Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

23rd December Written Update(Complete) (Page 3)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i think episode se zyada interesting yahan per analysis hain

thanks for the update tanya

think prapti's story is coming up just because dr K is going to be targeted when nandinis past becomes common knowledge in the house, prapti is 18 years old... she looks younger, and i think nandini should be at least 20... praptis arguments were more of a young child asking for their way... rather than an adult making a decision

with prem it was different, they were looking for a girl for him, it just so happened that he saw the girl himself otherwise he might have been trying to get out of a marriage to a girl like sumati, it seemed like he wouldnt marry just bcos everything seemed right to this family, he wanted to marry for love and he fell in love with nandini

i agree with shoba, dr K is trying to protect prem by sending nandini home, sad that it is her birthday and she wouldnt even let her wait for prem to come home, she knew that once prem was home he wouldnt let her go so easily, sad....

i saw a bit of the segment of sbs where nandini was reacting to the truth coming out so i expected it to be soon, never thought it would be tomorrow, i cannot imagine how they are planning to show it now, will nandini want to come back to prem now that she has found this out? she seemed to be blaming her sis and bil for not telliing her the truth and marrying her off in a hurry, dont know how she will behave ????

love the strawberry icecream more than butterscotch Wink, think the aviators made a huge difference Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanx tanya
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaabbb

Thanks for update Tanya,

Why  Prapti story??? I thought Dr K chracter(in positive way) was highlight of the show, specially her passion, beliefs and values in life.

Why are they butchering her character, don't you feel she is big failure as MOM, Pratham cannot support his mom or tame his wife, Prem, just saw Nandini and she became his favorite toy and he had to get it any cost(no thinking from anyoneUnhappy in the process) and now Prapti, at this tender age going around in night with her BF. She should be studying or concentrating on her career. When kids go bad, mom gets blame thats reality, sad but trueCry

Hate this new storyAngry, just to bring the comparison with their marriage. Is it needed.

I feel she is sending Nandini, for both her and Prem's sake now. Prem, so she can handle him like mom and Nandini so she is still unknown to the fact.
@bold - Veena, you're scaring me... I dont have kids yet and want to have 'em in future, but really, I dont want to be held responsible if they go bad....Confused

fj08ssroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@Fatima B - I second that.. strawberry icecream goes so well with the aviator glasses...Big smile

fj08ssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@tanu - what abt your mother? how does she feel about the responsibility LOL

Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

@tanu - what abt your mother? how does she feel about the responsibility LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

Touche'  Fatima B!!

When I think about it, it sort of explains why she was laughing hysterically during my "bidaai"...   My poor husband looked very nervous....

fj08ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

i think episode se zyada interesting yahan per analysis hain

i agree with shoba, dr K is trying to protect prem by sending nandini home, sad that it is her birthday and she wouldnt even let her wait for prem to come home, she knew that once prem was home he wouldnt let her go so easily, sad....

i saw a bit of the segment of sbs where nandini was reacting to the truth coming out so i expected it to be soon, never thought it would be tomorrow, i cannot imagine how they are planning to show it now, will nandini want to come back to prem now that she has found this out? she seemed to be blaming her sis and bil for not telliing her the truth and marrying her off in a hurry, dont know how she will behave ????

love the strawberry icecream more than butterscotch Wink, think the aviators made a huge difference Big smile

Exactly......that is why Dr. K makes Nandini go away in a hurry........she wants her out before Prem comes back............he definitely wouldn't let her go that day!..........and I wonder how he is going to react when he finds Nandini has gone to her maike.......without even telling or asking him.......hope he will not blow a fuse!  Ouch

I saw a bit of that segment too........couldn't watch fully because that video was taking ages to load............I am really surprised that Nandini comes to know so soon........this is a big deviation from the original story!   She is sure to blame her Akka and Bhau........and will she tell Prem??  or will she just refuse to go back to him?   I thought we would have a few more PreNa scenes before the raaz is out.........but the CVs seem to be in a hurry to blow up everything..........I like fast paced stories, but this is going at a breakneck speed...........Shocked

They  have changed so many things now.........I wouldn't be surprised if Prem decides to support her............though I would prefer an initial phase of denial and anger and frustration.........which would be more natural!   I would like to see Prem as a normal man would react.......not some kind of unbelievable super hero..........his nonacceptance turning to acceptance over time would be more interesting to watch!  Embarrassed

fj08Thinker_Belle

nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index