Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
see intimate scenes ki baat hui so someone coming back hadh hai yar😑
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why with every interview their years of dating keep increasing ? few months back it was 5 years then 6 years and now 7 years πŸ€£
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygolucky

It does not matter what fans want, he is capable of  kocking door at  every houses to tell how girl friend vrata he is. Understand his pain πŸ˜­. Need to discuss pain, people should know Ram ji kya hua sita maiya ke binaπŸ˜†

darling i love you so much it hurts......(REASON:cant treat my eyes wid the devine beauty i have around 24-7 have ti remain reserved during intimate scenes,y i cant u let me be sigh*)
crazyball thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

why with every interview their years of dating keep increasing ? few months back it was 5 years then 6 years and now 7 years πŸ€£

either d repoter or dey demselves r confused abt d no.of years!!πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, lets just relax and enjoy Maan Singh Khurana! 

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

They don't even know themselves. Bachon Aur Dexter Ko Pata Nahin Kya Bataein Ge. πŸ˜†
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jakefication

They don't even know themselves. Bachon Aur Dexter Ko Pata Nahin Kya Bataein Ge. πŸ˜†

we have been into relationship since we are born tat is 28 yrs ago infact ur mother, she decided to get involved wid me in her previous janam only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's ridiculous to the core. 

How does he expect his 'fans' to respect his space/POV when he himself is doing everything to cross the line between what should remain personal and what should remain public. 

Frankly, it's too much. All the time, Debina did this, debina did that. Oh Dude, did you do something on your own also or not? Hmph ! 

He's so much better as MSK, as GC..... *No Comments* 

And to all those who plan to report me for this, isn't this what you really think deep down? If no, then don't bother wasting your time writing a complain against me, won't bother me much. 
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

It's ridiculous to the core. 

How does he expect his 'fans' to respect his space/POV when he himself is doing everything to cross the line between what should remain personal and what should remain public. 

Frankly, it's too much. All the time, Debina did this, debina did that. Oh Dude, did you do something on your own also or not? Hmph ! 

He's so much better as MSK, as GC..... *No Comments* 

And to all those who plan to report me for this, isn't this what you really think deep down? If no, then don't bother wasting your time writing a complain against me, won't bother me much. 

o comon pal he gets his motherly feeling wid her around u see,tat y he forgets his own mother i hope i make sense on tatπŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jakefication

seriously..... I hope yeh Dexter bhi Ghazini na ban jaaye ( no offence to dexter fans)