Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Not A Fairytale SG&MN SS UPDTD pg 14 (Page 7)

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahakmev

plzzzzzzzzzzzz pm me when u update it loveddd it

sure!  and  thanks  for  liking  it!:)Smile

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
hey dear it ws rcking.plz pm me wen u updt plz.
luv u
vritika
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

hey dear it ws rcking.plz pm me wen u updt plz.
luv u
vritika

Thanks!:)Smile
I'll  pm  you......
princess_sara IF-Dazzler
princess_sara
princess_sara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
realllllllyyyy nice part
totally nice concept..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Hii adya congo for ur new ss n omggg it's only gonna be 3 parts awww n da title tells us it's a sad one aww I can't read sad stories anyways omgggg mayu shilpa marriage noooo y can't ArSh marry lol armaan ko lado in dis ss n mayur ko phir se milado hehe anyways n hayeee awww kabir in dis ss yayyy n in dis ss also he sweet n all yayy anyways omgggg gunji has secrets wat secrets can't wait to knw n den awww gunji left Sammy can't wait to knw y do continue soon n plzzzz don't show us gunji marrying kabir lyk u showing mayu marrying shilpa lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_sara

realllllllyyyy nice part
totally nice concept..

thanks!:)Smile
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Hii adya congo for ur new ss n omggg it's only gonna be 3 parts awww n da title tells us it's a sad one aww I can't read sad stories anyways omgggg mayu shilpa marriage noooo y can't ArSh marry lol armaan ko lado in dis ss n mayur ko phir se milado hehe anyways n hayeee awww kabir in dis ss yayyy n in dis ss also he sweet n all yayy anyways omgggg gunji has secrets wat secrets can't wait to knw n den awww gunji left Sammy can't wait to knw y do continue soon n plzzzz don't show us gunji marrying kabir lyk u showing mayu marrying shilpa lol

Thanks  Anu!Hug
lol!  Armaan  ko  le  ayyi  toh  SS  FF  ban  jayyega!ROFL
well  Gunjan-Kabir..not  a  bad  idea!LOL
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Okay  guys!  m  updating  now!:)
The Last  SaJan  scene  is  inspired  from  a  KaSh  scene!
Hope  you  guys  like  it!  let's  see  who  comments  first! 
PART 2

Narrator's  POV

Gunjan  and  Nupur  sat  in  one  corner. Both  were  silent  for  a  change. 
Gunjan  was  present  there  but  her  heart  wasn't . Her  eyes  searching  for  her  love.  Her  mind  told  her  that  she  shouldn't  do  this.  She  shouldn't  search  for  him  but  her  heart  ,  told  her  that  she's  helpless  as  one  can  never  suppress  "Love  waali"  feelings.  
Nupur  on  the  other  hand  was  lost  ,  not  in  anybodies  thought  but  in  the  thought  of  what  she  was   going    to  loose  today. Her  first  and  last  love. She  knew  that  she  couldn't  love  anybody  now  or  ever  again.

POV  ends

---------------------------

*An  hour  later*

Shilpa's  POV

I  was  getting  ready  for  the  pheras  .
Main  baar-baar  Nupur  ke  baare  main  hi  soche  jaa  rahi  hoon.  Kya  karun?  ek  taraf  main  Mayank  se  itna  pyaar  karti  hoon  aur  dusri  taraf  Nupur.Par  mera  kya  kasoor  hai?  Nupur  hi  Mayank  se  pyaar  karti  hai,  Mayank  toh  uske  type  ki  lardki  ko  dekhta  bhi  nahi  uss  angle  se  par  woh  best  friends  the. Aur  Gunjan  woh  bhi  badal  gayyi  hai.  Maine  uss  se  bhi  toh  khushiyaan  chinli  hain.

---------------------------

*FLASHBACK*

A  whistle  blows  and  people  all   around  were  cheering  out  loud
"SAMRAT!  MAYANK!"
The  were  playing  football  against  Virus  college  and  as  usual  their  college  i.e  Excel  had  won  only  because  of  the  two  "heroes"  of  excel-- Samrat  and  Mayank.

"congrats!!  main  jaanti  thi  ke  tum  dono  hi  jeetoge"  said  a bubbly  voice which was of  Nupur  who  was  now  semi-hugging Mayank and Samrat.
"Nupsie! Jeete  kaise  nahi  after  all  I'm  the  Best!"  said  Samrat  with a grin on his face.
"Very funny!"  said  Nupur.

"Congrats!"  said   another soft voice  from behind. It was of a smiling  Gunjan.
"Thanks! Gunjan"  said  Samrat  and  Mayank .
"Vaise tum agar chaho toh upar dekhsakti ho! That is if your done with staring at the ground" said Smrat annoying gunjan completely  ,  before gunjan could say anything  they heard another voice.

"Congrats  Mayu"  said  Shilpa  entering  wearing  a  mini-skirt and  looking amazing in it.
They  hugged  each  other  while  Samrat  rolled  his  eyes , Nupur pretended  to  smile  but  she  was  hurt  within  and  Gunjan   gave  an  angry glare  to  her  ex- best friend  seeing  the  pain  in  her  Di's  eyes.

"Uh! Shilpa  hummein  class  jaana  hain,  chalogi?"  said  Gunjan.
"Tu  jaa , main aajaongi!"  said Shilpa not wanting to break the hug. 
Gunjan  just  went  from  there  followed  by  Nupur  and  Samrat  who  was  disgusted  at  Shilpa.

Many  months  passed  like  this.  Mayank-Shilpa  always  sticking to each other saying we really like  each  other (as  they  weren't a official couple  yet and  this  was  Nupur's  only  hope)  , Samrat-Gunjan disgusted  with  all  the  sticking.. While Nupur was staying away from Mayannk-Shilpa  , in the process getting very close to Samrat-Gunjan who were always together in order to keep Nupur distracted.

It  was the prom night. Everyone  was  excited  about  it.  Well,  almost  everyone  except  Nupur.  All  people  were  roaming  here  and  there  when  the  "DJ"  announced  slow  dancing.
Mayank-Shilpa  were  the  only  ones  then  slowly  other's  came  too.

"Chal  Nupur!  let's  go  dance!"  said  Samrat  trying  to  cheer  Nupur.
"Nahi  yaar!  mera  mood  nahi  hai!" said  Nupur  in  no  mood  to  dance. Samrat didn't  press  on  further  and  asked  
"Chashmish  kahan  hai?"
"Woh  rahi!"  said  Nupur  pointing  towards  Gunjan  who  was  talking  to  some  boy. 
Samrat  didn't  like  that  guy  , he  thought "why  was  he  talking  to  her ? and  moreover  he  shouldn't  ask her to dance."
He  walked  towards  them  and  asked  Gunjan  to  dance  to  which  she  said  no.  After  a  long  persuading  session  he  convinced  her.  In  the  background  played  Iss  Pal  main  hoon..... from  Aaja  Nachle  which  was  Samrat's  favorite.

Iss  pal  main  hoon  ya  tumbhi  ho...   Samrat  held  Gunjan  from  her  waist  and  she  put  her  fair  hands  around  his  neck.

Ya  dono  bhi  hoke  naa  hain...  Shilpa  pulled  Mayank  closer  from  while  he  too held her more  firmly.

Kyun ho kya ho
Ho bhi ki na ho
Ya kehna sunna mana hain...
 Samrat  and  Gunjan  stared  into  each  other's  eyes.

aa aAa aaAa... Nupur  sat  alone  when  suddenly  Mayank  offered  her  a  dance.

da da daa... She  held  his  hand.

Pa dha ni sa re gaaa aa a... He  pulled  her  closer.
Dha ni dha.. They both  were  lost
Pa daa pa
ma pa ma
Ga ma ga re... He  held  her  more  firmly  while  she  looked  down.

da na da na da naa...  They  swayed  to  the  tune.

Tumhein dekhke yaad aai
wohi bishri kahani 
Deewane ka kissa 
Ya phir ek deewani...
  Samrat  twirled  Gunjan  with  a  finger   like  a  princess.

Dono sang sang rehte har dum
Esha yeh mene suna hai...  
Shilpa  and  Mayank  were  swaying  away.

Is Pal mein hoon ya tum bhi ho
Ya dono hoke bhi na hain 
Kyun ho kya ho
Ho bhi ki na ho
 Mayank  and  Nupur  pulled  away  from  each  other  and  then  again  came  back.

Tum bata do yaad koi 
Kya purani leke aau
Ya nishani deti jau
YA kahani leke jau
Ya ki maan chod do jaye
Yeh jata ,jata jahan hai ...
  Mayank  went  around Shilpa  with  his  arm  still  on  her  waist  and  turned  her  around  too .  

Is Pal mein hoon ya tum bhi ho
Ya dono hoke bhi na hain 
Kyun ho kya ho
Ho bhi ki na ho
Mayank  put  his  arm  around  Nupur  and  they  bent  to  the  right.

Is pal Mein hoon...  Samrat  enclosed  Gunjan  and  then  joined  his  hand  with  her  hand  a  little  away  from  his  shoulder.

Everyone  clapped.  Samrat  and  Gunjan  broke  eye  contact  and  left  each  other  blushing  while  Mayank  and  Shilpa  to  left  each  other  and  smiled  at  each  other  and  Nupur  who  still  sat  here  was  shocked  that  her  dance  with  Mayank  was  just  a  DREAM.

Samrat  and  Gunjan  came  to  Nupur  while  everybody  got  off  the  dance  floor  only  to  hear  Mayank  speak  on  the  mike
"Shilpa  I  really  liked  you  but  now  I  don't!"  
Shilpa  was  confused  and  slightly  hurt  ,  Samrat  was  happy  and  Gunjan-Nupur  were  seeing  some  hope.
After  a  silence  he  said "Yes!  It's  true  as  now  I  LOVE  YOU!"  she  jumped  on  him.
While  Samrat-Gunjan  stood  shocked  while  Nupur  stood  still  with  her  eyes  all  teared  up.

*FLASHBACK  ENDS*

--------------------------

(shilpa's  POV  continued)

Aur  phir  Nupur  challi  gayyi  aur  mujhe  yeh  aihsaas  hua  ke  main  do  doston  ke  beech  aagayyi  thi.

"Shilpa  beta  let's  go  down  know." said  my  Massi.
"Haan  aayyi!"  I  said  and  went.

-----------------------------

While  the  pheras  were  going  on  Gunjan  kept  cracking  jokes  about  Shilpa  and  Nupur  smiled  while  Kabir  laughed.
Samrat  sent  a  note  to  Gunjan

"Bahar  aakar  milo!
Right  now! abhi."

She  went  as  she  knew  it  waas  him.

"Hey  Samrat.  tumne  kyun  bulaya?"  said  Gunjan  still  nervous  in  a  shaky  voice.

While  Samrat  instead  of  answering  her  kept  going  closer  to  her  ,  so  close  that  his  breath  fell  on  her  face.  He  held  her  waist  and  kept  it  firm  so  she  couldn't  move.
She  said  "Samrat!  Samrat  please"  trying  to  remove  his  hand  while  he  just  puts  her  hand  which  was  trying  to  remove  his  behind  her  back  and  whispered  "Kyun  Gunjan?  Kyun  kiya  aisa?".  
She  looked  here  and  there,  he  said  "Dekho  meri  taraf."  softly. She  slowly  looked  towards  him  with  her  teary  eyes. 
He  said  "Tumhe  pata  tha  naa.  You  knew  I  it  didn't  you?"  getting  emotional.  She  said "Samrat  please  dekho  main  explain  kar  sakti  hoon"  
He  replied  "Nahi!  I  know  taht  your  sister   needed  you  but  mera  kya?  Tumne  mere  baare  main  nahi  soch?"
"Socha  tha  Samrat  but  I  had  no  option. I'm  sorry  Samrat  but  it's  better  agar  hum  alag  hi  rahen  toh"She  said  with  pain  in  her  voice.  She  left  and  went  in.
He  was  just  emotionless  and  he  too  lest.

Somebody  appears  from  a  pillar,  it's  Shilpa  who  had  come  to  get  a  jewelery  box  to  remve  all  her  jewelery. She  thinks  that  she  ruined  two  love-stories  which  is  right.

END!:)

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 25 December 2010 at 3:55am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Sherryforkashsajanfan004NirvrithiSaJan-SaJan-BlueSwitch-disco_divamayur-ki-diwaniitzMYattitudecrazymayuriansaniya.xKuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.SM_317sreevijayanlove.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincessFaria.SahSahShafoo-CreativeSoul-GulaabiAakhein...Akaisha..ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDream--Mahima--.Jane..felicitysmoak.SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top