Why Ashmit Veena and Dolly are better than ST&SS

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes my post is a reply to those people who think that Shweta Samir have given nothing to the show and have bored them from time to time.So let me ask such people what they wanted from these people.

What did u want from them ?

You wanted SS to give their road side down market slu* / pim* image like veena and trashmit ?🤢

You wanted SS to enlighten you with new abusive disgusting words like dolly bindra did?🤢

You wanted SS to claim how genuine and true they always were despite past incidence and ongoing shameful acts or you wanted them to legalize every shameful act in name of Brother Sister so called relation like Trashmit or Assmit ?🤢

If this is your criteria for entertainment , then yes ST and Samir are proud to be losers!

Edited by Kajenfan.Sonia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Becoz dse all are jaahil n chuckleheads .n viewers like watching such nasty peices in show so they are better dn sam n st.
😆😆
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Becoz dse all are jaahil n chuckleheads .n viewers like watching such nasty peices in show so they are better dn sam n st.

they are worst than wild animals.. .btw yaar chaddi thing is losing in the poll😭😆😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Even wild are better dn them .are now ash washing hers .i think that nobody knows about it.
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Even wild are better dn them .are now ash washing hers .i think that nobody knows about it.

hahahah yes assmit is washing hers and she is washing his .. . 

sick people liking this game of SHARING😆
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

Yes my post is a reply to those people who think that Shweta Samir have given nothing to the show and have bored them from time to time.So let me ask such people what they wanted from these people.

What did u want from them ?

You wanted SS to give their road side down market slu* / pim* image like veena and trashmit ?🤢

You wanted SS to enlighten you with new abusive disgusting words like dolly bindra did?🤢

You wanted SS to claim how genuine and true they always were despite past incidence and ongoing shameful acts or you wanted them to legalize every shameful act in name of Brother Sister so called relation like Trashmit or Assmit ?🤢

If this is your criteria for entertainment , then yes ST and Samir are proud to be losers!

There is some thing called spicyness.... Give me any thing which makes you believe shweta and saamir are able to give it?
Originally posted by: arkamu

There is some thing called spicyness.... Give me any thing which makes you believe shweta and saamir are able to give it?

spicyness??  this is a show ... not food😆

if u want spicyness ..then go include masla in your food😆
Edited by Kajenfan.Sonia - 13 years ago
Veena will once again have nautnki argument with ass mit tonite
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

Veena will once again have nautnki argument with ass mit tonite

topic would be- janu why do u get angry with me? Ash treats her as night spending gal. Though ds jahil aurat takes interest in seducing with him. Bhookhi of ha---s.