Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

23rd December Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaRamyanbhattacharyareshma12umaindiaritakaymoon87allysiasrikondaRenu Kohliasaharyapratima6aarati4devmonicayRaviSharmasarahjcbaas-tvmokbansaggi80beej81ShaliniLazraahmednirleppannupaulsibilaspring567ashnaMaharajlibrarypassharish_kenkamuralikwebbelivanta29mystifyreamivpfatsoval0822HeenapaaabbbfloraheartsmartekomasSoapgirlgaayikadd.cooldivra4Pedamusica10AshVikrocksGauravsDbestGauri22sihuA HUGE FANsrmirjiprincessRock776waterlily_126riniiiissroomanishalini01Thinker_Bellesigridneela226OmaRamdassVarsha-01nivedithanycsweetie-Aysha-49erFannyxxSuhaniSoniaserendipity.

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thnx ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhAbHer_neha

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
omg Prapti has a bf? I wonder who can it be?
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thanx Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksAbHer_neha

jiyasingh Newbie
jiyasingh
jiyasingh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for d update Big smile
in today's epi what irritated me d most was Kalyani's behavior...whats wrong wid her shouting on every1..sending Nandini to her home on her b'day..abt Gaurav...OMG...Those aviator glasses n skin hugging pink shirt..uff teri adaa..I like d way u do anything n everything..his style today reminded me of Prithvi....umm..back to earth Rads
where was I..aah..kalyani..I didnt like d way she sent Nandini to her....she cud have let her go d next day...Poor Prem made so many plans which wud b shattered tomorrow...
Precap..OMG..Nandini hears d truth..that too on her b'day...poor girl..tomorrow's gonna b 1 heart breaking n shattering epi...poor PreNa...they're gonna have a tough time tomorrow
i think d photoframe of Prem..shattering into bits will indicate something bad or a omen which is usually shone in most of d shows..a kind of superstition
Prapti falling in love..is making Dr. K mad maybe becoz she's become more then precautious after hearing Nandini's story..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02craaabbbAbHer_nehassroomaniThinker_Belle

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Forgot to mention...d PreNa..recalling their sweet moments was so sweet...n d song in d background Javeda Zindagi..just perfect

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update TanyaSmile

Well I am liking the way CVs are portraying all this except the flashback of Nandini's past...It was very puzzling.Certain things remained unanswered like where was Aai when all this happened?? She doesn't know anything about Nandini's past...how can it be possible...Nandini used to reside in the same house still she dodn't notice her conditionConfused

Coming to Kalyani...I am not at all irritated with her behaviour...she is a human being yaar, like others she also has some human weaknesses in her...nobody can be so great...we cannot expect that she should behave normally with Nandini after knowing that she was rapped & delivered a child..specially when her past was concealed from her.

Kalyani is taking her time & it was a nice decision to send Nandini to her mayka. If knowing all this she had behaved normally with her, it would have been very dramatic.Kalyani's feelings are very natural & hats off to Neena Gupta for portraying Kalyani's dilemma so nicely.Clap...its good that Nandini comes to know about the truth..atleast now she can understand Kalyani's behaviour towards her.

One more thing I m not liking new dadi...she looks like a comedian...the old dadi was very degnified.

Oops...forgot to mention PreNa scene...how sweetly Prem gave good night kiss to herEmbarrassed...the background song when Prem & Nandini were remembering each-other was niceEmbarrassed...GK looked sooooooo hot..even I admit today he reminded me of Prathvi.

Edited by AbHer_neha - 23 December 2010 at 9:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshVikrocksThinker_Bellessroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index