India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

BEBO....

atzyxx Groupbie
atzyxx
atzyxx

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Todays episode of laadli was well sad...now i bet on the maha episode they  both meet as eachother are trying to take rvenge...and amrit probably sees bebo taking revenge on t he khanna family..and begins to wonder what shes doing as he believes she is in love with arjun khanna...den hopefully bebo will make him understand what has been happening and they can both take the KHANNA FAMILY DOWNNN!!!!!!!!!!...hope  it goes summa like that!!...not forgetting GOLDIE AND GURSHEEL....

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Even though today's episode was sad it was very good to watch. Everyone acted so well and of course there was no GG today. I'm damn sure this time they won't forgive GG because they had enough from both of them......
And if they forgive them this time then they are the biggest fools in the world.Dead
But i really wonder what Bebo is going to do as now Arjun is also against her. Now  a series of questions is awaiting her when she is back at the Khannas. Now, will Arjun let Bebo so freely as he is doing now?
atzyxx Groupbie
atzyxx
atzyxx

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
dont think he will...but it looks like she has already planned what she is going to be doing next..so who knws?...or she might make it out as she likes arjun to take revenge?...and he will nt see her in a bad way?
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Now while planning Bebo didn't know that Arjun would have this much suspicion towards her. I'm sure when she returns home Arjun would ask about the previous night incidents and also about the mask in Riya's room. I really don't know how Bebo would defend herself in front of ArjunConfused
s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
It would be great if Amrit could hear Arjun confess to Bebo how both he and Vijender planned AmBo's accident and plotted the Narangs downfall.

Bebo can also reveal to Arjun how she has planning her revenge on him since the day she found out about Amrit's death.

Amrit would finally realise that Bebo loves him and he can take revenge on Vijender, who he thinks is his "well-wisher".
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i don't really know how will bebo manage this revenge, OMG when she will get back to khanna house she will have to answer arjun's questions, i just hope she will have some strong reason to tell, and i hope arjun will ask about the night incident so he might start suspecting this khutte viju, arjun can suspect everyone but not his villain bro arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngry

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I also hope that Amrit hears WHY Bebo was acting like she loved Arjun before the reunion.  Otherwise the reunion will not be as happy as I am thinking ...
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I also hope that Amrit hears WHY Bebo was acting like she loved Arjun before the reunion.  Otherwise the reunion will not be as happy as I am thinking ...

don't worry sinha, jab tak misunderstanding khatm nahii hogi the reunion won't happen, so i am sure on sunday epi everything will be fine and hopefully we will get to see a rocking AmBo reunionDay Dreaming........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinhactnt

Go to top