ArmaanShilpa, Siddhima VM<33

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I watched this fabulous, fabulous VM of Neetz today for the first time today.......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OKzQbJw_to[/YOUTUBE]

DAMN. It made me realise what a GREATTT time I have had @ this forum with KaShians co companions - SR fans/friends.

CV's had something reallyyyy amazing in their hands to turn into gold. Sad they let it go. Anyways. Just look @ the VM guys! Weren't they awesomeee!!! 😍😍😍

We had a BLAST. We REALLY did!!! All our chit chats, going into each other's AT's, Pocu's topics, Lenzi's topics, Neetz's topics, Seert's topics and so many others. HAHA. IT WAS FUUNNNN!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And damn, we got some really really good memories of both our couples when they were together. ShiRan moments were sooo cute. And Shilpa+Riddhima was sweet and hilarious specially when she R had caught S with the nurse 🀣 And then ofcourse, ArSh+Siddhima was = 😍☺️ You'll see that in the VM. Don't ask me to do all the talking now... πŸ˜†

I seriously mean like once upon a time, it was a WISHFUL THINKING to see KaSh and JeRan in the show together and 14th June, it got completed 😳πŸ₯³  It didn't last long but seriously, those were the good times.. sighs.
I remember one of Fary's topic where I had posted this and then she posted it in her main post and we just went crazy in that post. LMAO!!!

I DARE say even today that KaSh+SR was one the bestest time that DMG had!!!
Anyhow. I really don't have much to say but just that Memories got revived today Embarrassed
LOVEDDD that time!!! Bless<3

Neetz!!! Your forever fan(lmaoo), ME that is  LOVEDDD your VM..!!
I was looking for an ArSh+Siddhima VM since long time and found the bestest one todayyy! YAYY!!! Thank youuu!!!<33

And seriously, please keep any negativity off from the topic. πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anku πŸ€—

it was really a wonderful VM now i even forgot the count how many times i have watched thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArSh and Siddhima days were indeed beautiful days for us and we enjoyed it a lot😳
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anku πŸ€—

that'svm is one of my fav. VM. it's my fav song too...........so many times i have seen this VM.............😳

mere tumhare darmiyaan jo baatein hui nahin kabhi duaon main kabhin zubaan kahin nahin hain................

kaehne to kya nahin hain dar pe har khushi khadi hain......phir bhi kyun lag rah hai kami........anjaana kehne ko hi tha.......

tujo keh de to manzilein lag jaaye aaj phir gale...oMG this lyrics made me cry.........😭

i really miss that old days.........😭
neetz is Fab VM maker...she always make Fabulous VM.

love u for sharing.......Anku....πŸ€—

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yessh!! We had a blast..Definitely a blast! It was the first  time that two fan groups of lead couples in  DMG had become such such good friends.But isn't thats why we KaSh-JeRanian are AWESOME ??
It was a dream of many Kashian turned JeRanian fans like me to see both the couples together on the tv screen! And Yeah we achieved that ,we achieved on 14th June!! It was an amazing time, the constant drooling ,the silent laughters we had when ARians questioned our friendship and the constant back of KaShian and SRian in a fight! We went through it all together.The good.The bad and the ugly and much to the dismay of some people our friendship still remained intact.Yeah I feel sad that we didn't get our happy ending but I don't regret it .Its anyways CV's loss,loss that they didn't realise the value of two such amazing couple!

PS:Neetzzzzzzzzzzz! I loved the VM,Totally loved it!! AHH brought back all those SR-ArSh memories!!!

Yeah one of the best phase of DMG definitely!
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Thank u di its such an awesome VM love it brialliant workπŸ‘πŸΌ
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
such a beautiful vm really really nice
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was a brilliant piece of work...KaSh and JeRan were our dream cast in the show...Those few days we got them in full means were the best days of DMG Season 2...It brought us back the long lost flavour of the show..But unfortunately the blessed CVs had other plans...Anyway, we shall always cherish those few moments and they will always remain close to our hearts...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the vid

Love the colouring and effects

All i can say is that the show didnt even realise they had a goldmine in their hands with KaSh and JeRan, and didnt even use them totally in a way

As you say you refreshed memories of them esp SR for me

😊
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Vm!! Missing those parts!!! Gonna watch them many times more!!!
sajanangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was really nice one.
loved it.