Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Khuda Jane Soulful Song Of -Sajan/Monaya (Page 5)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

omggggggggg aashii awesooooooooome post........
loved it to the core............
and u have said it all perfectly and beautifully......
really KHUDA JAANE is the SONG for our januables SAJAN/MONAYA.......
love them lots and lots muahhhhhh......Hug........
what more i can say i am absolutely speechless...........
thanx a ton for this fab. post........
and for ur pm too.........
hey preeti thanks a tone sweety for ur wonderful reply seriously this song always made us to drool on our sajan and monaya Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by aashizin

Aashii...!!!
Khuda Jaaanee Ki tun itna achha kaise likh leti ho..?!?!?
You completely rocked it girl!!
I was sooo into the post!
I loved the way you showed the whole sajan part and then the monaya part! and The song.. Gosh!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
Love Youuu for writing this post!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari
manajari first of all i am not man ROFLok bad jockROFL thanks a tone sweety ur words r seriously precious to me thanks a tone Hugand i can also say that khuda jane tum kaise beautiful FF aur SS ke updates likhati ho EmbarrassedHugagain i am glad u seriously like it Embarrassed

LOL! MAN! hahah! Well... I lovved this post! Its One of the best posts ever yaaaar!
I actually got all old memories backk!!!! Gosh!
nd I loveed ur comments on my SS!
it was jock yar LOLi am seriously glad u loved this post thanks a tone hon my efforts r worth for it Embarrassed and seriously i just love ur SS seriously its gr8 peace of work and also ur all FFs u seriously write beautifully i am glad i am one of reader of ur SS and FFs EmbarrassedHug

achha ab apne post par meri taarif karna band kar! =))
no dear i seriously mean it EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Aashii...!!!
I loved the way you showed the whole sajan part and then the monaya part! and The song.. Gosh!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari
manajari first of all i am not man ROFLok bad jockROFL thanks a tone sweety ur words r seriously precious to me thanks a tone Hugand i can also say that khuda jane tum kaise beautiful FF aur SS ke updates likhati ho EmbarrassedHugagain i am glad u seriously like it Embarrassed

LOL! MAN! hahah! Well... I lovved this post! Its One of the best posts ever yaaaar!
it was jock yar LOLi am seriously glad u loved this post thanks a tone hon my efforts r worth for it Embarrassed and seriously i just love ur SS seriously its gr8 peace of work and also ur all FFs u seriously write beautifully i am glad i am one of reader of ur SS and FFs EmbarrassedHug

I knoww youu do..! but this is your post! Im supposed to praise youu for this outstanding Post!

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Aashii...!!!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari

I knoww youu do..! but this is your post! Im supposed to praise youu for this outstanding Post!

thats really kind of u Hug
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Aashii...!!!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari

thats really kind of u Hug

Lol.. Being Modest.. My friends say im mean! LOL!

aashizin

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Beautful post aashi.You described beautifully Monaya/Sajan journey with this awesome post.Khudajaane my one of the favorite song.Yes in Mjht this  song picturised better than original Movie.One of the valantine interview as Sanaya said      Hamare song dekho Ranbeer &Deepika ko bhool jaayengeLOL.I enjoyed this song on SG /Monaya  more than ranbeer deepika, ,All credit goes to Monaya for recrating Majic with awsome chemistry,Creatives also picturesed  this song on SG in amazing &appropriate situations.Thanks for reminding old beautiful memories of Monaya/SG.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERaashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Aaashiiiiiii HugHug .. Beautiful topic hon Hugthanks a tone sweety i am glad u liked Hug

You know what ? Just last night i was thinking about Khuda Jaane and how important it is for SG/MoNaya, seriously this song belongs to them ONLY ! Romantic song and the most romantic couple not just in reel life, but in real life too ! OMG really hi5 yar our telepathy EmbarrassedHug ya dear this song seriously belongs to our sajan and monaya this song shows depth of sajan and monaya's love Embarrassed
Hug

Khuda Jaane was first played on SG when Gunjan was introduced, ahh whilst Sam describing his dream girl<3, then the memorable bike scene .. We've had many bike scenes but that one was the awesomest one, their first date<3 ! Then valentines day .. One of the best seq ever in MJHT beautifully performed by MoNaya and SG were soo in love, you could soo tell from their eyes (: ! And then, Sam's relization as soon as it played i was like WOW ... i LOVED that scene, first SG kiss that too on the neck<3, it was all sooo mesmerizing ! oww really at gun's intro part that song played thanks a tone for sharing hon Hug i am glad u shared it with me ya that sam's realization part was outstanding Embarrassed

Also, i remember this song being played on MoNaya many times ! This song is theirs<3 ! Beautiful post Aashii Hug and thank you soo much for this Hug, really bought all the amazing memories back (: ! Also, thank you for the vidoes.

I would just like to add this scene, Gunjan's Introduction Embarrassed ! Beautiful scene it was, out of all i liked her entry the best <3 :

All am waiting for now is, MoNaya's interview Day Dreaming .. Hope we get it soon as our Christman present ! Big smiledear we will def get monaya 's interview soon Embarrassed and thanks for sharing this video it means lot to me yar thanks a again for pouring ur heart Hug

No doubt, i LOVE every single post of yours, somehow you come out with unexpected things which surprises us ! Haha, yeah Telepathy .. As soon as i the title i was like Shocked NO WAYSS LOL ! I was also thinking of doing a post on it, BUT thank god i didnt and you did it, cuz you write way too beautifully ! My pleasure, actually as soon as i hear khuda jaane Gun's intro comes to my mind LOL and yep hopefully we get it soon, can't wait no more EmbarrassedLOL

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
 @ manjari with my experience i can say u r not u r genuine right now who said it but i dont' think so Embarrassed

Go to top