SounSoun
SounSoun

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Yes !! i am waiting too !! Tongue
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
lol..i am in us..so can't watch on tv...:(..waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube...i have at least 50 mins to go..lol
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yes now only 15 minutes to go.. can anyone will tell what happened in the show after u watch.. I can not watch youtube from here.. i have to wait until I go home.. CryI am eger to know whats going to happen today?
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

yes now only 15 minutes to go.. can anyone will tell what happened in the show after u watch.. I can not watch youtube from here.. i have to wait until I go home.. CryI am eger to know whats going to happen today?

sure..i will tell u wat happened...once it's uploaded on youtube and watch it
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

They showed Pia nd gang playing that bhoot game nd then some South bhooth came nd they took turn nd asked Bhoot questions....When Pia's turn came she asked whether Matz was there or not then the coin moved to Yes nd then she asked whether Matz know Abhay the coin moved to Yes nd then the coin moved nd showed that He is ur Faith.........
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged

so ya...girl gang played with tht oujja board thing..maithli actually arrived and said to piya ki abhay tumhari taqdeer hai...madhu tellin arnab abot piya was a dream..so nothng happened there..abhay bailed danish out...arnab came there..confrontation scene between danish and arnab...danish is not feelin guilty...last scene..misha said tht..she was playin with magnet b4..bt maithli actually arrived..and coin moved by itself..so she was the one who said abhay is piya's fate..piya seemed baffled...i think deep down tht is wat she wanted to hear..

precap: danish repairing car...abhay just pushes bonnet of car on him..and tells him tht...tum piya ko sabak sikhaoge...if u touch piya..i will ans u..main piya ka saaya hoon...

can't wait for tomo epi...

Edited by kiranni - 23 December 2010 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-xBefikre

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
welcome to forum and watched the epi was kind of boring :((

and hey pls dont post in capslock. its considered shouting in internet (: pls edit.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index