Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Khuda Jane Soulful Song Of -Sajan/Monaya (Page 6)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

@ manjari with my experience i can say u r not u r genuine right now who said it but i dont' think so Embarrassed

Well.. I can be rude if I want.. I think im kind to those i like! But some times i cross my limits of being rude.. thats why my friends say so!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

No doubt, i LOVE every single post of yours, somehow you come out with unexpected things which surprises us ! Haha, yeah Telepathy .. As soon as i the title i was like Shocked NO WAYSS LOL ! I was also thinking of doing a post on it, BUT thank god i didnt and you did it, cuz you write way too beautifully ! My pleasure, actually as soon as i hear khuda jaane Gun's intro comes to my mind LOL and yep hopefully we get it soon, can't wait no more EmbarrassedLOL
really u wanted to post it then u should naEmbarrassed u also write beautifully Embarrassedbut seriously thanks a tone for sharing but i cant' add it in my otherwise this post will be longest LOL but thanks again for ur lovely reply and me too can't wait for monaya interview yar its been so long Cry

saniya.x

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Beautful post aashi.You described beautifully Monaya/Sajan journey with this awesome post.Khudajaane my one of the favorite song.Yes in Mjht this  song picturised better than original Movie.One of the valantine interview as Sanaya said      Hamare song dekho Ranbeer &Deepika ko bhool jaayengeLOL.I enjoyed this song on SG /Monaya  more than ranbeer deepika, ,All credit goes to Monaya for recrating Majic with awsome chemistry,Creatives also picturesed  this song on SG in amazing &appropriate situations.Thanks for reminding old beautiful memories of Monaya/SG.
yes dear our sajan's khuda jane was far better than original one LOL that's why whenever i heard this song it remind me only and only sajan and monaya always that's the magic of their superb on screen and off screen chemistry and thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply Embarrassed

P.Srinivas

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

@ manjari with my experience i can say u r not u r genuine right now who said it but i dont' think so Embarrassed

Well.. I can be rude if I want.. I think im kind to those i like! But some times i cross my limits of being rude.. thats why my friends say so!
oww its like that ppl have their own nature and i am glad u have guts to accept it see that's the beauty of ur nature u r so honest but don't think u r rude ppl can't see reality of ppl's nature so be happy whoever u r , u r just amazing person Embarrassed
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

oww its like that ppl have their own nature and i am glad u have guts to accept it see that's the beauty of ur nature u r so honest but don't think u r rude ppl can't see reality of ppl's nature so be happy whoever u r , u r just amazing person Embarrassed

OMG Aashi.. Now ur an amazing friend! LOL! Well Im happy with what i am!.. I think everyone should be! and Im glad not everyone thinks im rude.. =P =P

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

OMG Aashi.. Now ur an amazing friend! LOL! Well Im happy with what i am!.. I think everyone should be! and Im glad not everyone thinks im rude.. =P =P
oww Embarrassed u know we should be proud whatever we r that's why we all r different each and every person have some unique quality and u should tell ppl ham toh aise hi hai  tolerate me the way i am EmbarrassedLOL
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Aashi u r a g8 writer.U did my day i am sooo happy,u ave given treat to my eyes.Sbs aaj tak ,khuda janne song omg i dont know what to say.I saw 3 times so far.

Tons of thanks my dear.

aashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

No doubt, i LOVE every single post of yours, somehow you come out with unexpected things which surprises us ! Haha, yeah Telepathy .. As soon as i the title i was like Shocked NO WAYSS LOL ! I was also thinking of doing a post on it, BUT thank god i didnt and you did it, cuz you write way too beautifully ! My pleasure, actually as soon as i hear khuda jaane Gun's intro comes to my mind LOL and yep hopefully we get it soon, can't wait no more EmbarrassedLOL
really u wanted to post it then u should naEmbarrassed u also write beautifully Embarrassedbut seriously thanks a tone for sharing but i cant' add it in my otherwise this post will be longest LOL but thanks again for ur lovely reply and me too can't wait for monaya interview yar its been so long Cry

No ways no ways, am soo glad youd did it Tongue No arguments ROFL ! Thank youu sooo veryy muchh for it Aashii Hug and keep making more Evil SmileLOL ! Naah its okay leave it as it is Embarrassed ! I knoww a month and half Cry, i remember when we used to get their interviews like atleast once or twice in a week and now its a MONTH & half Stern SmileOuch !

aashizin

Go to top