Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Filza.T

it made my life Tanths 🤗  
me too looking forward to Shakti's reaction.. will be interesting 😉 
eventually it will be SS only who will ask him to cool down 😕

I am imaguning Amma's face ....and strt grinning ..........
Finally!!! I'm glad they didn't drag it for too long...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

ur lub is conditional , telly ........ i though u lubbed me always ...I am hurt ..

oh dont feel sad obviously i love you always but now it has increased for giving such a great news 🤗you dont even know how much arushi was irritating me .keep up ur good work u r the one who always bring happiness and positive energy in the forum God bless you
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Hmmmmm....I dont know how to feel about this....😕

Glad truth is finally out, but several things come to mind.....

Pratigya forgiving YkH too flippin easily....but then this is Pratigya we are talking about.....🤔 I just have to dela with that unrealistic increduality!🤢

If Pratigya did not forgive her lil siswa ...then she no longer is mahan..to retain her mahanity she forgives .

Does the Pratster really think helping YKH to leggit is solving the problem????

Pratigya is not known for practical thinking ....not a far sighted one..

Wouldnt it have simply been better to take her to the famous Police Station (Pratster should know officers on a first name basis by now!!!) and explain the bigamy crime thang, and how YKH wants no part in it?

Since Siswa was an active participant ...Pratigya will be reluctant to go

Will Shaktiay really just "sit tight" and do nothing????

I too am curious abt it..

For me, YKH's stupidity should have serious repercussions......she is being let off the hook too easily......

and sending a wrong signal to the young girls

Actually - take that back -- there will be repercussions but it wont be YKH who has to deal with them will it?????😡

The valiant Pratster will no doubt jump in feet first as usual, happy to take all the proverbial from the TNs in order to save her once again restored darling little sister......her capacity to take crap has no bounds of course.....

Uss ke liye to sau khoon maaf, ka? Bhaad mein jayen baaki....

I do not want the TNs to take this sitting down - hell should break loose....what about the plan to use sister against sister to get rid of the Pratster? What about the beloved notional "potha" what about Saktiyah's admirarable abstinence?? Is it all gonna go wasted????

No sir, a hurricane should break loose....otherwise for me the TNiwasis, for whom I have so much affinity as charcters will have been sacrificed yet again and the calibre of the show compromised.....👍🏼

Sorry guys - my 2bits worth.....as  for some peculiar reason I dont feel relieved to know this is the way forward........😔

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

At the moment all I can think about is Arushi is out of the house!! ....as we can't stand her another second!! ...I am glad that the cvs have listened to us....and I don't care however illogical it might be but just get her out of the house....If arushi has to get all the sufferings for what she did in the house, then we might have to bear her even more...which I am sure no one wants!!

Moreover, I am confused...where is arushi going to go?....it says she runs away from her house....she can't go to saxena house...so where will she be going?😕

Pooja she has relatives and Pratigya would have some frnds ..she can stay there...any way..the Cv's may just forget such a character existed and expect us to do the same...and we are hapy to oblige them in this regard..😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

so  tiny little scumbag out of TN atlast................................but then what about kesar fighting for her self respect...............? arushi just goes and apologises to P and she forgives her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what about her apology to krishna...........................😡 and most importantly when will IG get to know about aman's truth................??????????????????? or r the mathurs really out of the show? is this emple thing the last sighting of aman and his MRS in the serial????????????????

whats happening??????????????

why shud she apologize to Krishna ??😕😕..I defintely hope Aman stays for his unveiling before IG and other's ..I also want Jm to stay on for his prasadi..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

oh dont feel sad obviously i love you always but now it has increased for giving such a great news 🤗you dont even know how much arushi was irritating me .keep up ur good work u r the one who always bring happiness and positive energy in the forum God bless you

Ha...Now I feel berry berry Happy >.for giving an increased dosage of ur cherished Lub ..U get chavanni wale chummi ...😆😆

Thank You Dear ...for always being so lubbing ..🤗
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

sahi bolboo..........😆😆..but cv's shd also have shown kesar standing aginst it................

Paro, They already showed Kesar accepting it...what they could have done is showing Kesar raisng against Shakthi when he starts abusing Aarushi too..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialmaniac

chalo deer ayi durush aayi.....aarushi ko aakhir akal aai

ouiii huiii 😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

SATHYA,TS GOOD NEWS THOU, BUT  SOMEHOW  FEEL SORRY FOR HER....😊

U dislike her and yet feel sorry for her....U r an incurable romantic..Babs ..😊