Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rati_arjun

awesome, thanks for starting this fic, πŸ€—.... awesome parts, and mauli should also apologise to robi for not giving him a chance...feeling bad for anu taani....

p.s. : plz name your fan fic it will attract more readers...

ya, do name your ff😊
awesome work anywayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
thanks guys for ur love and support.will update as much as possible today.and will definately continue this ff πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey nice ff..i read d two parts nw..and i luved it...do continue writing and can u pm me wen u update...
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb yer. Ur ff s dat wt v ppl wnt 2 see , n d shw.. Do pst soon v r eagerly wtng 4 ur , nxt part
zohakhan7 thumbnail
guys i am writing the next part and it will be updated soon.and all those who have commented thanks alot for encouraging me πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
rraannii thumbnail
i'm most of a silent reader on this forum but i just want to say that you are doing a wonderful job, keep writing, it's really awsome :D
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Part :3 A Beautiful Re-Union of Anu-Taani and Mauli -Robby

Taani came home and locked herself in her room and cried and says in her mind that why onu why didn't u believe ur taani.u said u know ur taani very well and will always be at my side and will keep me happy but instead  what did u give me.only pain and pain.i want to hate u but i cannot hate u because my heart doesnot allow me to hate u because i only love u onu and i will love u till my last breath.laboni knocked on the door but taani doesnot open it so laboni decided that she need to call onu because he is the only one who can make taani open the door.@ganguly mansion everyone r feeling very low especially robindo and anurag because they misunderstood  taani and her intention.police had already taken ritesh and nupur had also silently left.shekher made a decision that before robby and mouli wedding anu and taani wedding will take place and he will personally ask from laboni.but before he could continue laboni came and told everyone that taani has locked herself in a room and is not opening the door.all r shocked .they went to laboni's house and anurag and robindo asked taani to open the door for the sake of laboni maa if not for there sake.they both pushed the door hardly and everyone enters the room and saw a shattered taani sitting on the edge of the bed with a photo of onu.onu wanted to talk to taani alone so he send everyone outside and locked the room.while on the other hand mouli asked forgiveness from robby for not understanding him and her love for him and slowly she confessed that she loves him very much and hugged him.all were very happy with this beautiful confession.now all they wanted was the re-union of anu and taani.
In Taani's Room:
taani was still crying and anu was standing there helplessly.he wanted to hug taani and want to say that he would be there for her but how could he say these things now because he has broken his promises that they made together.suddenly taani looked at anurag and her face become red due to anger.she asked anurag to leave but instead of leaving he grabbed taani tightely and pulled her so close to him that there nose were touching.he said that he's not worthy of her sorry but still she should forgive him.tanni asked why.anurag busted because I LOVE U.u know how much we love each other and god has made our jodi so how we can break it.i promise that i will keep u happy and will never let anyone to come in between us.but if u want to have break up  with me then it's ok because i deserves punishment .taani was silently listening to anurag's conversation but anurag started to move towards the door to leave but taani held her hand and says that u want to have a punishment.anurag nodded.taani continue then i will give u ur punishment and slowly she kissed anurag's cheek.for a sceond anurag thought that he is in heaven and was happy to see a smiling and a blushing taani.he asked taani that if she forgave him.she replied yes.anu was so happy that he picked up taani in his arms and twisted her in his happiness.anurag says that after so may days he's going to say something to taani and he whispered in taani's ear I LOVE U.she blushed.and he ask if she luv him or not.she finally confessed that she love him alot and can never ever think to seperate herself from him and finally they hugged.

Edited by heer_varsha - 13 years ago
Nikita_David thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww...dat was so sweet..i wish the cv's wld also give us such scenes...anyways do update d next part asap..
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Part:4  Anurag and Taani marriage

everyone was very curious to know that taani had forgave anu or not and if she had not forgave anu then why r they not coming from the room.taani and anu came outside from the room and everyone saw their blushing faces.they understood that taani had forgave anu and they r pretty much together.laboni and neelu came forward and hugged both anu and taani respectively and they booth took blessings from shekher,neelu and laboni.ananya was feeling very guilt for not trusting taani.taani came towards ananya and before taani could say any thing ananya fell down on her feet and started to apologize to taani but taani held her by her shoulder and make her stand up and says. di what ever has been happened in the past is not ur mistakes and u should not feel guilty and saying this taani hugged ananya but ananya asked forgiveness from taani and taani forgave her .then ananaya moved towards laboni and hugged her and asked her that if her laboni maa would forgive her for her mistakes.laboni wipped ananya's tears from her face and told ananaya that a mother would forgive every mistake of her child and just like taani is her daughter ananya is also her daughter and  she should not ask forgiveness from her mother.both hugged.robby came forward and hugged taani and says that baudi i am so sorry i misunderstood my own baudi ,baudi i thought that u r the one who has snatched my happiness but i forgot that how could u snatched my happiness because u were the on who has given me the hapiness.i am sorry baudi .plz forgive me.taani wipped his tears and says that she has already forgave him and she knows that he doesnot hate his taani boudi but was only angry on her.shekher says now every thing is fine and i want to announce some thing.ananaya asked what r u going to announce baba.shekher says 8 years back i made a promise to my dearest friend bemul but couldnot keep my promise but today i would like to announce that befor robindo and moulie marriage anu and taani marriage will take place.anu and taani r blushing while neelu and laboni hugged eachother.robby moulie and ananaya are teasing anu and taani.shekher and his family leave  to start the marriage preparation
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww..the parts are good 😳... shekhar ko akal aa gayi πŸ˜†... anu taani getting married....😍... Anu said " i love you" and our sweet devar bhabhi clear MU..... waiting for some taanu and roli romance...ud soon....😊