Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Khuda Jane Soulful Song Of -Sajan/Monaya (Page 2)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Natasha-

Khuda Jaane Day Dreaming Will be back !!!
oww take ur time sweety Hug

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aveksha

Aashi, the most romantic song for the most romantic couple. I can't imagine Khuda Jane song that fits for any other couple. MJHT has given us many song sequences but this is my the most favorite!
Your post has taken me back today, Aashi! Seriously I miss the show MJHT and the most Mohit & Sanaya. I heard Sanaya is back from US.
This Christmas I have one in my wish list that I want to see Sanaya and Mohit's interview as well as them together in a new show. So Santa, please fulfill my wish. I was all good through out the year.
Aashi, thanks for this beautiful segment. I love and adore you!
oww thank u so much dear for ur wonderful words it means lot to me HugHugi also wish that this year santa will fulfill our wish to get back our monaya together in new show and love u too honey muahhhhhHug
Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMG!!! :OOO  Its such a beauutiful topic aashi.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  very well written.. Clap Clap Awww... You are soo right.. this song Khuda Jaane hold a really special place in Monaya/Sajan story.. The lyrics are PERFECT and apt for them... Heart Heart Blushing  

The best Khuda Jaane Moment for me regarding Sajan was in Sammy's realization part... Blushing Blushing  Everything was soo soulfl and new to eyes.. Embarrassed Heart  Especially Sajan's neck kiss... Silly  Now i will start my drooling session... LOL Blushing  So thats enough for today.. Will return soon..  Embarrassed LOL

Beauuutiful and mesmerizing post.. Heart
oww sum that's so sweet and kind of u thanks  a tone honey for ur lovely reply HugHugi think this is first ur long reply on my any topicLOL thanks a tone honey for sharing ur lovely reply ya that's true hon sam's realization was soulful with this soulful song bcz it was peak of their relation where sam also realized his love for gun not only realized but with imagination of neck kiss he described his love that he wants her in his life EmbarrassedBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Oh AASHi.....!! Awesome POST.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

KHUDA JAANE KE KYA HUA HAI...HO GAYA MAIN ISS POST PAR FIDADay Dreaming

Very Well written POST.Clap Especially, Fabulous Segment selectionsThumbs Up.I really loved It.

-S O H A M.

thanks a tone dear it means lot to me HugHugabt seg selection if u have noticed first two monaya seg is related to khuda jane first seg in which there is BG of khuda jane and in second monaya seg that album one mohit sang khuda jane and rest of two segs described this song's lyrics without any BG of khuda jane Embarrassedagain thanks a tone Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

OMG!!! :OOO  Its such a beauutiful topic aashi.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  very well written.. Clap Clap Awww... You are soo right.. this song Khuda Jaane hold a really special place in Monaya/Sajan story.. The lyrics are PERFECT and apt for them... Heart Heart Blushing  

The best Khuda Jaane Moment for me regarding Sajan was in Sammy's realization part... Blushing Blushing  Everything was soo soulfl and new to eyes.. Embarrassed Heart  Especially Sajan's neck kiss... Silly  Now i will start my drooling session... LOL Blushing  So thats enough for today.. Will return soon..  Embarrassed LOL

oww sum that's so sweet and kind of u thanks  a tone honey for ur lovely reply HugHugi think this is first ur long reply on my any topicLOL thanks a tone honey for sharing ur lovely reply ya that's true hon sam's realization was soulful with this soulful song bcz it was peak of their relation where sam also realized his love for gun not only realized but with imagination of neck kiss he described his love that he wants her in his life EmbarrassedBlushing

Awww... Hug  M really sorry aashi...  Ouch I know i always give a small reply na.. Disapprove  Its cuz m too much lazy as always..  Sleepy Sleepy  Thats y everyone says that after making a topic i disappear ... Looooooooolz.. LOL  laziness at its peak.. LOL

But seriously, everything about your post is PERFECT...! Heart Day Dreaming  Star

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 23 December 2010 at 9:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaashizin

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Aashii...!!!
Khuda Jaaanee Ki tun itna achha kaise likh leti ho..?!?!?
You completely rocked it girl!!
I was sooo into the post!
I loved the way you showed the whole sajan part and then the monaya part! and The song.. Gosh!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
Love Youuu for writing this post!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

ClapClapWhat a superb post Aashi!!!!!!!!!!! Summing up Our Monaya's journey from strangers to co stars to best friends to their confession on a song that suits this amazing and cute couple to the core..................what more can I write,except..............lovely post Aashi. Nothing more left to add.

thanks a tone swati i am glad u liked it HugHugya u said it right this song for sajan and for monaya suits them so much and that's why when this song comes infront of us we only and only can imagine sajan monaya in it ,in first seg i posted of monaya in which sanaya said it right they def gave competition to ranbeer and dipika or i can say they did better than them  in this song i can say this proudly Approve

SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashizin

Awww... Hug  M really sorry aashi...  Ouch I know i always give a small reply na.. Disapprove  Its cuz m too much lazy as always..  Sleepy Sleepy  Thats y everyone says that after making a topic i disappear after making a topic... Looooooooolz.. LOL  laziness at its peak.. LOL

But seriously, everything about your post is PERFECT...! Heart Day Dreaming  Star
arrre don't be senty yar LOL i first time found out this and shared with u thanks a tone sweety for ur love and concern it means lot to me yar muahhhhhhhHug

CandYlicious_S

Go to top