India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Is it relevant?

kk1974 Groupbie
kk1974
kk1974

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
The current track of credit card, for me, is nor relevant. This type of system used to happen in early 2000s when some bank used to hire goons to collect money. The four ladies behaved as if they have not seen or heard about credit card in their life, which is slightly implausible. And once they got the credit, it appeared as if they have never seen anything in their lives. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil5singh008Mrunal_Patel

singh008 Senior Member
singh008
singh008

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Well, to be honest, a show has to be exaggerated to a certain extent to be comical. Moreover, I believe the credit card collection agencies in India are brutal in their approach. So, I mean they are trying to send a social message, just in an exaggerated manner. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrunal_Patel

Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
And they show that all ladies signed the credit card bill in the mall. It means that they indeed saw the amount of money on the bill! Then why are they 'surprized' to see the big bill of 40,000+ Rs? Didnot they see the bill before signing it!

They could have fine-tuned this story better.
Again Komal (Dr.Haathi's wife) makes such silly mistakes, that is un-gulpable, we can understand if it was only Daya.

Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I'm waiting for the DAya & Co. to gang up and insult the Sabjiwali for sending them to CLK bank, but they won't do it just like they do with MAster Bhide in every second episode.

The overshopping by Madhavi also seemed implausible to me, because it is always shown that Madhavi is very meticulous when it comes to spending money.

Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 23 December 2010 at 9:44pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index