Not A Fairytale SG&MN SS UPDTD pg 14 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Adya!!😭
You broke my heart into a zillion pieces!!🥺 🥺 🥺What an awesome piece of writing!! MayUr didn't unite and nor did SaJan! Life is, indeed, not a fairytale!! Beautifully written!! You come out so well with the emotions!! Awesome job is all I can say!👏
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss

Update 2:

Hey Adz! Im REALLY late in commenting but Im sorry! You know the reason! Next time se pakka ill be on time! And btw I LOVED this update! The flashback was sooo Nice.. and beautifully written!
Mayank's proposal to shilpa was soo coool! but nupur was shattered!
I love your concept! but this short story is ending soooo sooon!
I cant believe its over!
Im just going to read your other update..!
LOVED IT!
thanks for the 3 pms! LOL!
Lovee youu!
Manjari!
3rd Part:

Aaadzziiii....
OMGG.... It was soooo touchyy...!!!
When mayank and noopur were praying it reminded me of Kuch kuch hota hain... and the as the story unfolded.. I was almost shattered..
You actuallyy wrote sooooo deep Yaar! and the last line.. **Life is just a ride and not a fairytale!!** Its just soooo good!
Lovvedd the whole SS! Lovelyy!
I dont know what to tell you! im just speechless! Just stunned at what you wrote here! By Far this is your best work!!
Superbb Yaaar! Well DONE!
I feel like huggingg you now!
and The ending when shilpa smiled from heaven it was sooo touchy! Lovelyy work yaar! I cant stop praising you! i dont know why! I just love it sooo muchh! the story was completely believable! First I disliked shilpa but in this last update! I loved her! everyone did.. and have to say! MAYANK made a GR8 Choice!
and this SS of urs rockkedd!!!!!
           FANTABULOUS JOB!

Love Youuu!!
Manjari!
SHIT. I actually sorta cried. No, I didn't cry but omgsh dude you are an amazing writer Aduuu! 🤗
So deep? Raaz kya hai?

Haaayyee loved it. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU! Its totally amazing. :) Damn, it seriously was just so awesome.
I cannot write something BIG like everytime but believe me I loved it ;) every thing was perfect. <3

Love you :D
I m amazed that u write so well...hats off 2 u
That was truly touching...and the last lines...AWESOME!!!!!!

owwwowo adu..ycc update yaar just to gudd..

thanks for d pm..

awesome update.
it was too touchy.
d last line was to deep.
thanks for the pm.
awesome update....loved it