Wish For Shanak -New Year Celebs outside K-house - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
wowwwwww i wish  him to take her out for honeymoon but god this present track will not allow them but  i think it can be possible because shaan has got the contract and all he wishes to clebrate it with khanak buy taking her out but it thats not possible then "GIVE ME A SECOND SR NEAR THE POOL" WE ALL DESERVE ANOTHER ONE WITH OUT ANY DISTURBANCE SOLELY ON SHANAK .I HOPE THIS SCENE WOULD BE ON 200 EPI OHH I AM GETTING GREEDY NOW WHY NOT WITH SHANAK AROUND BUT BUT PLZZ CVS I REQUEST U TO GIVE SOME STUNNING MOMENTS OD SHANAK ON THE 200 EPI PLZZZZZZZZZZZ A HUMBLE REQUEST GUYS ANYONE READING PLZZZZ
in this critical situation i dont think its possible,,
joythi...completely wid u...
thanks naveen my eyes are dying to c that one 200 epi hope they dont disappoint us
its an awesome idea di....but will it be possible wid  the current track goin on??
All for it, ShriyaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

What a dream come true it would be for us, ShaNak die-hard fans, to see something like this happen.............

This would sure be a fitting way to bring in the New Year, in ways more than one.........

1) A testament to Khanak's unwavering belief  in Shaan........

2) A testament to Shaan's unequivocal acknowlegement of Khanak's importance in his life.........

3) A testament to the wonderful ShaNak journey through good times and bad........of having loved unconditionally.......whether it was Shaan with his unstinting support in the initial days, or whether its Khanak now through these 'rocky' times.........

They truly deserve it guys, most importantly, for being one of the most magical on-screen couples (both big screen and small) of all time, and filling our lives with this almost child-like glee, making our hearts go aflutter, every time we see them lighting up our screens!!!😍

Love u to bits ShaNak........u guys SURELY deserve this, and we fans deserve it more than you do!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
YOU know what I love about our forum...we have a Jyoti1989 and then a DocD....their posts say it all....πŸ˜ƒ
@Shriya nice post....thanks for it...