Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB:Gurmeet misses his dream girl:Mod's note PG10 (Page 8)

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by vrsharma

happygolucky

if he know what exactly he & his parents (family) needs/wants thats enough, no need to think what his fans wants

if he is clear enough abt his requirements that is enough.

the only thing i didn't understand why always he repeats the same that

SHE DID THIS TO ME,
She did that to me
She supported me and etc..,

WHY He don't tell any thing about his family, parents and especially mother. that really  bothers me a lot.

a person (MAN & WOMAN) is nothing without their mother. rest all the relations/persons will come after mother only

This is my way of thinking and i belive in that. i am not forcing any body on this

ClapClapClap

Edited by fats30 - 23 December 2010 at 9:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerro

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

good one god save us from this torture or we will send gc= db  to big boss get them married as sara=ali  what an idea sir jiWink
Originally posted by happygolucky

DREAM GIRL OF GC======DREAMYWink

I wish he never become PM otherwise we will  see dream girl poster in every street, hear her news in every issue of TB and interviews on all SBBs and SBSs everyday.LOLLOL

Brilliant idea buddy ji Wink
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by temorocks

Oh, please, not again..........

He talks about being professional and in the other side he can't stop blabbering about this Angry

This is called verbal dysentery LOL No cureConfused

Super Word 'verbal dysentry'!!! Avi! has that all the time!

happygolucky

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged

I wish he never become PM otherwise we will  see dream girl poster in every street, hear her news in every issue of TB and interviews on all SBBs and SBSs everyday.LOLLOL

Avi....R u in revenge mood????
Maine jo article padhne ka dukh saha hai uska badala me chun chun ke loongi......ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrohappygolucky

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Arre yaaron! Kyun upset shupset ho rahe ho? Oh ji, hum tho humaare on screen Maaneet se hi khush hai ji! And as far as his personal life, humaara isse kya Lena dena? He has full right shight to make his decisions! V r ok wid Maaneet! Hai na guys? Wink Embarrassed hayyeeee maaneet!!!!

Ohh Ji Bikul theek-sheek keh rahe ho aap....Wink...humein to sirf MAANEET se matlab-shatlab hai ji...LOL....meaning ONSCREEN GURMEET & DRASHTI are the best jodi ever for us MAANEETians.....Right guys....Wink...As long as v get the full-on dose of GurTi chemistry ONSCREEN....Embarrassed.v r happy fans.....Smile....

For us MAANEETians.....MAANEET is a couple made in heaven....take a look below...c it to believe it....Wink

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Avi....R u in revenge mood????
Maine jo article padhne ka dukh saha hai uska badala me chun chun ke loongi......ROFL

Maine aisa to  nahi socha thaWink
evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thank you for the article...

Well never knew GC before Geet..  So for me I know Maan first then GC..  Loved Maan and that is why wanted to know the man who portrayed Maan..  He seems to be so true to his family in his personal life good for him.  He should be as that makes him a true and better person... 

So to know a little bit about his personal life shows me what kind of a person he is off the statge and that is not bad but cannot make any comments about his feelings for his loved ones that is his previlage to do so and I just read it as the statement from the actor and appreciate it...

But for me when I see Geet I only see Maan and that is important to me..  Anybody can portrayed any character..   as we have seen many actors replaced by other actors and the show still goes on..  like our dadima was replaced but we still love the character of Dadima all the same...

So for me At this fourm..  Maan is the man...  GC is the person who by his sheer talent and hard work makes Maan real..  and that makes me see Geet..  The character of Maan played by GC...

Edited by evasumi - 23 December 2010 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16-Mrs.MSK-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

happygolucky

if he know what exactly he & his parents (family) needs/wants thats enough, no need to think what his fans wants

if he is clear enough abt his requirements that is enough.

the only thing i didn't understand why always he repeats the same that

SHE DID THIS TO ME,
She did that to me
She supported me and etc..,

WHY He don't tell any thing about his family, parents and especially mother. that really  bothers me a lot.

a person (MAN & WOMAN) is nothing without their mother. rest all the relations/persons will come after mother only

This is my way of thinking and i belive in that. i am not forcing any body on this

Good point.Clap

But he gave reason for that in his recent blog entry.Smile He and his fiance (not mentioning her name in this forum since it's against rules) are actors, so he knows both are going to have fans and haters, but his parents are not actors, and he does not want to talk about them in public in case someone comments badly that his onscreen parents are 'cuter' or 'better' than his real life parents. That would be far more hurtful than if someone commented bad on their fiance. He once wrote a blog entry on his father and how much he loved and respected him, so we know that he does love his parents a lot, but it is evident from his recent blog entry that he does not want to talk about his parents, siblings, or any other family member with fear that some of his so-called fans bash them too.

He cannot help that with his fiance since she is an actress herself and therefore partly responsible for fans' opinion of her, but the rest of his family, who are are not in the telly field, need not be exposed to the public eye just to be bashed by the group who seems so intent on hating Gurmeet's personal life, even his poor innocent dog.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 23 December 2010 at 9:35am

teri_susan

Go to top