Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Will they show today that BB shows a video to all kya? It's not showen in the video here.........

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Jee cutie jee ...
Do not get surprised if all the news channels use words like BOOTIFUL and MAUMLE ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

not to forget jay ni ueeen๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† nd raaspact
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Koi bataao what's in the vid :(

Apparently Ashmit was shown some exclusive footage of Veena presumably & this particular clip shows the aftermath outside in the garden with Veena attempting to clarify the details. He was shown both Begum & Veena's footage judging from the conversation - Veena saying that whatever was shown to you was when neither of us were on  friendly terms with Ashmit responding saying that you should only say things which you genuinely feel about me from now on.
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
rock2000 thumbnail
๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Apparently Ashmit was shown some exclusive footage of Veena presumably & this particular clip shows the aftermath outside in the garden with Veena attempting to clarify the details. He was shown both Begum & Veena's footage judging from the conversation - Veena saying that whatever was shown to you was when neither of us were on  friendly terms with Ashmit responding saying that you should only say things which you genuinely feel about me from now on.

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

Originally posted by: temorocks

Will they show today that BB shows a video to all kya? It's not showen in the video here.........

I guess today they will... See if you go on the BB site then this video has a thumbnail in which you can see Ashmit watching the part where Veena was sitting on the floor and telling Dolly that he is bemaar and stuff ... But they didn't show us that part but may show in  tonight's epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I guess today they will... See if you go on the BB site then this video has a thumbnail in which you can see Ashmit watching the part where Veena was sitting on the floor and telling Dolly that he is bemaar and stuff ... But they didn't show us that part but may show in  tonight's epi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hmmmm, I can't find it........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BTW good find Pooja! Was about to nominate you for the 'Tez Khabru' award.:)
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ashmit was shown that old a clip?! He said Veena and Begum was bitching about him? What's the point of showing him that clip. Veena in her defence said I didn't know you too well then and there is nothing in the video to get upset about because she didn't comment on his personality?
He should have shown the clip where Veena is talking about Ashmit's beemari to Dolly and says maine to rone ke liye kandha diya aur isne jhappa maar liya. Phir Veena ke defences dekhne waale hote๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by BoredAtWork - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Hey thanks a bunch..

Oh Gawd.. Why was he shown .. Was it by BB ? Why such partiality๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by: temorocks

Hmmmm, I can't find it........

Can you see it now ? Ashmit is watching Veena on tv -- Veena is wearing that orange color thing while Ashmit is waring some pink cap sorta thing๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by pooja.s92 - 13 years ago