Honeymoon over for Sara and Ali

Posted: 13 years ago
Honeymoon over for Sara and Ali

Merchant had then brushed aside the rumours and informed us that he is staying at his parents' house as Sara's parents haven't given their consent to their relationship as yet and that only after they bless the couple would start staying together. Our reliable source had informed us of the marriage going kaput, Ali however had declined the claim but now it's known to everyone that Sara and Ali have indeed gone separate ways. Honeymoon is over for the couple and their paradise has turned upside down as the lady in question is in no mood to resolve her differences with hubby Merchant.

Accepting that trouble has hit his marriage with Sara, Ali says, "Yes, things are not so fine between us and I have left it on Sara to decide on the future of the relationship. The reason behind the rift is primarily the disapproval of Sara's parents to our relationship and secondly that we don't think alike. We have a lot of differences of opinion."

Sara, however, was more upfront about the fact that the couple has already headed to a splitsville. She said, "We have separated for personal reasons and I wouldn't like to comment on it further."

Can the well-wishers still expect reconciliation? "May be or maybe not", stated the actress.

LOL. This girl had it coming. Maybe she should wait for Ashmit after BB is over and then maybe he will take her on a honeymoon.
thanx for ds article .  i think dt sarah still in love with ash.....
i told u the next news we are going to hear is asmit's new girlfriend sara khan . she is doing preperations for ashmit.everyone is talking about veena that she is this she is that what about sara she is the bigg black KALANK on woman hood she can break her wedding for some other guys whom she met for just a month or so what a woman she is.🀒
^^^^ Agree with you Zaara- i feel sorry for Ali- he seems to still want a reconciliation and Sara makes it seem like it's final- it's over. Why marry him if you're going to divorce him 3 weeks later- it's Sick- she's just as bad as Veena- even worse infact- no shame, it's disgusting
I think their Honeymoon never started
Originally posted by Martand

I think their Honeymoon never started
I guess, they already had long time agoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. now she might be waiting ashmitπŸ˜‰

sara,pls wait,Ashmit is coming out this week..before veena comes out next week,you 2 can go for HM..he will smell yr hair.

Originally posted by Chits1

sara,pls wait,Ashmit is coming out this week..before veena comes out next week,you 2 can go for HM..he will smell yr hair as well as ur sleepersπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Rasny

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†