India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

What u think

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Finally i saw ajay part. God that was dam funny. Truly hilarious. Now i can bet that its worlds best weird smile. I also cant stop laughing when i heard manjari dialogue to ajay-Tumhare face pe hamasha ek he expression hota hai. I feel like she is taunting him as an actor rofl rofl. But i still believe that he is not bad actor. He is just trying to do justice and give perfection to his character. Its all cv's fault who r spoiling characters either its ajay or manjari.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
You r right why did they make ajay smile that stupidly in the first place and anyways uptill now ajay was just playing stiff and all and now suddenly he's shown falling for majari i guess its going to take a lil time for him to settle in his acting!!
viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i agree.. well frm my pov in most of d shows stiff boys fall for girls n start smilin so deres ntin wrong wid d track or d cvs.. its jus dat rajdeep is new n i tink he has nt done much of modeling or he myt hav nt done modelin.. m nt aware of tis.. bt being a new person cumin frm a reality show he just lack experience n i tink he ll pick dis up he needs a lil time..
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
m sry i jst gt cnfused in ajayz real name its yashdeep nt rajdeep! :P
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Cvs must understand this that they r working with new actors who have no or very less acting experience so the only thing left is to create a good plot and then try to take maximum from each instead of showing such stupid things. I dont know that its yash first show and he is from some reality show. Can u tell me reality show name

forbiddenlove

viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
yes dat creatives shud understand bt yar i think creatives are trying to get best outta him n hez trin his level bst too! n i think he ll succeed one day forsure! so i tink nun of dem can b blamed as creatives n yash bth r trin bst to der job wid perfectn! yup he came in lux perfect bride n der he met parul! she had performed in d show!
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Yeah i agree that both actors and cvs r doing their best and its good also thats why we r hooked to show. Yes u r right We must give them some time.

Whitestallion

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index