Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

aww rashmi......

[quote=rashmi]
He hates my guts right about now, and it used to make me sad, cuz I knew I really didn't do anything.
[/quote]

😭

Aww. I'm glad you feel for me! Haha. It does make me feel sad though, cuz we were like REALLY good friends. And I know nothing would work out in THAT way, and frankly, I don't NEED it to work out that way. We were just really good friends, and I miss him as a friend. Who couldn't use an extra friend from time to time, right?

Ashi_rocks, you have NO idea just how annoying she is. And the thing is, I have to see her everyday. I've stopped caring about her though, because frankly she's too immature and I have 1001 things to do and tolerating crap is no where on the list.

I've moved on, but... I kinda miss having a crush. There was just something exciting about saying, "Yeah I like that guy", and anticipating to see him in a certain place you go. Ah well... *trails off wistfully*
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Aww. I'm glad you feel for me! Haha. It does make me feel sad though, cuz we were like REALLY good friends. And I know nothing would work out in THAT way, and frankly, I don't NEED it to work out that way. We were just really good friends, and I miss him as a friend. Who couldn't use an extra friend from time to time, right?

Ashi_rocks, you have NO idea just how annoying she is. And the thing is, I have to see her everyday. I've stopped caring about her though, because frankly she's too immature and I have 1001 things to do and tolerating crap is no where on the list.

I've moved on, but... I kinda miss having a crush. There was just something exciting about saying, "Yeah I like that guy", and anticipating to see him in a certain place you go. Ah well... *trails off wistfully*

awww..Rash...but hey there'll be other guys!😃  lolz.

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
*Rashmi* thumbnail
LOL, there will be, I bet. But this island is soooooooooooooooooooo small, I feel like I've met all the guys my age already, and I don't like any of THEM. I know if might seem surprising that I know all the guys already, but it's not. Atleast, I know all the "applicable" guys. You know what I'm trying to say? Probably not, but yeah.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hi
My name is Nikita and i am the newest Hufflepuff!!!!!!!
Can't wait to meet the rest of you

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Jyoti, Grenada is a forsaken island in the Caribbean... reaaaalllllyyyyyyy small.

Nikita, welcome to Hufflepuff. *Hufflepuff huggles Nikita*
j y o t i thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hi
My name is Nikita and i am the newest Hufflepuff!!!!!!!
Can't wait to meet the rest of you

hi nikita!!😛 

welcum new hufflepuffian! lolll😆

hope u have fun here and continue posting!😊

anglina thumbnail
nikita dear...welcum... 🤗
nikita do u like physics...lol...??
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hi Rashmi, Jyoti and anglina

Anglina sorry but i don't like Physics i have a really bad teacher so i don't learn anything so i don't like physics
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hi Rashmi, Jyoti and anglina

Anglina sorry but i don't like Physics i have a really bad teacher so i don't learn anything so i don't like physics

Yay. Because we have frequent Physics-bashes in here.

Just so ya know😉
j y o t i thumbnail
omg! meg u r killing me!!!!
i luwwwwwwww ur avi and siggy!!!!!!