Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@tammie......
i got ur point that if Aham knew that Umang is anita's bro and thats y he inquired abt her in jewelery shop, but again he must be shocked to know that "Umang who is Kinjal's BF is the Same Umang who is Anita's bro"
this is what m thinking......

@bee......m privileged that u watch the shows only on my reporting....

@Bold - that's why I inquired if it was a semantic problem.  I still have trouble swallowing this whole track...😡😡😡
shabanu thumbnail
i think that kinjal will end up marrying dhaval bhai and they'll have the 2 brothers and sister with the 2 sisters and brother
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

@Bold - that's why I inquired if it was a semantic problem.  I still have trouble swallowing this whole track...😡😡😡

With Sadhli's explanation it looks like misquoting or a partial quote. My guess is that they have quoted a single sentence in a bigger dialogue between the reporter and Nazim to make it sensational. 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: br2499

With Sadhli's explanation it looks like misquoting or a partial quote. My guess is that they have quoted a single sentence in a bigger dialogue between the reporter and Nazim to make it sensational. 

@bold....same here Bee.....they have Quoted a small part of the sentence while ignoring the main part.....