New FF Sirf Tereliye

Posted: 13 years ago

hi guys i am planning to start a new ff which will be based on anu taani and robby moli.the characteres will remain same from the show and the story will start from ananya realizing the truth of ritesh and after that how anu became pagal.and how robby moli reunite. so if u want me to continue then plzz reply on my post

Edited by zohakhan59 - 12 years ago
hi sweetie....
sure i'd love to read ur pov of da whole thing... go ahead πŸ€—
would love to read it😊
go ahead😊
Edited by nimi697 - 13 years ago
Part :1 Realization of the ugly truth

ananya was going to her room which was across nupur's bedroom,suddenly she heard nupur talking with someone and plotting against anu and taani .ananya hid behind the door and listened to the conversation which was going on in between nupur and ritesh.
Nupur: we did it jiju.we finally created misunderstandings in anurag's mind against robi and mouli's wedding that it was taani who told mouli about the child and that middle class  taani will not be able to clear them.ananya was shocked to hear all this from nupur's mouth and was not able to believe that ritesh was part of this plan.
Ritesh: yes nupur no one will know that this child doesnot belong to robindo but belongs to me
and till today i am the one who is deceiving this family not taani .i wanted all the properties of the ganguly so i broke the friendship of bemul kaka and baba and i instigated baba against taani that she is not a perfect bahu for our family.and because of this situation bemul kaka died .poor him.i never loved ananya because i only loved one thing which is money.
both laughed unaware that ananya has listened to their confession and has recorded in her mobile.

so this was my first part.hope u all will like it and i not then plzz critisize it.awaiting for ur comments.i will update the next part as soon as possible
nice.. :) but...ritesh loves ananya in tere liye...!!!!

its nice plz go ahead n update

part :2  Mouli and Robindo's re union

ananya was walking down the stairs feeling very guilty for ruining anu and taani relationship.she was remembering all the moments she spend with bemul kaka,taani,laboni and taposh.she sobbed remembering her bemul kaka.she wanted to apologize to taani and laboni kaki but before that she wanted to teach ritesh and nupur a lesson .she decided to show the recording to her family.she shouted and called everyone in the hall.everyone was there including anurag and robindo.she slapped twice hard on both ritesh and nupur faces and told everyone the ugly truth.everyone was shocked to know that ritesh and nupur were the culprit and the baby is not of robindo but is of ritesh.Anurag and Robindo were horrified to know that taani was innocent and nupur was the mastermind of this game.on the other side taani stopped taposh and mouli wedding and told mouli that robby is innocent and the child was of ritesh which shocked both taposh and mouli.mouli realized that she need to go back to robby because he was the one whom she truely loved .she apologized to taposh and told him she doesnot love him anymore and now she has realized that the feeling which she had for him was only attraction and the feeliing which she has for robby is love and she cannot marry him.taposh says he understand and tells her to go to robby.both taani and mouli left or ganguly house.
In ganguly house everyone was shattered that they didnot believe taani, bemul kaka and laboni  and instead they believe on ritesh and nupur.Anurag was so angry that he grabbed nupur and pushed her outside the ganguly mansion and told her that  go away and  never show her face to him in his entire life ,because his hatred for her has increased because she has hurted his taani and his brother robby and has poisioned his mind against taani.he forcrefully pushed nupur and she fell down near someone's foot.It was taani who has brought mouli back from the mandap.imagine sad title song of tereliye has been playing in the background as nupur stand up on her feet and was shocked to see taani and mouli.taani took mouli's hand and placed it on robby's hand and started to go back to her house when anurag held her hand and tell's her to stop.But this time taani tells him that she doesnot want to listen any thing from anurag and his family and she need to go home and all the time taani was crying.This was all witnessed by laboni who was also crying.anurag cursed himself in his mind that because of him taani has cried and he will never forgive himself for it.Robby wanted to apologize to taani but before he could say any thing taani went away from there 
@bluebeauty i know ritesh loves ananya in tereliye but it's my own pov.hope u understand and thanks for ur encouragment.
I m waiting continueee.......its awesome...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

ROUND OF APPLAUSE  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

😍 Thinking wazzup next..!!
awesome, thanks for starting this fic, πŸ€—.... awesome parts, and mauli should also apologise to robi for not giving him a chance...feeling bad for anu taani....

p.s. : plz name your fan fic it will attract more readers...