Mr. Chaturvedi gets candid!!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Mr. Chaturvedi gets candid
STARONE.IN

Mr. Chaturvedi is a man of principles and a person for whom family comes first. He is very close to his family especially his on-screen daughters Manjari, Puja and Chutki. This family man, Mr.Chaturvedi aka actor Pankaj Berry gets candid about his role and responses he has received from the audiences.

STARONE.IN

Your character Chaturvedi comes from a small town and is conservative. Have you taken inspiration from anyone you know to play this role?

I have observed North Indian, their behaviour, manners, tone of conversation. They are conservative, so along with my observations and imagination and help from the director and writer I have delivered my lines. Not only this but I'm trying to get into the skin of the character and what I feel is that when you work from within, the outcome is perfect. I am happy that people can relate Chaturvedi with their own characters.

What do you like most about the role?

He is not at all a bad man, he is full of principles that also has emotions and loves his daughters. I like the fact that he is funny. Most importantly audiences can relate to Mr.Chaturvedi.

Do you identify with the character in any way?

Yeah... a lot...in northern India, there are several people who share the Chaturvedi's personality. At my in-law's place some of them are like him and so I enjoy playing a realistic character and as an actor I am doing my job with full dedication.

How is it working with the young cast Manjari, Akshay and Ajay?

All the three are very hard working. Being a newcomer I really appreciate their quest to learn. I have worked with Shrishty's dad who is a famous cinematographer Tony Rode and this is first time that I get to meet her. Even Akshay and Ajay are quite hardworking.

Your most memorable scene and toughest scene till date?

There are many scenes in the show especially when we were shooting outdoors in Agra especially the family scenes. Now the toughest scene would be in my earlier days when I has to portray the role of Chaturvedi which was not easy as I needed to improvise a lot on my character.

Who would you like to see Manjari with –Akshay or Ajay and why?

There is a lot of confusion and conflicts but for Manjari I want Jamai because of his sober habits.

What would you like to see happening in the show next?

Lots of ups and downs are going to have in the life of Manjari as Kabir will enter her life and this would happen most probably by next week.

Message for fans, "Don't hate Mr.Chaturvedi ,he is very good at heart and also wants that his daughters should be well settled.Dont forget to watch our show daily and please give us your feedback."

Dont forget to watch Pankaj Berry as Mr.Chaturvedi in Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm only STAR One

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Thursday, December 23, 2010
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN
http://starone.in/news/1121/mr-chaturvedi-gets-candid.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing ! ! ! Smile
AKSHAY is of sober habits . . . .Wink

Edited by frenz4u - 23 December 2010 at 10:55pm

forbiddenlove

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
LOL Akshay se sober koi ho hi nahi sakta! Hes like the perfect damad/husband/friend/guy etc etc Embarrassed

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forbiddenlove

LOL Akshay se sober koi ho hi nahi sakta! Hes like the perfect damad/husband/friend/guy etc etc Embarrassed
Absolutely right !!!!!!!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

forbiddenlove

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I am praying that someday she falls in love with him too Embarrassed

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index