Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Peric : Babes, U remember when Gc was ill.........How the trp fell????same way When DD was not thr....Do u remember TRP Falling or Have You Ever Felt Anything Missing????I Guess No....So Why Shud He Be Grateful to DD????DD Is A Mere Co Actor To Him.....NOTHING ELSE....The way DD Get This Role,Same Way GC Got The Role....So There is No Matter Of Being Grateful To Each Other For This Reason....
And One More Thing......If We Have Forgot Arun Grovil Ramayan.....Its Because GC and DB Made An Awesome Couple Together....😊
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jhinki143

True Fans Are Those Who Love Them Whatever Happens In Their Life...If GC Leaves Debina Then Also I Will Love GC DB.....If They Separate Their Path For Their Own Personal Reason....I Will Never Say That I Am Not Liking GC Anymore Because GC Is Not With DB.....I Have No Intention To Poke My Nose Into Their Personal Life....She Is Saying Dat U R Not True Fan Because If U R A True Fan Then You Would Have Understood His Words....

Again I Am Not Telling Anything.....You Can Have Problem Regarding His "NAAAMJAAP"......Kooooooool....Let It Be It In That Way Naaaaa?????And Regarding GEET Ending.....She Wants That because Of Bashing DB Always...

i didnt ask this question whether u will like him after his break up or not bcz I least bother abt it , i only know abt myself what i will do , and only care abt it 

thing is NONE has any right to judge who is True fan and who is not , Just bcz some ppl like his real life partner does not make them GC's true fan and rest fake, temporary

answer of ur last para is in my post u have quoted 
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: summi16

If you call such ugly lady 'a dream girl' what will you call to a beautiful girl like our Drashti. "a not so dreamy girl"

Bashing of actress is not allowed, its against I-F COC. Please be careful the next time you post!

Now, this thread has already been issued a warning and was asked not to bash actors, but the rules have been violated again.

On, this note, Topic Closed

Geet DT