Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

really but where u live its beutifull plus u can go all around euroup i always wanted to go on a tour of euroup with my friends it would be amazing and i wana go back home to pakistan wat about u where do u wana go

Really ? You would like to come here ? Well to be honest i dont really find this country THAT attractive or beautiful, i always though there other places which are better πŸ˜† ! Inshallah you will come here on day πŸ˜ƒ ! Are you from Pakistan ? WOW, urrm i want to go to Dubai ROFL, where the sun is always present 😎 ROFL
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Really ? You would like to come here ? Well to be honest i dont really find this country THAT attractive or beautiful, i always though there other places which are better πŸ˜† ! Inshallah you will come here on day πŸ˜ƒ ! Are you from Pakistan ? WOW, urrm i want to go to Dubai ROFL, where the sun is always present 😎 ROFL

really well i have visited it before my aunt lives there and i agree its a bit old fashion πŸ˜†but its cool or i wana tour all of euroup it looks so cool in movies ROFL and ya am from pakistan⭐️ where u from? or wow dubai i always wanted to visit dubai i actully wanna visit the whole world ROFL
saniya.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

really well i have visited it before my aunt lives there and i agree its a bit old fashion πŸ˜†but its cool or i wana tour all of euroup it looks so cool in movies 🀣 and ya am from pakistan⭐️ where u from? or wow dubai i always wanted to visit dubai i actully wanna visit the whole world 🀣

Haha, yeah there you go it is old fashioned 🀣, in movies it looks amazing but really its not all that 🀣, well i was born in UK parents are from India 😳 ! I actually LOVE travelling so i wouldn't mind go anywhere 🀣🀣
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Haha, yeah there you go it is old fashioned 🀣, in movies it looks amazing but really its not all that 🀣, well i was born in UK parents are from India 😳 ! I actually LOVE travelling so i wouldn't mind go anywhere 🀣🀣

oh really well i still would love to come there πŸ˜† or wow i always wanted to go to india especiall so i can meet monaya especially mohit😍 ROFL and i also love travelling one day i wana go on a world tour ROFL
saniya.x thumbnail
If we go to Goa we might find them πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£, take me along when you go yeah ? 🀣

anyways, for now i have to go bye tc ly ❀️, really had fun talking to you πŸ€— hope we talk soon again πŸ˜ƒ

BYE !!
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

If we go to Goa we might find them πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£, take me along when you go yeah ? 🀣

anyways, for now i have to go bye tc ly ❀️, really had fun talking to you πŸ€— hope we talk soon again πŸ˜ƒ

BYE !!

ok we have to goa then ROFL ur like the 10person ive made the plan to go to goa with i really want to find them ROFL il definetly take u alongROFL but no hitting on my mohit ok ROFL
bye tcπŸ€— it was nice talking to u too
will talk later
probebly will meet u here
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nish i commented on your OS..πŸ€— ❀️  Do read it.. 😳
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi nishi hi sumi....kya karrahi thi?
XSilentWishesX thumbnail