Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome chapter.
And what happened to Taani?
Update soon and do PM me.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aye Zoha..Tu Mujhe daat rahi thi..Idar Taani mar rahi hai..aur mere FF mein wo Pyaar kar rahi hai... 😑 Ab tu jaldi usse thek kar aur mein un dono ko Theek Kati hu 🀣 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Aye Zoha..Tu Mujhe daat rahi thi..Idar Taani mar rahi hai..aur mere FF mein wo Pyaar kar rahi hai... 😑 Ab tu jaldi usse thek kar aur mein un dono ko Theek Kati hu 🀣 

hehehehe,ab aaya naa oonth pahadh keh neeche,dekha tujhe sab teekh karna hi pardha naa yaayyy *dances * :P :P πŸ˜†
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 12 :

Taani's condition got unstable and subodh gave injection to taani but nothing worked,no medications were working,subodh lost all his hope but foir the sake of taani he again started to give his medication.he sent nurse to get medicines frm the chemist,nurse ran outside and onu and others stopped her and onu ask her nurse taani kaisi hai,woh teekh to hai naa.nurse replied dekhiye abhi patient ki halat buhat ziyada critical hai,hum kuch keh nahi sakte.onu and others r shocked to listen this,neelu,ananya and laboni started to cry.nurse brought the medicines frm the chemist and ran inside the ICU.tanni's condition was getting worse and subodh was feeling very helpless.onu and every one rushed inside and onu holds taani's hands and says taani tu mujhe chordh keh nahi jaasakti.dekh tera onu tera paas hai,mein tujhe kuch nahi hone doonga.taani's condition was worsened and her heart beat stopped.subodh says i m sorry onu taani ab is duniya mein nahi rahi.onu leaves taani's hand and shouts taaniii.laboni got hysterical and neelu and ananya tries to handle her,neelu says to laboni,di sambhalo apne aap ko ,sachai ko shuikar karo keh taani ab is duniya mein nahi rahi.suddenly taani heart started to beat again and her condition turn stable.subodh checks her and says aap sab keliye aik khush kabri hai taani ki jaan ab khatre se bhar hai,woh coma se bhi bhahar aagai hai.onu ask lekin subodh taani mujhse baat kyun nahi karrahi .subodh says onu taani abhi dawaon keh asar ki wajhase sorahi hai,lekin usko buhat jaldi hosh aajai ga.plzz aaplog bahar jaaye hum log taani ko private ward mein shift kardete hain phir aaplog usse mil liye ga.every one went outside.annaya says to laboni maa meine kaha tha naa aapse keh hamari taani ko kuch nahi hoga.woh humhe itni jaldi chordh keh jaahi nahi sakthi thi saying this she hugs laboni.

prcap :taani is out of coma and she ask for onu πŸ˜³
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow..Its Such an Awesome Chapter. Start was Bad. It went on being better and better and the Precap Hai Hai..Mar Jawan.. πŸ˜ 😍

Abhi Mujhe Romantic scenes Chahiaye haan. Update soon. Cannot wait for the Update. Thanks for the PM and thanks for adding the link.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Jaldi Update kar. Will be Waiting. Uff..I cannot wait yaar. Kal karde. πŸ˜† Chal thek hai. I'll wait.. Jaldi Update karnaa.. Will be waiting for the PM
😳 😳

I am 1st to comment and 1st to Like too 😳 πŸ˜†
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luved ur updateπŸ€— its after a long time that i'm hearin  abt tere liye😭😭 😭...plzzz do pm me.
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zoha Khan ... u should have been the director of TL! Atleast it would hav run for longer :P