Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

23rd December Written Update(Complete) (Page 4)

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
gr8
thks

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
If I was Prem, and Nandini left for her sister's place on her Bday without waiting for me, I'd be very very upset..... Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccfj08

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update. jeez wonder what would happen to nandini when she remembers what happened to her.
bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 10on10

Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya,

Why  Prapti story??? I thought Dr K chracter(in positive way) was highlight of the show, specially her passion, beliefs and values in life.

Why are they butchering her character, don't you feel she is big failure as MOM, Pratham cannot support his mom or tame his wife, Prem, just saw Nandini and she became his favorite toy and he had to get it any cost(no thinking from anyoneUnhappy in the process) and now Prapti, at this tender age going around in night with her BF. She should be studying or concentrating on her career. When kids go bad, mom gets blame thats reality, sad but trueCry

Hate this new storyAngry, just to bring the comparison with their marriage. Is it needed.

I feel she is sending Nandini, for both her and Prem's sake now. Prem, so she can handle him like mom and Nandini so she is still unknown to the fact.
@bold - Veena, you're scaring me... I dont have kids yet and want to have 'em in future, but really, I dont want to be held responsible if they go bad....Confused
Tanu I said bad but true by experience and general behaviour, my silson became brat when he was 14-15, he used to be good but bad societyCry all blame went to my silOuch  his grand parent were like she didn't take care. Now he get high GRE score after engg and all credit goes to grand parentsOuch. Even mu husband says my mom dad's care did it.

Since earlier days mom used to stay home and all family values came from her. Now its all changed but our society didn't,Ouch

Edited by bbbccc - 24 December 2010 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

I watched the episode yesterday, Prapti is very pretty looked like all grown up suddenly. Didn't she look like Twinkle Khanna actually her better version even

shahmin Senior Member
shahmin
shahmin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
wonderful update .............Smile
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar
parvink Senior Member
parvink
parvink

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index