Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB:Gurmeet misses his dream girl:Mod's note PG10 (Page 18)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

True Fans Are Those Who Love Them Whatever Happens In Their Life...If GC Leaves Debina Then Also I Will Love GC DB.....If They Separate Their Path For Their Own Personal Reason....I Will Never Say That I Am Not Liking GC Anymore Because GC Is Not With DB.....I Have No Intention To Poke My Nose Into Their Personal Life....She Is Saying Dat U R Not True Fan Because If U R A True Fan Then You Would Have Understood His Words....

Again I Am Not Telling Anything.....You Can Have Problem Regarding His "NAAAMJAAP"......Kooooooool....Let It Be It In That Way Naaaaa?????And Regarding GEET Ending.....She Wants That because Of Bashing DB Always...

i didnt ask this question whether u will like him after his break up or not bcz I least bother abt it , i only know abt myself what i will do , and only care abt it 

thing is NONE has any right to judge who is True fan and who is not , Just bcz some ppl like his real life partner does not make them GC's true fan and rest fake, temporary

answer of ur last para is in my post u have quoted 

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

If you call such ugly lady 'a dream girl' what will you call to a beautiful girl like our Drashti. "a not so dreamy girl"

Bashing of actress is not allowed, its against I-F COC. Please be careful the next time you post!

Now, this thread has already been issued a warning and was asked not to bash actors, but the rules have been violated again.

On, this note, Topic Closed

Geet DT

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susanputhAnkita_88jyoti06..Armaania..jaspreetm2815Arwen...RamKiJanaki..

Go to top