Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB:Gurmeet misses his dream girl:Mod's note PG10 (Page 17)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Guys, please stop comparing SRK and Gurmeet. I've seen that happen so many times in this forum. Both are not only completely different actors, but also completely different humans. Some people are in the habit of talking about their family continuously, while others like to keep quiet. Neither is wrong, so to compare two different actors because of their personality does not make sense at all.

If you do not like what Gurmeet says, then do not comment on it. Like people here say, "if you do not like a thread, do not comment in it." Same thing goes for articles and interviews as well. If you do not like it, stop opening threads just to bash the actor or make fun of him. Don't you have better things to do in your life, or do you just have that much free time that you do not know how to spend it but to comment on others?

If some one knows that whenever he speaks abt his personal life he always get negative response specially with his near ones then he should stop doing that thing very next time....We had enough torturing during that blog incidentAngry.....He knows how many fans he has & if he release even peace of info abt him to media then people will not only go to read it but will analyse his each word.....
Last thing for the red lines: He is celebrity so all his fans has right to criticize him....But For what reasons u're bashing fans????AngryIf bashing abt actors personal life is not allowed then bashing of fans is not allowed either....Ouch

But he is not only getting negative response. He is getting a bunch of positive response as well so he will continue posting these articles for those fans.Smile

As for bashing fans, I am talking to those who are directly attacking actors, so I do not understand why you are getting defensive. I have said nothing against you or anyone else specifically. I addressed the fans who were posting really rude stuff against the actor, and I stick by my words to them. If you are not one of those people, then no need to get offended, dear.

Criticism is allowed, but bashing is not. 80% in this thread have not left criticisms, they've left bashing. If you think that is criticism only, please read IF rules.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakura123teri_susanRituparnaaAnkita_88

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by shonasukirti

if u r not Geet fan than why u r on dat thread?as i know u r Ramayan fanConfused & just a simple question plzzzzz plzzzz don't take it seriously plzzzzzz & no bad feelings u always say that we have to respect GC decesion becuz we r his true fans but if we don't we r not his fans just think suppose 1 day GC leave Debi u will still respect his decision??????????????just becuz u r his true fan?????? again no hard feelings

No janki is no true fan of GC, as she judge us as not true fans of GC just bcz we don't like His real life partner, we like GurTi, we don't like his 24/7 jaap for his real life partner......so i can also judge her as not true fan of GC bcz she wants Geet to become flop  , she want GC to leave this show bcz she thinks Geet is popular only bcz of GC , she wants Geet to end soon.....all these things can prove worst for GC's future career but she wants it bcz she don't wanna see GC with DD.....so she herself is No True fan of GC and has no right to judge Anyone

no offence Janki , nothing personal, hope i m not sounding harsh .......but I really got bore of ur all time posts abt we not being True fans and you and ur other Ramayana frnds Only as GC's True fan

You have complete right to judge me as a true fan of GC or not, I am not at all offended.Smile And if you are 'bored' of my posts, then how do you think I or other Ramayan fans in this forum who are also Geet fans feel when people make posts that GC got most of his fans thought Geet and was a 'nobody' before it? Don't you think that is hurtful, or does it only go one way? Please also lecture those members as well, as that is only fair.

As for wanting Geet to end and Gurmeet to quit, I could honestly care less. I do not watch Geet anymore, so whether it runs or not is not my concern. Neither do I want it to end, nor do I ardently wish for it to go on. It is just another show among many for me, and I hold neither positive nor negative feelings toward it, just indifference. Perhaps it is a good show, not saying it is not, but my interest is in mythological shows, so those are what I personally enjoy watching, no offense meant to any of you.Smile

I always wish the best for GC. If he is honestly happy acting in Geet, then I am sincerely happy for him, and if he is happy with DB, I am happy for him. I already posted many times before...if he and DB broke up because of personal problems, I willl wish well for both of them because both deserve happiness in their life and I am not one who is the kind of fan to decide others' life partner for them. I am a fan of GC and DB because of their love and respect for each other. I really admire that. I am not their fan because they 'look good with each other' or 'they are hot' or other such nonsense. Looks and hotness don't last long. In a true relationship, love, mutual respect, and faith are what will keep it going, and I see that in GC and DB's relationship. That is why I am their fan.

Peace.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 23 December 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susanRituparnaaAnkita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

if u r not Geet fan than why u r on dat thread?as i know u r Ramayan fanConfused & just a simple question plzzzzz plzzzz don't take it seriously plzzzzzz & no bad feelings u always say that we have to respect GC decesion becuz we r his true fans but if we don't we r not his fans just think suppose 1 day GC leave Debi u will still respect his decision??????????????just becuz u r his true fan?????? again no hard feelings

No janki is no true fan of GC, as she judge us as not true fans of GC just bcz we don't like His real life partner, we like GurTi, we don't like his 24/7 jaap for his real life partner......so i can also judge her as not true fan of GC bcz she wants Geet to become flop  , she want GC to leave this show bcz she thinks Geet is popular only bcz of GC , she wants Geet to end soon.....all these things can prove worst for GC's future career but she wants it bcz she don't wanna see GC with DD.....so she herself is No True fan of GC and has no right to judge Anyone

no offence Janki , nothing personal, hope i m not sounding harsh .......but I really got bore of ur all time posts abt we not being True fans and you and ur other Ramayana frnds Only as GC's True fan
True Fans Are Those Who Love Them Whatever Happens In Their Life...If GC Leaves Debina Then Also I Will Love GC DB.....If They Separate Their Path For Their Own Personal Reason....I Will Never Say That I Am Not Liking GC Anymore Because GC Is Not With DB.....I Have No Intention To Poke My Nose Into Their Personal Life....She Is Saying Dat U R Not True Fan Because If U R A True Fan Then You Would Have Understood His Words....

Again I Am Not Telling Anything.....You Can Have Problem Regarding His "NAAAMJAAP"......Kooooooool....Let It Be It In That Way Naaaaa?????And Regarding GEET Ending.....She Wants That because Of Bashing DB Always...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susanRituparnaa

candico Senior Member
candico
candico

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

totally agree with you, let us be frank we all know coz of DD's amazing performances have given gc the first place.  i wud say this coz many time gc earlier and sometimes now also has failed here and there but our DD have given the best, so the credit goes to her.

If it was not she he wud have not been there and still wud known as only RAM hero of the mythology epics and not the lover as in GEET.  Just like Arun Govil who could not come out of his RAM avtaar but GC is really lucky to get DD as his co-actor and helped him to come out of the RAM AVTAAR else pata nahin kya ho jata.

During ramanyan time why you ppl did not get him in the first place and now when the geetians/maneetians/gurtian has got him there why others are jealous about DD.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AussiebabeOblivion007

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

You have complete right to judge me as a true fan of GC or not, I am not at all offended.Smile And if you are 'bored' of my posts, then how do you think I or other Ramayan fans in this forum who are also Geet fans feel when people make posts that GC got most of his fans thought Geet and was a 'nobody' before it? Don't you think that is hurtful, or does it only go one way? Please also lecture those members as well, as that is only fair.
well i dont see anything to get hurt frm this kind of talks, yah I have seen posts that Gurmeet got more fans through geet but never saw someone saying he was nobody bcz if i wld have seen that i wld have replied, bcz i never watched Ramayana nor PPAW but yet i knew there is an actor called Gurmeet Chaudhary.

there is nothing to get hurt if ppl say he got more fans through Geet 

I was a big fan of LRL also Harshad fan when he joined Kis des i stopped liking him only bcz he started doing that show and I never liked that show but then I had to accept the fact he got more fans through Kis des when LRL was also a popular . commercial and hit show.....same with Arjun Bijlani , he got more fans through MJHT instead of LRL when his character in LRL was really popular .....so this happens 

rest everyone has their own way to look at this kind of things

peace.
Jakefication IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

crazyballkasuuuuRolzz

Jakefication IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

crazyballkasuuuuTheRowdiest

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@Peric : Babes, U remember when Gc was ill.........How the trp fell????same way When DD was not thr....Do u remember TRP Falling or Have You Ever Felt Anything Missing????I Guess No....So Why Shud He Be Grateful to DD????DD Is A Mere Co Actor To Him.....NOTHING ELSE....The way DD Get This Role,Same Way GC Got The Role....So There is No Matter Of Being Grateful To Each Other For This Reason....
And One More Thing......If We Have Forgot Arun Grovil Ramayan.....Its Because GC and DB Made An Awesome Couple Together....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teri_susanRituparnaaBatameezDil..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top