Hufflepuff Headquarters (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 38

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Hey, that would be great.

Let's see... there are usually two prefects in each house, one boy and one girl, but seeing as we're all girls, two girls works. And also, how about a Head of House?

So...

Head of House -

Prefect #1 -
Prefect #2 -

Quidditch Team:

Chaser #1 -
Chaser #2 -
Chaser #3 -
Beater #1 -
Beater #2 -
Seeker -
Keeper -

Let the nominations begin!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hufflepuff Headquarters (Page 9)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Rashmi should we nominate the ppl who we think are most suited for each position?

if so i nominate u for head of house Smile

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Yes, Jyoti, you nominate who you feel is best for the position. You can also nominate yourself, if you think you'll be suited.

I think I'll make a poll or a separate topic with all nominations... hmm, not sure yet. Maybe we can all come up with a form of deciding.

If you've been nominated, you can post saying whether you accept or decline the nomination (a nomination won't immediately guarantee you the position, it'll just enter you in the final list)

Thank you for nominating me, Jyoti. I accept the nomination Smile

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I nominate Nishani and j y o t i as prefects. I nominate daniel_4ever as Seeker, and #1 angel and anglina as Beaters. Also, I nominate meghavi as Keeper (she seems like a safeguarding person to me! LOL )

Also, you can't nominate a person who has been nominated already for a particular category. For example, Jyoti has nominated me as Head of House, so you can't nominate me for Head of House again - you can, however, nominate me for another category, or nominate another person for Head of House.

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 02 January 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Okay, here's another idea -

Why don't I just create a separate topic, and include EVERYONE under each category? So you can vote for who you want. That's how the Gryffies seem to be doing it.

I think that would be less stressing, but anything works for me. What do you guys think? Which should it be?

Bratati_0712

IF-Rockerz

Bratati_0712

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Okay, here's another idea -

Why don't I just create a separate topic, and include EVERYONE under each category? So you can vote for who you want. That's how the Gryffies seem to be doing it.

I think that would be less stressing, but anything works for me. What do you guys think? Which should it be?

ya it wud b better n i m looking forward 2 itBig smile

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
rashmi ur second idea is much more better and easierSmile

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 03 January 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
ok... my nomines.. Head of house: rashmi..

prefects: nishani and j y o t i
seeker : me.. LOL

and the rest i'll write later got to think

Post Reply New Post

Go to top