Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB:Gurmeet misses his dream girl:Mod's note PG10 (Page 16)

summi16 Groupbie
summi16
summi16

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
If you call such ugly lady 'a dream girl' what will you call to a beautiful girl like our Drashti. "a not so dreamy girl"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09kasuuuu

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braddon09

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
TAKE A DEEP BREATH. ABHI TOH GEET WAPAS TRACK MEIN AAYA HAI......KUCH ACCHE SCENES DEKHNE KO MIL RAHE HAIN......PHIR SE TRACK HIL NA JAYE. 

WHAT DO WE CARE. I WANT TO CONTINUE TO TO SEE MAAN AND GEET FOR SOME MORE TIME. ABHI SHAADI HONE WALI HAI.  IN LOGON KA KOI BHAROSA NAHIN. 

'GEET' WILL AGAIN FACE PROBLEMS THEN. SO JUST LET GO......
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summi16

If you call such ugly lady 'a dream girl' what will you call to a beautiful girl like our Drashti. "a not so dreamy girl"

Direct bashing of an actress. Post reported to Moderators.

Mods, please lock this topic. Some people are not capable of posting in a respectable manner.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 23 December 2010 at 8:39pm

teri_susanRituparnaa

candico Senior Member
candico
candico

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

TAKE A DEEP BREATH. ABHI TOH GEET WAPAS TRACK MEIN AAYA HAI......KUCH ACCHE SCENES DEKHNE KO MIL RAHE HAIN......PHIR SE TRACK HIL NA JAYE. 

WHAT DO WE CARE. I WANT TO CONTINUE TO TO SEE MAAN AND GEET FOR SOME MORE TIME. ABHI SHAADI HONE WALI HAI.  IN LOGON KA KOI BHAROSA NAHIN. 

'GEET' WILL AGAIN FACE PROBLEMS THEN. SO JUST LET GO......

But they are professional na than how u can say that GEET ka track hil na jaye.

We all have seen that during the blog thing happened none of them had any issues and have continued working and gc has also not cleared anything on that.

TOH ABH WHY YOUR BHAROSA  IS DAGMAGA RAHA HAI. what u think geet will remain on air for lifetime some day it will end, either soon or later. what ppl will discussed will only be till this show after that who will discuss about them unless the lead actors are seen again on other channels jiska chances bahut hi kam hai (it my POV) knowing the mind set of these actors.

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Guys, please stop comparing SRK and Gurmeet. I've seen that happen so many times in this forum. Both are not only completely different actors, but also completely different humans. Some people are in the habit of talking about their family continuously, while others like to keep quiet. Neither is wrong, so to compare two different actors because of their personality does not make sense at all.

If you do not like what Gurmeet says, then do not comment on it. Like people here say, "if you do not like a thread, do not comment in it." Same thing goes for articles and interviews as well. If you do not like it, stop opening threads just to bash the actor or make fun of him. Don't you have better things to do in your life, or do you just have that much free time that you do not know how to spend it but to comment on others?

If some one knows that whenever he speaks abt his personal life he always get negative response specially with his near ones then he should stop doing that thing very next time....We had enough torturing during that blog incidentAngry.....He knows how many fans he has & if he release even peace of info abt him to media then people will not only go to read it but will analyse his each word.....
Last thing for the red lines: He is celebrity so all his fans has right to criticize him....But For what reasons u're bashing fans????AngryIf bashing abt actors personal life is not allowed then bashing of fans is not allowed either....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oblivion007

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

if u r not Geet fan than why u r on dat thread?as i know u r Ramayan fanConfused & just a simple question plzzzzz plzzzz don't take it seriously plzzzzzz & no bad feelings u always say that we have to respect GC decesion becuz we r his true fans but if we don't we r not his fans just think suppose 1 day GC leave Debi u will still respect his decision??????????????just becuz u r his true fan?????? again no hard feelings

No janki is no true fan of GC, as she judge us as not true fans of GC just bcz we don't like His real life partner, we like GurTi, we don't like his 24/7 jaap for his real life partner......so i can also judge her as not true fan of GC bcz she wants Geet to become flop  , she want GC to leave this show bcz she thinks Geet is popular only bcz of GC , she wants Geet to end soon.....all these things can prove worst for GC's future career but she wants it bcz she don't wanna see GC with DD.....so she herself is No True fan of GC and has no right to judge Anyone

no offence Janki , nothing personal, hope i m not sounding harsh .......but I really got bore of ur all time posts abt we not being True fans and you and ur other Ramayana frnds Only as GC's True fan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2pyari2006kasuuuuRolzzSilentsoul

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Guys, please stop comparing SRK and Gurmeet. I've seen that happen so many times in this forum. Both are not only completely different actors, but also completely different humans. Some people are in the habit of talking about their family continuously, while others like to keep quiet. Neither is wrong, so to compare two different actors because of their personality does not make sense at all.

If you do not like what Gurmeet says, then do not comment on it. Like people here say, "if you do not like a thread, do not comment in it." Same thing goes for articles and interviews as well. If you do not like it, stop opening threads just to bash the actor or make fun of him. Don't you have better things to do in your life, or do you just have that much free time that you do not know how to spend it but to comment on others?
if u r not Geet fan than why u r on dat thread?as i know u r Ramayan fanConfused & just a simple question plzzzzz plzzzz don't take it seriously plzzzzzz & no bad feelings u always say that we have to respect GC decesion becuz we r his true fans but if we don't we r not his fans just think suppose 1 day GC leave Debi u will still respect his decision??????????????just becuz u r his true fan?????? again no hard feelings

I will post in any thread where I see members coming to wrong conclusions and/or making irrational judgments. It has nothing to do with being a Geet fan or Ramayan fan or whatever fan. I am a member of IF first, and only then a member of any separate forum. Any IF member has the right to post wherever they want unless it is an [INVITES ONLY] CC or something.

When GC does bad things, criticizing his actions would be what a true fan should do. If be broke up with Debi because of personal issues, then yes, as fans we will respect his decision because we would not want either of them in a relationship they are not happy in, but if he left Debi because he was cheating on her or something, then not only would I criticize his actions, I would no longer be his fan because infidelity is something I cannot stand in my own family itself, let alone outsiders.

But GC is doing nothing wrong now. He is talking about his fiance in an interview is all. Yes, he does mention her a lot, and I can understand that it may be a bit annoying to some people, but to condemn him, make fun of him, bash her....that is not what true fans do. True fans of an actor politely ignore the things the actor does which annoy them, and instead focus on the things they like about him. If you do not like Debi, at least respect GC's relationship with her. That is what a true fan should do. True fans do not have to like actors' spouses, but to respect the actor's relationship with her by not bashing her, calling her ugly, etc...one would be proving that he/she is a true fan.

I have not seen many people in this thread do that. They may be annoyed by the article, yes, but some of the stuff said in this thread is uncalled for. As they say, if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. That is what a true fan should do.

teri_susanRituparnaa

Go to top