TB:Gurmeet misses his dream girl:Mod's note PG10 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

we are in love wid maan not GC. dont wanna know abt his personal life๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by neeraj268

we are in love wid maan not GC. dont wanna know abt his personal life๐Ÿ˜Š

This is the main issue yaar. Love mann=GC=Debina๐Ÿ˜†. We are supposed to love combo pack comes with Mann๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by happygolucky

This is the main issue yaar. Love mann=GC=Debina.๐Ÿ˜† We are supposed to love combo pack comes with Mann๐Ÿ˜‰

But i want to go with only the main package Maan singh Khurana.... Remaining Us shop keeper ko hee daan mein de diya!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

edited... since i hadnt read the front page
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vrsharma

happygolucky

if he know what exactly he & his parents (family) needs/wants thats enough, no need to think what his fans wants

if he is clear enough abt his requirements that is enough.

the only thing i didn't understand why always he repeats the same that

SHE DID THIS TO ME,
She did that to me
She supported me and etc..,

WHY He don't tell any thing about his family, parents and especially mother. that really  bothers me a lot.

a person (MAN & WOMAN) is nothing without their mother. rest all the relations/persons will come after mother only

This is my way of thinking and i belive in that. i am not forcing any body on this
i also wonder he not talking about singal word about his family๐Ÿ˜• means his mother,father or brotheror his friends etc its really strang because our 1st priority in life is our parents i wonder he can't talk about his parents.i know that gc is  very much love in db but yaar one word to bolo apne parents ke baare main.
Originally posted by CSSK

i also wonder he not talking about singal word about his family๐Ÿ˜• means his mother,father or brotheror his friends etc its really strang because our 1st priority in life is our parents i wonder he can't talk about his parents.i know that gc is  very much love in db but yaar one word to bolo apne parents ke baare main.

Exactly yaar... thats what I am also thinking.. why he is not uttering a word about his family??..or atleast he could talk about his hobby's, likes /dislike other than DB. .He is having a good love life and I am happy for him.. but no need to go on and on and telling about it...sometimes it looks like promoting DB.. yaar.. most of us here might be committed, just imagine, we talking about our personal life here...I am least interested ..Also, this is only helping him low his image.

PS:- don't throw chappals @ me.. I am a die hard fan of gurmeet.. I admire him a loot.. only this thing I can't stand.. btw, no one can be perfect rt???
Hypocrisy, Mr Choudhary?

You went all out giving a message not to interfere/talk about your personal life. And what did you do? 
very professional and public display couple of the era๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by happygolucky

Very professional and private couple of the era๐Ÿ˜‰. 
poor gc must be confused if he doesn't display his feeling ghar mein chappal padhage outside fans are bashing him.bechara gaya kam se -------na ghar ka na ghat ka๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Arushi.

Hypocrisy, Mr Choudhary?

You went all out giving a message not to interfere/talk about your personal life. And what did you do? 
Mod's note

Friends please refrain yourself from any sort of Actor Bashing or else Dev team will have to close this thread and also issue individual warnings against those members bashing the actor๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet DT