Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham finds out the truth about Kinjal (Page 3)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by saina01

Thank you for sharing! I'm sure Aham will blame Gopi for kinjal's condition.. According to him gopi is the cause for everything that goes wrong in the universe!

Fiza....plz shubh shubh bolo.......
nahi to i'll go and hit him hard...abhi to sirf show me chot lagi hai fir main sach me marugni and he will be in hospital...Angry
but how can he blame gopi for kinjal being pregnantConfused

no dear he will blame Gopi for Separation between him and Anita which resulted in Umang's Revenge.......that cozed Kinjal being pregnant...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
it is clear that they are going to concentrate more on kinjal's love life rather than goham, it is going to be rubbish.

-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Informs Aham, "I will sneak into Kinjal's room to check her mobile phone to find out that the guy who has impregnated her is somebody named Umang. I confront her to reveal his identity to me and the revelation takes me by shock. I am stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother. I reprimand Kinjal to have fallen in love with Umang who is known to be disrespectful and is a leech."

What?!?!?!  Maybe I'm delusional - Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aham and Umang meet in the jewelry shop when  Ilesh was getting the set for Kinjal?  Didn't Aham ask about Anita? (Cue Gopi's sad face...)

ARGH!!!!!  How stupid do they think we are?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Informs Aham, "I will sneak into Kinjal's room to check her mobile phone to find out that the guy who has impregnated her is somebody named Umang. I confront her to reveal his identity to me and the revelation takes me by shock. I am stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother. I reprimand Kinjal to have fallen in love with Umang who is known to be disrespectful and is a leech."

What?!?!?!  Maybe I'm delusional - Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Aham and Umang meet in the jewelry shop when  Ilesh was getting the set for Kinjal?  Didn't Aham ask about Anita? (Cue Gopi's sad face...)

mom he inquired about anita not about umang there is lot of difference bet sister and bro? (this is pov of aham/CVS)
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

mom he inquired about anita not about umang there is lot of difference bet sister and bro? (this is pov of aham/CVS)

But why would Aham ask Umang about Anita if he didn't know they were brother and sister?   Call me crazy, but typically brothers and sisters know who each other are hanging around with.  Wouldn't it stand to reason that when Aham hears 'the guy who has impregnated [Kinjal] is somebody named Umang' that his first thought would run to Anita's brother?  Why is he stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother if he, in the jewelry store stopped and asked Umang about her?  

Is this a semantics thing?  Is he surprised that it is 'that' Umang?    Stupid StarOne and their dumb press releases.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shruthi2010][QUOTE=saomom]Informs Aham, "I will sneak into Kinjal's room to check her mobile phone to find out that the guy who has impregnated her is somebody named Umang. I confront her to reveal his identity to me and the revelation takes me by shock. I am stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother. I reprimand Kinjal to have fallen in love with Umang who is known to be disrespectful and is a leech."

But why would Aham ask Umang about Anita if he didn't know they were brother and sister?   Call me crazy, but typically brothers and sisters know who each other are hanging around with.  Wouldn't it stand to reason that when Aham hears 'the guy who has impregnated [Kinjal] is somebody named Umang' that his first thought would run to Anita's brother?  Why is he stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother if he, in the jewelry store stopped and asked Umang about her?  

Is this a semantics thing?  Is he surprised that it is 'that' Umang?    Stupid StarOne and their dumb press releases.

Tammie!
Ahh! the nonexistent thing called logic. Good luck looking for itLOL

-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Tammie!

The insanity of this show is staggering.  I'm dumbfounded that the viewers let them get away with this crap.

-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by br2499

Tammie!

The insanity of this show is staggering.  I'm dumbfounded that the viewers let them get away with this crap.

Exactly. I am going back to not watching any serial and take Sadhli's advise on watching only few scenes with NHQ

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Go to top