Hufflepuff Headquarters (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 38

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 04 February 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
My first crush? Ummmm.

Okay, it was while I was in India for vacations. I started liking my cousin's friend. He was kind of cute and stuff, so... yeah. Not much to talk about, though. He was quite older, actually, and even had a girlfriend. But I was immature and thought he was cute. It was definitely nothing serious though, I was actually over it within a few weeks. It would have probably gone longer but he just started to turn me off. No reason particularly, but he just got annoying, and frankly, I can't stand him now. Haha. I don't have any PARTICULAR problem with him, it's just that he's annoying and stuff, so yeah. Totally over that dude.

Latest crush, now. Yes, let's do a latest crush. So you guys get cracking on your latest crush too ^_^.

Okay my latest crush is NOT my current crush, 'cuz I'm over the guy. But it was the most recent one.

So, yeah, it's just this guy I've known for like... forever. We practically grew up together and stuff, and he was my best friend in my early years but I never, ever liked him in a crush-y way. I was too young to think about that, so yeah. We even went to the same kindergarten and junior school, but then when we hit high school, we separated. Thus it was that I really hadn't spoken to him in, like, two years? Two and a half actually. And that's strange, because we live like fifteen minutes away. Anyway, so, yes, I see him at a party late-2004, and I dunno, I just start to like him. I didn't speak to him, but he kept watching me the whole night. ANYWAY. Yeah, now he hates me, 'cuz apparently some girl who likes him went and told him a pile of "stuff" about me, and how I was fighting over him and a whole pile of stuff like that. Which was totally not true. So... uh, yeah. He hates my guts right about now, and it used to make me sad, cuz I knew I really didn't do anything. Anyway, I'm over that now. Can't be bothered. He can rot in hell, and so can she. LOL,a bit too violent, am I? Actually, he's really not that bad. He just probably thinks I'm an immature bimbo, thanks to what she told him, and if I was him, I would probably do the same thing. But anyway...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hufflepuff Headquarters (Page 31)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 04 February 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i think if i talk about my crushes,  my hubby (armaanLOL) will feel bad, so i will leave it at that

aww rashmi......

Originally posted by rashmi

He hates my guts right about now, and it used to make me sad, cuz I knew I really didn't do anything.

Cry

anglina

anglina

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 3:32am | IP Logged
well latest crush...uuummm...lemme c...no one right now...actually whenever i watch HP movies...i hav this mad crush on dan Embarrassed ...hhehehehe LOL ! rukul dear no offence meant Smile !!...ya i'm not exactly mad over any1 right now!!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey hufflepuff's! Aww....ur talking about crushes! Embarrassed

Rashmi.....so annoying those bimbettes can get naa? Ouch

My crush forever has been dan n rupert. Though the most recent has been yuvi frm remix!

N coming nearer, in my college, there's no one who I like. There's a guy in my classes I just think is cute, that's it.

N there was one guy in school too....who I used to think was cute..but not more than that.

anglina

anglina

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 5:05am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL ...there r sssooooo many gud looking guys around these days that we seldom can decide who to hav a crush on....i've a friend at school who has a crush on almost every guy in town...weird!!! Smile LOL

j y o t i

Goldie

j y o t i

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 7:41am | IP Logged
lol recent crushes...
well i donno, i dont think i should have one rite (having a bf and all), but there is one guy in my scool, ive liked him ever since i started high scool, and he was supposed to graduate last year, but for sum reason he came back for an extra year! Confused
but i dont think hes a dumbo, i donno, cuz last year he got a lot of awards and stuff.
but hes really nice and has the cutest smile, so i gess i lyk him. but not in that crushy way.

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 05 February 2006 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

aww rashmi......

He hates my guts right about now, and it used to make me sad, cuz I knew I really didn't do anything.

Cry

Aww. I'm glad you feel for me! Haha. It does make me feel sad though, cuz we were like REALLY good friends. And I know nothing would work out in THAT way, and frankly, I don't NEED it to work out that way. We were just really good friends, and I miss him as a friend. Who couldn't use an extra friend from time to time, right?

Ashi_rocks, you have NO idea just how annoying she is. And the thing is, I have to see her everyday. I've stopped caring about her though, because frankly she's too immature and I have 1001 things to do and tolerating crap is no where on the list.

I've moved on, but... I kinda miss having a crush. There was just something exciting about saying, "Yeah I like that guy", and anticipating to see him in a certain place you go. Ah well... *trails off wistfully*

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 06 February 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

aww rashmi......

Cry

Aww. I'm glad you feel for me! Haha. It does make me feel sad though, cuz we were like REALLY good friends. And I know nothing would work out in THAT way, and frankly, I don't NEED it to work out that way. We were just really good friends, and I miss him as a friend. Who couldn't use an extra friend from time to time, right?

Ashi_rocks, you have NO idea just how annoying she is. And the thing is, I have to see her everyday. I've stopped caring about her though, because frankly she's too immature and I have 1001 things to do and tolerating crap is no where on the list.

I've moved on, but... I kinda miss having a crush. There was just something exciting about saying, "Yeah I like that guy", and anticipating to see him in a certain place you go. Ah well... *trails off wistfully*

awww..Rash...but hey there'll be other guys!Big smile  lolz.

Edited by meghavi - 06 February 2006 at 2:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top