Aham finds out the truth about Kinjal

Posted: 13 years ago
Aham learns the truth about Kinjal's pregnancy

For what was till now a secret to Aham will come out in the open. In the upcoming track of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya will unearth the identity of the guy who has impregnated Kinjal.

Aham will be completely shocked after he is informed by Kinjal that the guy is none other than his former girlfriend, Anita's, brother Umang. But this is just the beginning to Modis' worries and troubles as Ilesh who is all set to marry Kinjal will visit the family accompanied by his family who will question the truth about Kinjal's pregnancy. The girl will accept in front of everyone that she is bearing Umang's child. This will mark an end of Ilesh's relationship with Kinjal and the former will call off the marriage with her. It is also believed that in the near future Umang will propose marriage to Kinjal. Little does the Modi family know that Umang will withdraw his proposal later as it's just a trick to avenge his sister's respect.

Informs Aham, "I will sneak into Kinjal's room to check her mobile phone to find out that the guy who has impregnated her is somebody named Umang. I confront her to reveal his identity to me and the revelation takes me by shock. I am stunned to know that Umang is Anita's brother. I reprimand Kinjal to have fallen in love with Umang who is known to be disrespectful and is a leech."

"I am angered with my sister's revelation and decide to meet Umang at his office. We have a verbal altercation followed by a bit of fist fight. Later, he comes to our house to apologise and propose marriage to Kinjal. I voice my displeasure over this alliance and refuse to accept it but give into the need of the hour as there is nothing else that can be done. A day later, my mother and I go to Umang's place to exchange shagun to know that he is not in the house but is partying at his farm house. I am aghast to find him amidst girls at his farm-house and ask him about his seriousness for Kinjal. Umang later tells me that he will not marry Kinjal as I too had left his sister in the past", adds he.

Will Umang succeed in taking his vengeance with Aham on behalf of his sister? What happens to Kinjal after Umang decides not to marry her? Watch it all on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1120/aham-learns-the-truth-about-kinjal%E2%80%99s-preganancy.aspx
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww finally first truth is gonna out soon...
that Umang did all this to take revenge.......ab aayega maja...now we will see how Aham will ignore gopi...

tahnx for sharing dear...
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww finally first truth is gonna out soon...
that Umang did all this to take revenge.......ab aayega maja...now we will see how Aham will ignore gopi...

tahnx for sharing dear...

Sadhli! your optimism is very admirable😊 For all you know he will claim that Umang turned bad because of Gopi in a very convoluted way. SNS seems to the kingdom of convolutions.😡
Originally posted by br2499

Sadhli! your optimism is very admirable😊 For all you know he will claim that Umang turned bad because of Gopi in a very convoluted way. SNS seems to the kingdom of convolutions.😡

hai....ye to maine socha hi nahi..it will again a "Speed Blocker between GoHam Love Track, which is still moving at 0 kmph......."
but kya karu...m watching this show just coz of my "Optimism".....
GoHam love track - Is there one? or is it an urban legend?🤣
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hai....ye to maine socha hi nahi..it will again a "Speed Blocker between GoHam Love Track, which is still moving at 0 kmph......."
but kya karu...m watching this show just coz of my "Optimism".....

HAhaha 0 kmph....i thot that the track is still being laid just with stones then how it will start??? This will only further cause hindrance and lets c if there's anything good happening in future..Atleast Kinjal's one truth is out...I want her to spill the beans on her deeds to separate Gopi and Aham...Only then this track has some chances of starting....
Thank you for sharing! I'm sure Aham will blame Gopi for kinjal's condition.. According to him gopi is the cause for everything that goes wrong in the universe!
@chennaigirl

you are right on the dot!
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by chennaigirl

HAhaha 0 kmph....i thot that the track is still being laid just with stones then how it will start??? This will only further cause hindrance and lets c if there's anything good happening in future..Atleast Kinjal's one truth is out...I want her to spill the beans on her deeds to separate Gopi and Aham...Only then this track has some chances of starting....

@bold...agree ATLEAST some thing is better than NOTHING.....
@red....i too want her to do something like this...but only thing is "when she will do this and when Aham will get his Brain working" in 2011 or may be we will wish for same thing at the Ending of 2011....
Originally posted by br2499

GoHam love track - Is there one? or is it an urban legend?🤣

🤣
thats hilarious.....exactly where GoHam Love Track Exist....😕