Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shahid and PC to romance in Kunal Kohli's next?

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Shahid and PC to romance in Kunal Kohli's next?

by Silky chandwani - December 23, 2010 - 0 comments ShareThis

Bollywood's questionable couple Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are all set to play the second innings of their love affair on-screen in Kunal Kohli's untitled next.

The duo, who hit it off during Vishal Bhardwaj's 'Kaminey', has been denying their relationship for long saying "they are taking it slow".

But it seems that the love birds are now all prepared to set the tempratures high with their oozing chemistry in Kunal Kohli's upcoming film.

Priyanka, Shahid to recreate the magic of 'Kaminey'?
Recently, the 'Hum Tum' director approached Priyanka for a role opposite Sasha in his directorial venture. Rumor has it that if all goes well, then this might be the couple's second film together after 'Kaminey'.

A source close to Priyanka told Mumbai Mirror, "Kohli spoke to Priyanka. She loved the script and her role. She is trying to work out the dates."

So, Priyanka has no issues working with Shahid now? "None. Shahid and Priyanka were very good friends and they remain so," said Priyanka's friend.

Recently on 'Koffee With Karan', Priyanka and Shahid did their best to dodge Karan's every possible attempt to let the cat out of bag, but the couple's more-than-friendly attitude and comfortable body language spoke volumes on the off-screen chemistry they share.

Meanwhile, when asked, if both Shahid and PC have agreed to work in his film, Kunal Kohli laughed and said, "I have locked Shahid. But I won't tell you the name of the girl I am in talks with."

We already know, Kunal!

Love is in the air for Shahid, PC
Recently, multiple tabloids reported that the consistently on-off couple has been spending quality time post their devastating break-up.

Not only did spectators from the sets of 'Koffee With Karan' revealed that Priyanka and Shahid rode off for a bike ride after the show, but the lovey-dovey couple was spotted spending quality time in a spa resort in Himachal.

Given that Kunal Kohli's last release 'Break Ke Baad' did not do well at the box-office, the director-producer might need a hit on-screen couple to make work wonders for him.

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I haven't seen this pic, they look so cute. Love ShanksDay Dreaming
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I didn't see this pic of shahid and priyanka in kwk show.
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Kool!!
thanks for sharing
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top