India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

guyz...ss..fans..listen.!

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hey guyz..i jus wanan say plz..don began 2 bash karan wahi..jus coz..of ranbirs character..as u olready noe..its a cameo...n aage twist hoga..n ranbir vil..only unite dem..as mentioned in an article..so guys jus chill.....ss r soulmates...n lets v wahinas..jus enjoy dere
sexccface....karan...v r lyk family..both barun n karan..r hot n talented actors....so..jus enjoySmile

so..no figts.ok guys...agreed?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaShipra_Spayyalnycsweetie

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini003

hey guyz..i jus wanan say plz..don began 2 bash karan wahi..jus coz..of ranbirs character..as u olready noe..its a cameo...n aage twist hoga..n ranbir vil..only unite dem..as mentioned in an article..so guys jus chill.....ss r soulmates...n lets v wahinas..jus enjoy dere
sexccface....karan...v r lyk family..both barun n karan..r hot n talented actors....so..jus enjoySmile

so..no figts.ok guys...agreed?
   ryt,Ranbir is there 4 a short while,we must enjoy the twist bcoz ultimately it'll b shravan n sanchi
plz don bash karan 4 this role
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Hey Welcome to the Forum First...

And about Bashing ranveer Character...As u only Said that Ranveer not KW..So  Why to Get hurted If anyone posts about Ranveer character...U know We Love SaaVan the most...If you check the Pages of this Forum then u will find the posts of bashing on Shravan and sometimes Saanchi also...And Tara a Character whom Shravan Loves..Sometime we Supported and sometimes we totally bashed the Character....

Till u can find the posts about Saanchi why she is not leaving the jaiswal home? coz she dont want to loose the comforts or gold chains gifted from pratap? Like that We still makes the posts on Shravan and Saanchi if we found anything wrong..Then We only makes a post supportive and praising the characters if they found to be good at situations...

We always posted and discussed about the Characters..Not the actors..

So I kindly Request KW Fans dont take the words Personally and to the Heart...We r here to express our opinions and thoughts on characters..Not on Actors....

I hope u guyz r matured and Will participate in the discussion of the show and their characters...

PS: If u guyz comments on the articles related to BHPH and If possible join Ankita and Barun FC..It will be Great..

No offense to anyone...Smile

Edited by ZZkumarZZ - 23 December 2010 at 5:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arundathyronak_143Ravi.11jalpa_23sandy.21ChocolateChickktmsmaris08nycsweetie-x-Reshu-x-sunaina02

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

And about Bashing ranveer Character...As u only Said that Ranveer not KW..So  Why to Get hurted If anyone posts about Ranveer character...U know We Love SaaVan the most...If you check the Pages of this Forum then u will find the posts of bashing on Shravan and sometimes Saanchi also...And Tara a Character whom Shravan Loves..Sometime we Supported and sometimes we totally bashed the Character....

Till u can find the posts about Saanchi why she is not leaving the jaiswal home? coz she dont want to loose the comforts or gold chains gifted from pratap? Like that We still makes the posts on Shravan and Saanchi if we found anything wrong..Then We only makes a post supportive and praising the characters if they found to be good at situations...

So I kindly Request KW Fans dont take the words Personally and to the Heart...We r here to express our opinions and thoughts on characters..Not on Actors....

I hope u guyz r matured and Will participate in the discussion of the show and their characters...

PS: If u guyz comments on the articles related to BHPH and If possible join Ankita and Barun FC..It will be Great..

its ok..no worries yar......
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks mini for the article. We also want to enjoy our few days peacefully and who knows we may fall in love with this show.
mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

Thanks mini for the article. We also want to enjoy our few days peacefully and who knows we may fall in love with this show.

wahian?..lol

ya..karan kuch din ke liye hai...so..m jus watchin fr.ma sexcface..lol....
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZZkumarZZ

i agree
Aachal_92 Newbie
Aachal_92
Aachal_92

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

I love both the actors:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top