Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

OMG!!! :OOO  Its such a beauutiful topic aashi.. 😍 😍  very well written.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Awww... You are soo right.. this song Khuda Jaane hold a really special place in Monaya/Sajan story.. The lyrics are PERFECT and apt for them... ❀️ ❀️ ☺️  

The best Khuda Jaane Moment for me regarding Sajan was in Sammy's realization part... ☺️ ☺️  Everything was soo soulfl and new to eyes.. 😳 ❀️  Especially Sajan's neck kiss... πŸ€ͺ  Now i will start my drooling session... πŸ˜† ☺️  So thats enough for today.. Will return soon..  😳 πŸ˜†

Beauuutiful and mesmerizing post.. ❀️

oww sum that's so sweet and kind of u thanks  a tone honey for ur lovely reply πŸ€—πŸ€—i think this is first ur long reply on my any topicπŸ˜† thanks a tone honey for sharing ur lovely reply ya that's true hon sam's realization was soulful with this soulful song bcz it was peak of their relation where sam also realized his love for gun not only realized but with imagination of neck kiss he described his love that he wants her in his life 😳☺️
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Oh AASHi.....!! Awesome POST.😍 😍 😍

KHUDA JAANE KE KYA HUA HAI...HO GAYA MAIN ISS POST PAR FIDA😍

Very Well written POST.πŸ‘ Especially, Fabulous Segment selectionsπŸ‘πŸΌ.I really loved It.

-S O H A M.

thanks a tone dear it means lot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—abt seg selection if u have noticed first two monaya seg is related to khuda jane first seg in which there is BG of khuda jane and in second monaya seg that album one mohit sang khuda jane and rest of two segs described this song's lyrics without any BG of khuda jane 😳again thanks a tone πŸ€—
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aashizin

oww sum that's so sweet and kind of u thanks  a tone honey for ur lovely reply πŸ€—πŸ€—i think this is first ur long reply on my any topicπŸ˜† thanks a tone honey for sharing ur lovely reply ya that's true hon sam's realization was soulful with this soulful song bcz it was peak of their relation where sam also realized his love for gun not only realized but with imagination of neck kiss he described his love that he wants her in his life 😳☺️

Awww... πŸ€—  M really sorry aashi...  I know i always give a small reply na.. πŸ˜’  Its cuz m too much lazy as always..  πŸ₯± πŸ₯±  Thats y everyone says that after making a topic i disappear ... Looooooooolz.. πŸ˜†  laziness at its peak.. πŸ˜†

But seriously, everything about your post is PERFECT...! ❀️ 😍  ⭐️
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aashii...!!!
Khuda Jaaanee Ki tun itna achha kaise likh leti ho..?!?!?
You completely rocked it girl!!
I was sooo into the post!
I loved the way you showed the whole sajan part and then the monaya part! and The song.. Gosh!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
Love Youuu for writing this post!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati98

πŸ‘πŸ‘What a superb post Aashi!!!!!!!!!!! Summing up Our Monaya's journey from strangers to co stars to best friends to their confession on a song that suits this amazing and cute couple to the core..................what more can I write,except..............lovely post Aashi. Nothing more left to add.

thanks a tone swati i am glad u liked it πŸ€—πŸ€—ya u said it right this song for sajan and for monaya suits them so much and that's why when this song comes infront of us we only and only can imagine sajan monaya in it ,in first seg i posted of monaya in which sanaya said it right they def gave competition to ranbeer and dipika or i can say they did better than them  in this song i can say this proudly
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Awww... πŸ€—  M really sorry aashi...  I know i always give a small reply na.. πŸ˜’  Its cuz m too much lazy as always..  πŸ₯± πŸ₯±  Thats y everyone says that after making a topic i disappear after making a topic... Looooooooolz.. πŸ˜†  laziness at its peak.. πŸ˜†

But seriously, everything about your post is PERFECT...! ❀️ 😍  ⭐️

arrre don't be senty yar πŸ˜† i first time found out this and shared with u thanks a tone sweety for ur love and concern it means lot to me yar muahhhhhhhπŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I m editing😳 
Khuda Jaane is made for our sajan. Starting from the first episode when Samrat spoke about his dream girl and the way they introduced Gunjan!😍 The lyrics Khuda Jaane...
Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun
Khuda Jaane mein mit gaya
Khuda jaane yeh kyun huwa hai
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

This one actually goes for our Sajan and expecially for the first scene. They didnt meet each other. But the way they were portrayed showed that God made this couple in heaven. Simply januable.
Then the bike ride. For the first time I saw Samrat enjoying. Well he always enjoys his life but this time it was different. Gunjan πŸ˜† she is so adorable. The song made everything beautiful.
I remember it being played on our Monaya during the vday! I just love them! That was such a great segment. Then the Vday dance it is my alltime fav and Khuda jaane add flavour to it πŸ˜³
Then when Monaya sang it πŸ˜ It was like a dream come true. That memory can never  be erased. It will always be in our heart.
The realisation. It was the day that added colours in Sam's life and it was witnessed by Khuda jaane! It showed how much it is meant for sajan and Monaya!😍
Then my favourite! When Mohit proposed! It was real πŸ€£ The words he used!😍 He started "U are looking gorgeous" Monaya rocks!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜
Then the most touchy part! When Monaya confessed! They ahd so much love in their eyes!😳 Monaya r so sweet! Just love them! This whole song is made for sajan and Monaya!
Ok Now frankly speaking, I came to write an essay but on reading urs I have nothing left to writeπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Beautiful post ashi di! Too good πŸ€—

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Aashii...!!!

Khuda Jaaanee Ki tun itna achha kaise likh leti ho..?!?!?
You completely rocked it girl!!
I was sooo into the post!
I loved the way you showed the whole sajan part and then the monaya part! and The song.. Gosh!
Its Just Perfect!
This Post Rockkedd!!!!!!
You are awesome man!!!
Love Youuu for writing this post!!!
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!
Love ya
Manjari

manajari first of all i am not man 🀣ok bad jock🀣 thanks a tone sweety ur words r seriously precious to me thanks a tone πŸ€—and i can also say that khuda jane tum kaise beautiful FF aur SS ke updates likhati ho πŸ˜³πŸ€—again i am glad u seriously like it 😳
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Res

Ashi di i can write well in morning!
So plz wait for my essay πŸ˜†

ok i will be waiting for ur longgggg essay πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aashizin

ok i will be waiting for ur longgggg essay πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—