Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sara and Ali split- toi article

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
 Sara and Ali split:

The Big- Fat wedding of TV has come to an end! Sara Khan and Ali Merchant have mutually split after Sara's eviction from Bigg Boss.

Sara, who seemed to be going gaga over Ashmit in Bigg Boss, firstly, tore all the pictures of her boyfriend Ali, then got married to him on the show and now it's 'the-end' to the whole melodrama!

Sara is not in a state to comment but her spokesperson says, "It's a personal matter but yes it's true Sara and Ali are not together anymore".

She further adds, "After she got back from the Bigg Boss house, she found a lot of things and was hurt and she took this decision. That's all we can say".

But, our sources claim, "Ali has misused Sara's funds which is one of the reasons which have triggered Sara for the split."

So, is Ali Merchant's love for Sara still unconditional as he claimed months ago? When contacted, Ali whose caller tune rings, 'Tujhe Bhula Diya" says, "Yes, it is true, there were a lot of misunderstandings between us. There were many people interfering in our relationship. My parents always liked Sara and gave preference to her but Sara's parents never accepted me. Its okay, I'm happy now".

He also denied using Sara's money, and said, "There's not even one percent truth in this. I'm 100 times richer than her. My dad's into construction business. In fact, it is Sara, who comes from a small family from Bhopal. Sara's parents used to extract all the money from Sara and not me!"

There were also reports about the couple getting a handsome amount for getting married on-screen! So, is this all scripted? Ali says, "No, why would Bigg Boss support a couple like that, why would they give money to someone who already wants to get married?"

Keep looking this space for more melodrama...

Read more: It's final, Sara & Ali split! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Its-final-Sara-Ali-split/articleshow/7150341.cms#ixzz18wNMPE16

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParulWinchesterbros

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
She made a really hasty decision to get married instead of waiting and sorting things out.And along with split there is also the issue of divorce!Seems her personal life is a mess!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05tamushimeLuvsParul.shona.Winchesterbros-SalShah4eva-

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

She made a really hasty decision to get married instead of waiting and sorting things out.And along with split there is also the issue of divorce!Seems her personal life is a mess!

@bold=dii konsi shaadi ki baat karrahi ho?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.she is allreadyy married na...Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.....it was her 2nd marriage rite(BB wala)Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
She claims that her family misled by saying that they were already married before and those photos were of the engagement?So I assumed marriage in BB house was the real one lol.Whatever it is,nauseous lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushimeLuvsParulWinchesterbros

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hummmmmmm.....parrr engagement mai moulovi/kazi kya karraha thaa???Confused.oki pehla shaadi ho yaa doosraTongue..it was really disgustinggg..Dead
pehle toh reality show mai shaadi ka drama(obviouslyy it was for trp,money n publicity)Dead..abhh paisa hazam,rishta bhii khatammmErmm..both r really cheapThumbs Down..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiWinchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
haila sara loves to stay in limelight it seems......LOL
i think in muslims they do nikah at engagement time ,hence may be kaazi but they consider marrige fully happen i think after rukhsati which in hindi means bidaai..i know some freinds who had such marriges and the actual wedding reception etc happened a year later at rukhsati .
but whatever it is it was i think stunt for publicity...Unhappy

harman05tamushiWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Haila Publicity keliye kuch beConfused Sara phir se in newsLOL I just cant understand ye log shaddi ko gudda guddiyo ka khel samjsthe hai?

Tellywood  mai sab kuch banta hai bossDead

harman05tamushimeLuvsParul

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sara's personal life seems to be getting murkier by the day! Washing dirty linen in public (BB to be more specific!) wasn't such a good idea...guess it would've been better for Sara to sort things out with Ali after BB before getting married!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Go to top