Pratigya
Pratigya

Aarushi Leaves Thakur House .. (Page 3)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Hmmmmm....I dont know how to feel about this....Confused

Glad truth is finally out, but several things come to mind.....

Pratigya forgiving YkH too flippin easily....but then this is Pratigya we are talking about.....Ermm I just have to dela with that unrealistic increduality!Dead

Does the Pratster really think helping YKH to leggit is solving the problem????

Wouldnt it have simply been better to take her to the famous Police Station (Pratster should know officers on a first name basis by now!!!) and explain the bigamy crime thang, and how YKH wants no part in it?

Will Shaktiay really just "sit tight" and do nothing????

For me, YKH's stupidity should have serious repercussions......she is being let off the hook too easily......

Actually - take that back -- there will be repercussions but it wont be YKH who has to deal with them will it?????Angry

The valiant Pratster will no doubt jump in feet first as usual, happy to take all the proverbial from the TNs in order to save her once again restored darling little sister......her capacity to take crap has no bounds of course.....

Uss ke liye to sau khoon maaf, ka? Bhaad mein jayen baaki....

I do not want the TNs to take this sitting down - hell should break loose....what about the plan to use sister against sister to get rid of the Pratster? What about the beloved notional "potha" what about Saktiyah's admirarable abstinence?? Is it all gonna go wasted????

No sir, a hurricane should break loose....otherwise for me the TNiwasis, for whom I have so much affinity as charcters will have been sacrificed yet again and the calibre of the show compromised.....

Sorry guys - my 2bits worth.....as  for some peculiar reason I dont feel relieved to know this is the way forward........Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnaAeryn---Yemi---tanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Hmmmmm....I dont know how to feel about this....Confused

Glad truth is finally out, but several things come to mind.....

Pratigya forgiving YkH too flippin easily....but then this is Pratigya we are talking about.....Ermm I just have to dela with that unrealistic increduality!Dead

Does the Pratster really think helping YKH to leggit is solving the problem????

Wouldnt it have simply been better to take her to the famous Police Station (Pratster should know officers on a first name basis by now!!!) and explain the bigamy crime thang, and how YKH wants no part in it?

Will Shaktiay really just "sit tight" and do nothing????

For me, YKH's stupidity should have serious repercussions......she is being let off the hook too easily......

Actually - take that back -- there will be repercussions but it wont be YKH who has to deal with them will it?????Angry

The valiant Pratster will no doubt jump in feet first as usual, happy to take all the proverbial from the TNs in order to save her once again restored darling little sister......her capacity to take crap has no bounds of course.....

Uss ke liye to sau khoon maaf, ka? Bhaad mein jayen baaki....

I do not want the TNs to take this sitting down - hell should break loose....what about the plan to use sister against sister to get rid of the Pratster? What about the beloved notional "potha" what about Saktiyah's admirarable abstinence?? Is it all gonna go wasted????

No sir, a hurricane should break loose....otherwise for me the TNiwasis, for whom I have so much affinity as charcters will have been sacrificed yet again and the calibre of the show compromised.....

Sorry guys - my 2bits worth.....as  for some peculiar reason I dont feel relieved to know this is the way forward........Unhappy

At the moment all I can think about is Arushi is out of the house!! ....as we can't stand her another second!! ...I am glad that the cvs have listened to us....and I don't care however illogical it might be but just get her out of the house....If arushi has to get all the sufferings for what she did in the house, then we might have to bear her even more...which I am sure no one wants!!

Moreover, I am confused...where is arushi going to go?....it says she runs away from her house....she can't go to saxena house...so where will she be going?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umatanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
so  tiny little scumbag out of TN atlast................................but then what about kesar fighting for her self respect...............? arushi just goes and apologises to P and she forgives her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what about her apology to krishna...........................Angry and most importantly when will IG get to know about aman's truth................??????????????????? or r the mathurs really out of the show? is this emple thing the last sighting of aman and his MRS in the serial????????????????

whats happening??????????????Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnacorvettePragati.Ttanthya

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Shocked
Ouch
Thumbs Down
Dead
Silly

Aeryntanthya

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

so  tiny little scumbag out of TN atlast................................but then what about kesar fighting for her self respect...............? arushi just goes and apologises to P and she forgives her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what about her apology to krishna...........................Angry and most importantly when will IG get to know about aman's truth................??????????????????? or r the mathurs really out of the show? is this emple thing the last sighting of aman and his MRS in the serial????????????????

daivathinu mathram ariyam da... nammal alojichikunathu veruthe aagum.. continuation illathathu ithu aadyam onnum alalo da... avar kekula paranjittu karyavum illa... its prolly gng to be a spur of the moment thing like the wedding... aa kathirunnu kaanam...

dhakarntanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged

exactly dhanya..........wats d need 2 show bigmany issue if thy don't wanted 2 show kesar standing gainst it..................in d last artical it was written that kesar wll feile case against shakti.........wat happende to that......i feel cv's just throwing her out of TN bz trp has droped d day she enterd d house...............Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya_sruthi

daivathinu mathram ariyam da... nammal alojichikunathu veruthe aagum.. continuation illathathu ithu aadyam onnum alalo da... avar kekula paranjittu karyavum illa... its prolly gng to be a spur of the moment thing like the wedding... aa kathirunnu kaanam...
srry guys 4 interfiring into ur convo.....but i didn't get ur lang................?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Dhanya ,

One thought , Only one thought..

TRP Namaha !!

we shud be happy that we have such a powerful weapon in our hand..we begged,pleaded, demanded,threatened..Nothing Happened...Then we showed them what we can do..Sanity was restored !! and  YKW leaves for now..but I dont think it will be forever..

and as sruthi said.. kaathirun  kaanam ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Pragati.TdhakarnLilac_N_Maple....Poojie....

Go to top