Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Not A Fairytale SG&MN SS UPDTD pg 14 (Page 14)

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
sweetsurabhi94,  Palak.MS,  princez_94,  mayur-ki-diwani,  mahakmev,
  ansah,  Shafoo

Thanks  for  hitting  the  "LIKE"  tab  guys!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah..Akaisha..--Mahima--.Jane..JanuableSanu

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged

fantastic part....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

fantastic part....

Thanks! Embarrassed
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Its really very nice thnx and do PM the next part

AttractiveAdya

AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Its really very nice thnx and do PM the next part

Thanks! :) Smile
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Here's  another  part!  The  last  one . I  have  just  tried  to  show  that  people  live  their  life  on  their  own  and  Love  is  important  but  not everything.
PART  3

Shilpa's  POV

Hey  Bhagwaan!  Yeh  mujhse  kya  ho  gayya?  Mainne  Mayank  se  rishta  jorda aur  humare  rishte  ki  wajah  se  Nupur  ke  saath  saath  Gunjan  aur  Samrat   ko  bhi  kitna  suffer  karna  parda.
Mujhe  ek  last  time  Gunjan  se  iss  baare  main  baat  karni  hi  hogi.

(Shilpa  then  followed  Gunjan  and  caught  her  hand  pulled  her  to  corner)

"Dekh  Gunji!  mujhe  tujhse  kuch  baat  karni hai  ,  it's  urgent"  
"Oh! Toh  Miss   oops  I  mean  Mrs  Shilpa  Sharma  ko  apni  uss  puraani  dost  se  baat  karni  hai  jiski  behen  ke  saath......"
I  cut  her  in  the  middle  and  said
"Gunji  please.Yeh  Nupur  ke  baar  main  nahi  hai  ,  it's  about  you! You  LOVED  Samrat  and  meri  wajah  se  tunne.... Tune  yeh  issliye  kiya  naa  kyun  ki  agar  tu  yahan  rehti toh  main  kabhi  Mayank  ke  saath  khushi  se  nahi  jee  paati  aur  tujhe  dekh  kar  Nupur  ka  guilt  feel  karti.  Mere  liye  tune"  
She  cut  me  now  and  said  
"Please   Shilpa!  apne  aap  ko  itna  credit  mat  do!  main  ne  Samrat  ko  sirf  apni  Di  ki  khushiyon  ke  liye  chorda.  Tumhara  koi  connection hi  nahi  hai."
"Thik  hai  agar  tum keh  rahi  ho  toh  but  pease!  tum  meri  yaa  Nupur  ke  liye  apne  pyar  ko  kurbaan  mat  karo.Meri  naa  sahi  tum  Nupur  ki  toh  sunnogi  hi  naa,  main  usse  le  aati  hoon."
"Shilpa  dekho  ,  main  tumse  naraaz  nahi  hoon  par  please  tum  Di  ko  kabhi  bhi  kuch  mat  bataana.  Unka  dil  toot  jaaaega  aur  rahi  baat  meri  main  jeelongi"
"Aur  Samrat  ka  kya?"
"Samrat  mere  bina  jee  raha  tha  naa  toh  aagge  bhi  jeelega  aur  main  pray  karti  hoon  usse  koi  achi  si  lardki  milley"
"Ab  jab  tumne  decide  kar  hi  liya  hai  toh  main  kuch  nahi  kar  sakti"
"Shilpa  promise  me  yeh  baat  yahan  se  bahaar  nahi  jaayegi  , waada ?" Gunjan  put  her  hand  forward  with  teary  eyes.
I  placed  my  hand  on  top  of  hers  and  said  "Waada!"  with  tears  filled  in  my  own  eyes  and  then  she  hugged  me  and  I  hugged  her  back.

POV  ends

--------------------------

Nupur's  POV

I  was  standing  at  a  distance  as  I  watched  Gunjan  and  Shilpa  talk.  I  couldn't  here  them  and  then  they  hugged  but  didn't  Gunjan  hate  Shilpa  after  what  was  done  with  me. I  know  I  always  wanted  her  to  forgive  Shilpa  but  why  does  it  hurt  so  much  to  see  them  back  again?  Gunjan  has  Shilpa  now  ,  she  doesn't  need  me.  I  should  just  leave  from  all  their  lives. 
I  gave  the  two  a  last  look  and  left  from  there  and  booked  a  ticket  for  Kolkata  where  I  had  a  friend  Gunjan  doesn't  know  about.

POV  ends

-----------------------------

Samrat's  POV  

I  lost  my  love  today  while  my  brother  got  his  love  today.  Gunjan  se  itna  pyaar  kyun  karta  hoon  main?  nahi  it  should  be  Gunjan  nupur  se  itna  pyaar  kyun  karti  hai?
I  was  lost  in  my  thoughts  when  I  saw  Gunjan  and  Shilpa  enter  and  I  understood  that  they  were  friends  again. I'm  the  only  loner  here  ,  it  would  be  better  if  I  leave  this  city.  I  think  I  should  take  up  that  job  in  Dubai.

POV  ends

---------------------------

*two  days  later*

Gunjan's  POV

I  sat  alone  in  my  bed  knowing  that  I'm  alone  not  only  here  on  this  bed  but  alone  in  this  world. 
Di  had  left.  I  didn't  know  where  she  went  and  she  left  me  no  trace  through  which  I  could  find  that  out  either.
Samrat!  He  left  yesterday  for  Dubai.  He  got  a  great  job  there.  I  didn't  deserve  him  and   he  needed   to  forget  me.
Shilpa  and  I  were  friends  again  but  she  went  for  her  honeymoon.
I  was  totally  shattered  with  all  these  things  but  I  knew  I  had  to  live.

POV  ends

----------------------

*7  years  later *

In  a  huge  bungalow  sat  a  small  girl  with  a  man .  They  both  were  dressed  in  white.  

"Papa!  Hum  aise  kyun  bethe  hain?" said  the  girl.
"Shhhh  Noopur  (NOT  Nupur  ; pronounced  as  the  spelling  written)  beta  hum  mummy  ki  soul  ke  liye  pray  kar  rahe  hain."said  the  man.
The  pandit  ji  spoke  "Aapka  Naam  aur  jinki  barsi  hai  unka  naam  lein."
"Mera  naam  hai  Mayank  Sharma  aur  jinki  barsi  hai  unka  naam  hai  Shilpa  Malhotra Sharma  aur  aaj  unki  4th  barsi  hai."  said  the  man  with  a  pain  in  his  voice.

After  all  the  rituals  were  over  Noopur  asked  her  father  
"Papa  hum  Mummy  ke  liye  pray  karien?"
Mayank  smiled  at  her  and  said
"Haan  tum   shuru  karo!"

Teri  hai  Zameen
Tera  Aasmaan
Tu  barda  Meherbaan
Tu  Baksheesh  kar...  

Sang  the  little  girl  closing  her  eyes  and  joining  her  hands.
Mayank  just  looked  at  her  and  remembered  Shilpa .  She  had  told  him  that  Nupur  loved  him  and  to  keep  their  child's  name  Noopur  (which  was  similar  to  Nupur ) and  to  keep  her  happy  as  she  wanted  one  Noopur  to  be  happy. He  lived  happily  for  Noopur  and  mostly  for  Shilpa.

---------------------------

In  a  flat  stood  a  lady  with  a  photograph  of  another  lady  in  her  hand.  The  girl  kept  the  photograph  inside  a  box  and  joined  her  hands  and  Sang

Teri  hai  Zameen
Tera  Aasmaan
Tu  barda  Meherbaan
Tu  Baksheesh  kar...  

This  time  the  song  had   rhythm 

Suddenly  she  got  a  phone  call ,  the  name  flashed    was   "Annie" .  She  received  the  call  and  the  caller  said  
"Nupur!  where  are  you  I'm  waiting  downstairs."
"Coming  Annie! "  said  Nupur  and  went  down.

She  remembered  how  Shilpa  called  up  her  4  years  ago.  At  first  she  spoke  about  Mayank  and  their  daughter  whose  name  was  also  Noopur  and  then  she  told  about  her  breast  Cancer.  Nupur  was  shocked and  angry  at  herself  for  misunderstanding  Shilpa.  Though  she  would  always  tell  Gunjan  not  to  hate  Shilpa  she  herself  hated  her  but  shilpa  jaatey  jaatey  bhi  Nupur  ko  Gunjan  ka  number  de  gayyi.
She  was  now  living  happily  for  herself.

-------------------------

In  a  villa  stood  two  people  ,  one  lady  and  another  was  a  man.
The  lady  stood  in  front  of  a  huge  photo  frame  which  had  a  photo  of  somebody  very  dear  to  the  lady. The  lady  was  teary  eyed  when  the  man  kept  a  hand  on  her  shoulder  and  said

"Gunjan!  please  roh  mat.  kyunki  jab  tum  rotti  ho  toh  floods  aajatte  hain" 
She  hit  him on  his  arm  and  said  "Tum  nahi  sudheroge  Kabir!  ab  cholo  let's  pray"

Both  of  them  joined  their  hands  (NOT  with  each  other)  and  started  singing

Sabhi  ka  hai  tu 
Sabhi  tere
Khuda  mere
Tu  Baksheesh  kar...

Gunjan  thought  of  all  those  days  she  spent  with  Shilpa.  During  school  and  college.  Their  pillow  fights  when  she  used  to  go  for  sleep-overs  at  her  place.  She  also  thought  about  their  last  moment  together.  Shilpa  had  found  Nupur  and  talked  about  all  that  only.  It  was  later  she  told  her  about  herself.  
Gunjan  was  broken  from  within  but  Kabir  was  as  usual  there  for  her  and  Shilpa  wanted  us  to  get  married. He  was  an  orphan  so  didn't  get  any  love  but  he  found  love  in  a  girl  named  Piya  but  she  left  him  for  another  guy.  Gunjan  knew  that  even  Kabir  would  never  love  her  and  they  were  happy . 

-------------------------

In  a  pent  house  a  man  was  sitting  on  his  sofa  with  a  young  girl  who  was  in  her  late  teens. 
The  girl  said  

"Sam  dada!  stop  being  so  glum. You  have  a project  to  finish  and  well  before  that  something  else  to  do."
"Yeah!  I'm  going  to  do  it  now."  said  Samrat.

He  went  to  his  room  and  took  his  cell  phone  and  came  back  to  the  hall.  He  put  a  lady's  picture  on  it.  

"Let's  start  Mishooo"  he  said
She  began

Sabhi  ka  hai  tu 
Sabhi  tere
Khuda  mere
Tu  Baksheesh  kar...

Samrat  went  into  the  past.  He  though  of  Shilpa's  and  his  stupid  fights  in  college  on  who  will  Mayank  sit  with. Then  her  last  word  to  him.  She  united  him  to  his  brother  and  told  them  to  be  happy  and  in  touch  with  each  other  always. Shilpa  gave  him  Misha  ,  her  younger  sibling  who  had  no  one  back  then.  He  took  her  as  his  sister  he  never  had  while  she  called  him  "Sam  Dada".
They  lived  peacefully  and  happily.

--------------------------

Shilpa's  soul  smiled  from  the  heaven  seeing  everyone  and  she  said  to  herself  "they  all  learnt  to  live  from  my  death.  Life  is  just  a  ride  and  Not  A  Fairytale!"

THE  END! 

Luv  Adya!Hug

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 27 December 2010 at 4:05am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsooratSherryforkasharaynamangaloriansupriyamnfankala_0112tukun2009SaJan-SaJansajanfan004NirvrithiSrushti97-BlueSwitch-aysha1989GuDiYa...mayur-ki-diwanidisco_diva358674Anjali_12MaNan_KaShianitzMYattitudecrazymayurianKuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.koolgurlAnotherAdmirerlove.mayurartisariska_mnartisreevijayan.SilentPrincessSahSahShafoo-CreativeSoul-GulaabiAakhein.XSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-Rinki-..Akaisha..shafy_MN--Mahima--aashizin.Jane..felicitysmoak.JanuableSanu

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
OMG Twinnie Shocked I never knew that u can write this deep Hug
No wonder u got emotional on reading it!Broken Heart
Aww so Gunjan and Shilpa joined at last! I m so happy!
But Nupur and Samrat left! Unhappy
I feel sorry for all!Unhappy
The song is so awesome and touching!
Poor Shilpa! I never knew that this was coming!
I m glad that they named their daughter Noopur!
The thing that made me feel bad the most was her death!
And Gunjan and Kabir i guess this is wat is meant for them!
I m glad that samrat has someone Smile
And Nupur i m glad that she is happy now!
So i guess Life is definitely not a fairytale! LOL
I m seriously unable to write more!
U r a great writer Twinnie!
I m touched!
Thanks for the pm and thanks for giving us this beautiful SSHug
I can never forget it!Embarrassed

Edited by nishi_sajan - 27 December 2010 at 4:20am

AttractiveAdya

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar