Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Live UD: Kya humare raaste hogaye alag...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Rudra gets a call from someone and he gets worried...... They all ask him what wrong and he says that mom is coming....

Next morning jignesh tells rashi that he'lll bring her gifts and she says that she doesnt want all that and only wants some time.... jignesh goes out and bumps into arjun and he asks arjun what he wants now.... arjun tells him to keep his sister happy in this condition..... jignesh is about to leave but ajun stops him and jignesh tells rashi lets go to the doctors...... rashi gets very happy and they both leave.... ajun is very happy.... Arjun's other brother comes and says i never saw you smile but you smile a lot now and arjun says she taught me.... he asks who and arjun doesnt say anything.....

Arjun is waiting in the living room for rashi.... she comes and rashi comes and hugs him..... rashi is about to show the sonagraph reports but mickhal comes and says that the HM will come to the party.... they all leave to invite more people..... rashi gets sad that no one gave me five minutes..... arjun and his younger brother sit next to her and look at the pictures.... arjun tells rashi that dad gave you his gift what do you want from me and ashi says i'll tell you after thinking.....

Kartar and DJ are outside waiting for arohi to arrive and he sees that rashi's baby showe is in the same place and he tells DJ to take arohi inside because he doesnt want arohi to know that arjun and his family are here.... DJ tells him to send daljit and that she's bring arohi right away....

rashi comes and sees that arohi is getting engaged here and tells markand to make sure arjun see that arohi is getting engaged here..... they says they have work to do inside and rashi tells her mom to wait with her but she says that she wont wait but rashi says for me.... they go and stand next to DJ and bua and they start to taunt each other and yell at each other.....

2 cars pull up and arjun and arohi both get out at the same time and see each other...... They stand in front of each other and chikku gets out from the other side.... Arohi asks him what's he doing here and arjun says that he didnt even know that today is his engagement..... arohi tells him to stop following now and chikku smiles.... arohi says that i want to spend tonight with my close ones and arjun says me too and arjun tries to tell her but arohi stops him and says that today is my engagement and now your going to tell me.... then she tells him that  I hate you and arjun says that if you tell a lie for the once it doesnt become the truth..... arohi says okay if there was something between us then and arohi says that you probably really sorry but you'll always be a criminal..... im from a police and lawyer's family do you think i'll be able to stay with you.... arjun looks at chikku and sasy that he wont keep you happy..... arohi says he's a decent guy and my family likes him....

arjun tells her that people respect us too and arohi says that there is a difference between respect nad fear.... arohi says people are scared of your family..... arohi then tells him that she cant think about a criminal and leaves and chikku goes to arjun and tells him did you listen and that i told you the same thing too but you dont listen...... Then chikku says that what was to happen happened and do you see that board.... Arjun walks towards him and chikku gets scared and runs away.....

Arjun starts to walk inside but he sees that the ring fell down so he bends down and picks it up.....

Chikku and arohi enter the hall together abd arohi is thinking about what arjun said outside..... Arohi then thinks that if your love was true then you wouldnt have came to my room at night but would have came in front of everyone and face everyone.... 

NO PRECAP
dont forget to press the LIKE button and to read the WRITTEN update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 23 December 2010 at 8:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondalive-is-greatSabeeqaKishikaek43Du_NishAnu-Ananyaipkknd06..anshita..xTimaxblack_hazeMariaa.SG

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
thanks......OMg!!!arjuhi....love u guyz....keep fighting..til u guyz cant live without each othr....haha...tats romantic,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hey roshni (right?) u mean the mother of Rudra coming?
great love this me - i am sure a positive character and further in arjuhi story + the reason of the feud will soon be out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yoou'Wink
live-is-great Newbie
live-is-great
live-is-great

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
thank you ji ............... ur doin great Job
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Hey roshni (right?) u mean the mother of Rudra coming?
great love this me - i am sure a positive character and further in arjuhi story + the reason of the feud will soon be out.

Yah anything positive is a hope of light for Arjuhi ... Please cv's show us some hope now.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index