Posted: 12 years ago
superb update.🤗...
luv  it totaly..😊.

-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update zoha.
loved it.
finally my angel is discharged and wht special Onu is planning..
Update as soon as possible.
thnx fr the PM.
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 15:

next morning,taani was crying in her room seeing bimul 's photo and pouring her heart out saying baba aap kyun chale gaye,pata hai mein aapko kitna miss karti hoon.Onu who was standing outside taani's room listened to her talks got emotional.he moved towards taani and placed his hand on taani's shoulder.taani turns back and saw onu and quickly hugs him tightly.she says onu tujhe pata hai mein baba ko kitna miss karti hoon,woh kyun chale gaye,onu says taani tu jaanti hai jab bhi tu,laboni maa yaa taposh da rohte honge naa tab tab bimul kaka ki atma ko kitni takleef hoti hogi aur main janta hoon keh tu unko takleef nahi pouchana chahti hogi hai naa,taani nods in positive and onu kisses her on her forehead,chal ab tu apne anson poonch aur bahar chal,laboni maa ko sambhalana hoga.In the lounge,neelu and shoumana were trying to console laboni but her tears were not stopping,taani comes and hugs laboni,both mother daughter breaks down in each other arms.taposh came and says maa aaj shaam ki puja ki sari taiyariyan hogain hain.laboni says teekh hai taposh.taani says maa mein dukan jaarahi hoon,onu says mein bhi chalta hoon tere saath.laboni says teekh hai baba tum dono jao.onu agreed happily.onu's eyes twinkled with naughtiness.,outside the dukan,both onu and taani were walking when rain started to pour heavily but before taani could go inside the dukan,onu pulled her towards him and she hits on his chest.taani while blushing says onu tu pagal to nahi hogaya naa,chordh mujhe sab dekh rahe hain.onu says dekhte hain to dekhne de,mujhe koi farq nahi pardhta aur waise bhi hamari shadi hone wali hai to kisi ko koi farq nahi pardhna chahiye saying this onu moved towards taani's lip and was so closer to her lips but before he could kiss her, taani interrupted and says robby.onu nervously moved back and says robby woh to taani ki ankh mein kuch chala gaya tha wahi saaf karraha tha but before he could complete his sentence he saw robby was not there and taani started to laugh whole heartdily.

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

awww zohi di wat a cute chapter ! loved it!:)

Edited by taanu112 - 12 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail
Zohi ki bachi..It is simply superb re 🤗 👍🏼 chal update asap n ab aur nakhre mat dikhana 😡 🤣
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww...
this was such a kuchi muchi moo chap...chooo chweet...Thanx for the PM Zohi...
And ab update sooon
DIYA- thumbnail
heyy dat ws nyc...i loved it...i need the PM nxt tym... :) 
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the update was awesome.
And my onu as always.
Loved the update a lot.
Continue soon..😊
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update zoha👏,luved tanu.😊...i really miss them a lot😭