Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Khuda Jane Soulful Song Of -Sajan/Monaya (Page 7)

gunjanmariya Goldie
gunjanmariya
gunjanmariya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
wow ashi....what a beautiful post hon....
seriously yrrr most romantic and my most fav song on most romantic and my most fav couple....
whenever i listen to the song khuda jaanay i can't imagine any other face...
my mind is still stuck on them......and ashi i was thinking k 2010 khatam honay se pehlay koi achay achay topics bana day..and it seems as if u were listening and u made this topic....loved it to the core..
loads of love,
gunjan mariya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Aashi Wow!! what an awesome Mindblowing post Clapjust superbThumbs Upreally very well written...ExcellentThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClap..............

I am completely speechless ..Have nothing to say accept this I agree with everything U said...........KHUDA Jane the most beautifull song with amazing lyrics is indeed the soulful Song of Sajan/Monaya............Sajan and Monaya name is different But They r One................And this Awesome song is meant 4 the  most beautifull couple who is called Sajan on-screen and Monaya off screen...this song shows the journey of Sajan and Monaya both from just friends to friends to good friends to best friends to more then friends to lovers n soul mates..........W
hen I saw Sajan/Monaya perform on this Magical song Khuda Jane in MJHT I just fell in love with this song  n it became my most favourite song because My favourite couple Monaya with their superb performance made this Song magical for Me and after watching this magical performance by sajan on khuda jane and after Mohit also sang this song in Sbs segment I loved this song more n more and I also felt one thing that this Magical song is meant only for sweet Sajan/Monaya who are the most magical couple On-screen and Off screen as well............When I think of Khuda Jane Song I think Of Sajan/Monaya....Smile
Khuda Jane is indeed the soul song Of Sajan/Monaya...........this magical song is meant for Monaya the most beautifull n magical couple off-screen................SmileClapClapClapClapClap

Sajan/Monaya RocksThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..........They are the best and they deserve the best in life..............Thumbs UpSmileClapClap............May God Bless Mohit n Sanaya always....

Once again aashi awesome post Clap and What a MindBlowing rocking dedication to Sajan/Monaya..Well done dearThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClap...........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2aashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Aashi i just saw sid was stalking my posts...  Shocked Stern Smile ROFL  ROFL  Humph... ROFL  Stalker..! ROFL ROFL 

bw... Awww... every single reply is making me go all dreamy.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Heart

aashizin

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by swati98

ClapClapWhat a superb post Aashi!!!!!!!!!!! Summing up Our Monaya's journey from strangers to co stars to best friends to their confession on a song that suits this amazing and cute couple to the core..................what more can I write,except..............lovely post Aashi. Nothing more left to add.

thanks a tone swati i am glad u liked it HugHugya u said it right this song for sajan and for monaya suits them so much and that's why when this song comes infront of us we only and only can imagine sajan monaya in it ,in first seg i posted of monaya in which sanaya said it right they def gave competition to ranbeer and dipika or i can say they did better than them  in this song i can say this proudly Approve
Definitely,Monaya did better than them in this song. And you are soooo right, whenever this song is played,it is Monaya who flash before my eyes...........Am I proud to be a Monaya fan or what?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Aashi u r a g8 writer.U did my day i am sooo happy,u ave given treat to my eyes.Sbs aaj tak ,khuda janne song omg i dont know what to say.I saw 3 times so far.

Tons of thanks my dear.
oww i m glad dear u liked it and thanks a tone for such a lovely reply Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

No doubt, i LOVE every single post of yours, somehow you come out with unexpected things which surprises us ! Haha, yeah Telepathy .. As soon as i the title i was like Shocked NO WAYSS LOL ! I was also thinking of doing a post on it, BUT thank god i didnt and you did it, cuz you write way too beautifully ! My pleasure, actually as soon as i hear khuda jaane Gun's intro comes to my mind LOL and yep hopefully we get it soon, can't wait no more EmbarrassedLOL
really u wanted to post it then u should naEmbarrassed u also write beautifully Embarrassedbut seriously thanks a tone for sharing but i cant' add it in my otherwise this post will be longest LOL but thanks again for ur lovely reply and me too can't wait for monaya interview yar its been so long Cry

No ways no ways, am soo glad youd did it Tongue No arguments ROFL ! Thank youu sooo veryy muchh for it Aashii Hug and keep making more Evil SmileLOL ! Naah its okay leave it as it is Embarrassed ! I knoww a month and half Cry, i remember when we used to get their interviews like atleast once or twice in a week and now its a MONTH & half Stern SmileOuch !
ok no arguments ROFL ya i will def make more whenever i got such a idea for any topics Embarrassedya honey we all r missing them so much btw we will get their seg soon so be happy with it Embarrassed

saniya.x

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunjanmariya

wow ashi....what a beautiful post hon....
seriously yrrr most romantic and my most fav song on most romantic and my most fav couple....
whenever i listen to the song khuda jaanay i can't imagine any other face...
my mind is still stuck on them......and ashi i was thinking k 2010 khatam honay se pehlay koi achay achay topics bana day..and it seems as if u were listening and u made this topic....loved it to the core..
loads of love,
gunjan mariya...
oww gunjan thats seriously so nice of u hone it touched my heart Hugand thanks a tone for sharing ur view seriously for me this song khuda jane only meant  for sajan and monaya Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi Wow!! what an awesome Mindblowing post Clapjust superbThumbs Upreally very well written...ExcellentClap..............

I am completely speechless ..Have nothing to say accept this I agree with everything U said...........KHUDA Jane the most beautifull song with amazing lyrics is indeed the soulful Song of Sajan/Monaya............Sajan and Monaya name is different But They r One................And this Awesome song is meant 4 the  most beautifull couple who is called Sajan on-screen and Monaya off screen...this song shows the journey of Sajan and Monaya both from just friends to friends to good friends to best friends to more then friends to lovers n soul mates..........W
hen I saw Sajan/Monaya perform on this Magical song Khuda Jane in MJHT I just fell in love with this song  n it became my most favourite song because My favourite couple Monaya with their superb performance made this Song magical for Me and after watching this magical performance by sajan on khuda jane and after Mohit also sang this song in Sbs segment I loved this song more n more and I also felt one thing that this Magical song is meant only for sweet Sajan/Monaya who are the most magical couple On-screen and Off screen as well............When I think of Khuda Jane Song I think Of Sajan/Monaya....Smile
Khuda Jane is indeed the soul song Of Sajan/Monaya...........this magical song is meant for Monaya the most beautifull n magical couple off-screen................Clap

Sajan/Monaya RocksClap..........They are the best and they deserve the best in life..............Clap............May God Bless Mohit n Sanaya always....

Once again aashi awesome post Clap and What a MindBlowing rocking dedication to Sajan/Monaya..Well done dearClap...........................
OMG gunjan i am totally speechless what a wonderful reply i completely agree with u hon ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap and thanks a tone for sharing ur wonderful words here it means a lot to me Hugand monaya will def get best in their life Big smile

1gunjan7

Go to top