresoul-infinity00anna44Keenu.GNelsVarsha-01nami2811Angelic_Apop77Bul3niveditha_Invincible_NimbuMirchi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick and wonderful updateBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Today(23/12/10) ishaan's behavior was just unbearable..............he was all the time with sona and not even once looked at suhana.............and he claims he loves suhana more than anyone in this world..............what a loserAngry..........................seriously suhana should leave this guy.............and i felt like giving a punch to dadaji..........what kind of an elder he is, smiling looking at suhana's pain..............why not he is dadaji of a loserAngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma1234AraamA HUGE FANMinnie.yyyyYusBee

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Today was one of the worst episodes of SGP IMO ,ishaan's character has completely lost his beauty and credibilityThumbs Down

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma1234A HUGE FANsevakneel_jayMinnie.YusBee

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged

i totally agree...todays epi ws vrryyy irrritatingConfused...

nowdays ishaanz charactr is much irritating thn dat of sonazAngry....poor suhana...she is all lonely nw evn with the cmplt familySleepy...i cant take it anymore...dadaji n badima shoud end dis 'greeat plan'  very soonDisapprove ....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma1234sevakneel_jayMinnie.YusBee

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thank you very much...

I am truly hating Ishan...how can he be so friendly with sona infront of suhana as he is now married man ... I am gonna throw rock at him him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Huma1234neel_jayMinnie.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Thank you very much...

I am truly hating Ishan...how can he be so friendly with sona infront of suhana as he is now married man ... I am gonna throw rock at him him

I'll join you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by anna44

Thank you very much...

I'll join you
Save a rock for me too!  I want to throw also.  Ishaan is an idiot!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Baby_e09SweetQueensmjtruelegend

Go to top