India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Khuda Jane Soulful Song Of -Sajan/Monaya

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
khuda jane soul full song of sajan and monaya one song which always meant for one heavenly beautiful couple on screen sajan and off screen monaya its lyrics poured our heart of true soulmate

There is a special bond between soul mates--unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible. and they proved everytime this fact as sajan and as monaya name is different but they r one sajan and monaya they become alive on screen as sajan and they live sajan being monaya off screen and they found their soul  into each other

"What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life? there to strengthen each other and  to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories."khuda jane is like unspoken memories which will always been with them with us as sajan as monaya

for sajan khuda jane always been like their soul song we got khuda jane for sajan four  times in mjht first time  when samrat was mentioning abt his dream girl and gun's entry time ,second time with their bike ride third  time with their valentine day's first dance and fourth  time samrat's realization for his love to gunjan

this song mentioned their whole journey as strenger to best friend to lovers three different time of situation but with one song showed their relations as friends to best friend n best friend to more than friends as lovers new starting of journey

this song first time played where samrat was sharing his  views to his all friends abt his dream girl and gun's first entry

this song always showed sajan's new phase of their relation always second  time as first  bike ride where they were not stranger but become silent friend where first time they trusted each other and their journey started with their first bike ride

third time this song became witness of their strongest friendship as best friend and they did their first dance with this song

and fourth time this song witnessed beautiful love story''s starting where samrat realized first time his love for his chashmish

ya  i once read  sudhir sharma's article that khuda jane is his fav song  so its obviously we got many time this song and for that i am thankful to him bcz now this song has become copyright of our sajan's journey of soul mate and its becomes soul song for them and us

when first time i saw this song real one i liked this song but didn't like its picturization and it  didn't appeal to my heart as well but but but when first time i saw this song for our sajan's bike ride i loved this song and valentine's their dance just won my heart with this song and it become so special for us at the time of samrat's realization

and then this song always used to play for monaya in any seg and mohit also sang this song for his lady love it was their any connection with this song like sajan this song always showed their strong bonding as friends , best friends and then as lovers cum soulmates

today i am dedication this thread to sajan and monaya one magical couple of reel and real life  with this magical song khuda jane

Sajde mein yun hi jhukta hoon
Tum pe hi aa ke rukta hoon
Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

Hum ko kya lena hai sab se
Tum se hi sab batein ab se
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun
Khuda Jaane mein mit gaya
Khuda jaane yeh kyun huwa hai
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

SAJAN

samrat shergill first time imagined his dream girl with this song KHUDA JANE first imagination of his dream girl with gunjan's entry as if his mention making her to describe her same quality which he wants one love one passion in his eyes first blush while dreaming abt his dream girl only KHUDA JANE who would be his dream girl she was there in his heart and he imagined her with this song he described she will be the best and yes he proved right Embarrassed

it was one beautiful night where two strengers and one would be soul mate caught into destiny's one cute game where they started as their new path with their first bike ride one new starting of journey to know them as real persona naughty sam and nervous gunjan his chashmish ,caring samrat who didn't want that gun would face any difficulty in new city and very innocent gunjan who ready to took lift from anyone but his one word made her to see his real heart " tum kisi se bhi lift logi mujse nahi logi u can trust me "yes that trust she saw his eyes she also didn't know why KHUDA JANE

they started their journey he saw her nervousness ,her hesitation to sit on his bike he made her to sit and he tried to make her comfortable saying to put his arms on his shoulders so that she could not fear to fall but our stubborn gun with hesitation and nervousness didn't do but our sammy boy gave her  competition with his own stubborn attitude raised his speed and made her to hold his shoulder it was BG music khuda jane proved this couple's one starting of their innocent and true love story

that bike ride proved sajade main yu hi jukata hu tum pe hi aake rukata hu yes everytime in  crowed he always stopped himself infront of her he didn't know why KHUDA JANE from first he totally fida on her innocent ,her purity ,her simplicity and her beauty

that was first khuda jane starting of their new phase of life together

MONAYA

mohit and sanaya two totally opposite couple their each and every seg showed their real persona they were not so good friends in starting they also accepted it in every interview and then KHUDA JANE something happen i guess they found true soul in each other they started their journey as friends all fights became matter of their laugh that we used to fight like this and they always laughed on it , he started sing a song for her infront of camera in every seg and she always encouraged him to sing song and he always poured out his heart and in this seg KHUDA JANE song was there in BG

both were always honest in their talks in every segs she always jocked  that what she wants from her ideal man and she always teased mohit for credit card to cash
LOLand mohit always laughed on it ,their masti their innocent their purity in their relationship we always saw ,seeing and will see bcz they r genuine for each other that's the biggest thing they found every time in each other this seg was only starting of their beautiful friendship to love

Tu kahe to tere hi kadam ke
main nishanon pe
Chalun rukun ishaare pe
Tu kahe tho khwabon ka bana ke
Main bahana sa
Mila karu sirhaane pe

Tum se dil ki baatein seekhi
Tum se hi yeh raahe seekhi
Tum pe marr ke mein tho
Jjee gaya

SAJAN

god listened his wish at that day and all misunderstanding cleared with new starting of sajan's true and strong friendship they poured out their heart and first time she initiated herself for their friendship and he with respect accepted it , it was that night where two soul mates found  their own destination in each other with holding hands he took her to valentine boll 's dance flore where she danced and poured out her happiness KHUDA JANE he joined her and they lost in their happiness they dance with happiness to again get true soul mate in their lives

tume se dil ki baatein seekhi tum se hi yeh raahe seekhi tum pe mar ke main toh ji gaya this line proved true for samrat ,bcz only gun recognized true samrat his true soul and his true heart and her all pain and care touched him after their first tiff he made himself firmed to get her back in his life he also didnt' know KHUDA JANE only he knew she always made him more happy and only she can understand him truly

MONAYA

it was day they got one beautiful memories of their journey of their career to their friendship to their feeling which is so much special to them they were amazed to receive love of their fans and showed their love for them as well but in all this they lived their moments with their talk yad hai when we were shooting this song ice cream was so salty but we enjoyed it , when we were shooting title track we didn't know this show will be so hit  and ppl love us so much and they shared their all time fav songs of show KHUDA JANE monaya sang that song do watch from 2.57 their innocent again there their love for each other there

it was like one sweetyjourney for them to be cherished with those all moments they shared as good friends as best friends and as lovers that's why u mohit sang  KHUDA JANE

Tu kahe to tere hi kadam ke main nishanon pe  Chalun rukun ishaare pe  Tu kahe tho khwabon ka bana ke Main bahana sa Mila karu sirhaane pe yes this lines suits our monaya they always do  something to feel each other special its just like dream for them to get them in each other's life and also dream for us as well but cupid strike and they both fall for each other it was some magic which always indicated for their beautiful relationship ,they denied for it only bcz they wanted to make their relationship more stronger  but their eyes always said their heart and their soul

Dil kahe ke aaj tho, chupa lo tum
panahon mein
Ke darr hai tum ko kho doonga
Dil kahe ki sambhal zara khushi ko
Na nazar laga
Ke darr hai mein tho ro dunga

Karthi hoon sao vaade tum se
Bandhe dil ke dhaage tum se
Yeh tumhe na jane kya hua

SAJAN

he imagined himself kissing his best friend gunjan on her neck he felt something different first time he felt which was more exciting and her imagination broke with gun's entry he saw her he talked her she wanted her friendship band back he didn't give her but with passing mins his all confusion faded away which he was suffering from last few days in jail and after his court case he was confused  but he got his answer why he felt like this from past few days and yes dhakkan realized
LOL that he is in love with his chashmish his happiness , his eyes got moist with happiness that yes he is in love with his best friend and when he realized and spoke those three magical words to his chashmish yes KHUDA JANE started do watch it from 4.50 he recalled all beautiful moments with his chashmish this song with those fountain made that realization more lively more magical and more heart touching ,this song signified journey of their friendship to lovers finally with this song he also realized his real feeling which he didn't find out when sheena blamed gun when RV taunted them but he himself found out this feelings with his realization one story with this song started as two different ppl as strengers but this song 's journey described their journey of love none didn't know that this story will take place in beautiful heavenly couple to tie in one knot with their beautiful marriage Embarrassed

MONAYA

they  r on peak of their love ,only three days were left for their show's end and he didn't want to lose any chance to make her sure that he have no fear of anyone he can also propose her in filmy style bcz all lady love likes such a gesture of her BF which always proves that he can do anything for her and yes mohit grabbed chance while shooting of one scene he suddenly proposed her not only she but also all were shocked mohit was also shocked
LOLbut that's called true love , he went there and proposed her and she thought its jock and prank but he made her sure he is serious ,all were amazed and laughing but for him it didn't matter bcz he wanted to make her sure that u r princess of my heart i can do anything for u though mohit is shy person he did only for HER Embarrassedto make her realize once again he loves her so much Embarrassed but seeing situation he managed himself and said it was his masti everyone can see it was not , he covered his feelings but it was mere fact that it was real

Karthi hoon sao vaade tum se Bandhe dil ke dhaage tum se Yeh tumhe na jane kya hua

all asked abt their proposal they said why not in between all this AB also hinted many times but its said love can't be hidden and they confessed indirectly not saying any thing they said everything he danced with her ,that proposal was one way to express his feelings u can see his eyes contacting hers as if all words r expressed from his heart and reached to hers

this time he sang TERA HONE LAGA HU yes this song totally suiting him bcz this time he knows very well its called true love they r in real destination of their hearts and souls

and finally they confessed infront of everyone yes they r seeing each other most memorable and cherish moment for them and for all their fans with that beautiful confession they reached to their real destination of their relationship they declared their love and with that we all r praying and blessing for their superb success ahead in their life they deserve every kind of happiness in their life and they will get for sure ,love u monaya and sajan

only KHUDA JANE that we all fans of monaya r chosen to see one beautiful and magical journey of sajan and monaya and witnessed it ,god bless them

Edited by aashizin - 24 December 2010 at 5:42am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

love-MoNayafariah12mohit_rockstarmjhtian94gunjanmariyaKomal_Chaudhary1gunjan7SwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLERmeens1981angelshyyasriMaNan_KaShianitzMYattitudesg-muskaan-Akriti-thejazzgal-Kruti.S-rk_mscool_tuliXDevilsDesireXSwaNia_2CandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..--Annu4MayUr--GulaabiAakhein.XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamMoNayaHolicPragyulZ-Jyotika--Priti11--Sonali--Natasha--Drishti-jyothi-ragzz.ZumSrK.-Ocean.eyes-

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Aaashiiiiiii HugHug .. Beautiful topic hon Hug

You know what ? Just last night i was thinking about Khuda Jaane and how important it is for SG/MoNaya, seriously this song belongs to them ONLY ! Romantic song and the most romantic couple not just in reel life, but in real life too !

Khuda Jaane was first played on SG when Gunjan was introduced, ahh whilst Sam describing his dream girl<3, then the memorable bike scene .. We've had many bike scenes but that one was the awesomest one, their first date<3 ! Then valentines day .. One of the best seq ever in MJHT beautifully performed by MoNaya and SG were soo in love, you could soo tell from their eyes (: ! And then, Sam's relization as soon as it played i was like WOW ... i LOVED that scene, first SG kiss that too on the neck<3, it was all sooo mesmerizing !

Also, i remember this song being played on MoNaya many times ! This song is theirs<3 ! Beautiful post Aashii Hug and thank you soo much for this Hug, really bought all the amazing memories back (: ! Also, thank you for the vidoes.

I would just like to add this scene, Gunjan's Introduction Embarrassed ! Beautiful scene it was, out of all i liked her entry the best <3 :

All am waiting for now is, MoNaya's interview Day Dreaming .. Hope we get it soon as our Christman present ! Big smile

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 23 December 2010 at 10:02am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

love-MoNayayasrithejazzgalSwaNia_2CandYlicious_SyulZaashizinragzz.

-Natasha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Natasha-
-Natasha-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Khuda Jaane Day Dreaming Will be back !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thejazzgalyulZ-Sonali-CandYlicious_Saashizin

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Aashi, the most romantic song for the most romantic couple. I can't imagine Khuda Jane song that fits for any other couple. MJHT has given us many song sequences but this is my the most favorite!
Your post has taken me back today, Aashi! Seriously I miss the show MJHT and the most Mohit & Sanaya. I heard Sanaya is back from US.
This Christmas I have one in my wish list that I want to see Sanaya and Mohit's interview as well as them together in a new show. So Santa, please fulfill my wish. I was all good through out the year.
Aashi, thanks for this beautiful segment. I love and adore you!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yasri1gunjan7SwaNia_2CandYlicious_SyulZaashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
OMG!!! :OOO  Its such a beauutiful topic aashi.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  very well written.. Clap Clap Awww... You are soo right.. this song Khuda Jaane hold a really special place in Monaya/Sajan story.. The lyrics are PERFECT and apt for them... Heart Heart Blushing  

The best Khuda Jaane Moment for me regarding Sajan was in Sammy's realization part... Blushing Blushing  Everything was soo soulfl and new to eyes.. Embarrassed Heart  Especially Sajan's neck kiss... Silly  Now i will start my drooling session... LOL Blushing  So thats enough for today.. Will return soon..  Embarrassed LOL

Beauuutiful and mesmerizing post.. Embarrassed Hug Hug Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xSwaNia_1yulZaashizin

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Oh AASHi.....!! Awesome POST.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

KHUDA JAANE KE KYA HUA HAI...HO GAYA MAIN ISS POST PAR FIDADay Dreaming

Very Well written POST.Clap Especially, Fabulous Segment selectionsThumbs Up.I really loved It.

Hey,Watch EDITED song portion- (By,XAVIERA)

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 23 December 2010 at 7:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7cool_tuliSwaNia_2thejazzgalCandYlicious_Saashizin

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
ClapClapWhat a superb post Aashi!!!!!!!!!!! Summing up Our Monaya's journey from strangers to co stars to best friends to their confession on a song that suits this amazing and cute couple to the core..................what more can I write,except..............lovely post Aashi. Nothing more left to add.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_1SIZZZLERCandYlicious_SyulZaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

WOW Aashii beautiful post Clap will be back till then .. res !
take ur time honey i will be  waiting Embarrassed

Edited by aashizin - 23 December 2010 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya.xCandYlicious_S

Go to top