Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

GEC Watch Article: Saathiya at #1 with 6.14 TVR (Page 2)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Is it bcoz ppl r enjoying this for its negativity and U and R????I really dont understand...Question

i too dont understand..........y ppl njoying the negativity....or its the result of So Called GoHam scenes

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by WintersBloom

wow Saath Nibhana Saathiya leading Saasural Genda Pool, that i didn't know. 

As so many people follow and love SGP. I am not one of them, i don't get what the fuss is about.

Thanks for sharing.

what fuss u are talking abt....i dint get it..???

but yes Saathiya is leading SGP and all other TV shows for last 5 consecutive weeks....

Hi Sadhli, you make a fuss for things you do like and don't like, the followers probably fighting for the remote in their homes to watch SGP, so many news stories and awards for SGP (everyone is talking about Saasural Genda Pool yaar) But i don't understandy why people like it , hence i said what is the fuss about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

As so many people follow and love SGP. I am not one of them, i don't get what the fuss is about.

Thanks for sharing.

but yes Saathiya is leading SGP and all other TV shows for last 5 consecutive weeks....

Hi Sadhli, you make a fuss for things you do like and don't like, the followers probably fighting for the remote in their homes to watch SGP, so many news stories and awards for SGP (everyone is talking about Saasural Genda Pool yaar) But i don't understandy why people like it , hence i said what is the fuss about?

hmm..got it.....abt People following a show and not liking another one can create a Fuss...

and i think its just a matter of liking and preference of what one likes to watch on TV......many like watching Saas Bahu Drama....while other like watching Comedy Show...........so u cant judge or comment on people's liking as it depends upon each n every individual......and we should not question them..........coz in many other forum people bash SNS how come this teary torture is attaining more TRP how come a Stupid gal is getting sympathy n blah blah blah....but they again dont understand the basic difference known as "Liking and Watching".....

one can watch any show in aire but cant like each and every other show.....coz all the shows cant reach ur heart as u cant relate to all of them................i can relate with SNS more than any other show......

my mom loves and adores SGP......but Just watches SNS for my sake.....while me cant even bear a single shot of SGP but cant miss a single glimpse of SNS....
chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Hahaha i follow saathiya and SGP..I lik both..Both are different in their own way...No offence here pl....Lets just be happy that saathiya is top now...And may continue with this teary drama for another 2 weeks or so may be..,,BTW am wondering now itself its No:1...Wat wil happen if GOHAm get closer????Clap...TRP wil jump from 6.14 to ?????

Edited by chennaigirl - 23 December 2010 at 4:46am

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Hahaha i follow saathiya and SGP..I lik both..Both are different in their own way...No offence here pl....Lets just be happy that saathiya is top now...And may continue with this teary drama for another 2 weeks or so may be..,,BTW am wondering now itself its No:1...Wat wil happen if GOHAm get closer????Clap...TRP wil jump from 6.14 to ?????

same here dear....every show has its own USP and we cant compare them at same level if they are based on different concepts Like SNS and SGP........
so we should njoy and party till its #1 as m sure there will be a time in future where some other show will get the #1 slot  leaving all other shows behind....

and for ur last line....*m fanning myself, just be imagining GoHam closer, TRP ki kaise sochu*
chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Same here too...Am going mad imagining them getting closer....I dont know when thats gonna happen...Atleast new year shud giv us new hopes....

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Same here too...Am going mad imagining them getting closer....I dont know when thats gonna happen...Atleast new year shud giv us new hopes....

hmmm.....SNS Mantra...
"Hope for the Best Prepared for the worst"....thats it my New Year Resolution to watch SNS......
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing.

hmm..got it.....abt People following a show and not liking another one can create a Fuss...

and i think its just a matter of liking and preference of what one likes to watch on TV......many like watching Saas Bahu Drama....while other like watching Comedy Show...........so u cant judge or comment on people's liking as it depends upon each n every individual......and we should not question them..........coz in many other forum people bash SNS how come this teary torture is attaining more TRP how come a Stupid gal is getting sympathy n blah blah blah....but they again dont understand the basic difference known as "Liking and Watching".....

one can watch any show in aire but cant like each and every other show.....coz all the shows cant reach ur heart as u cant relate to all of them................i can relate with SNS more than any other show......

my mom loves and adores SGP......but Just watches SNS for my sake.....while me cant even bear a single shot of SGP but cant miss a single glimpse of SNS....

I know it's bad to judge others, as you have said, The SGP fans are probably wondering why are people watching SNS with all the Gopi tears and baddies always winning through their wicked plans. However, i just can't help wondering why SGP and Suhana in particular is winning all these awards for acting. I have watched SGP maybe about 10 times and everytime, i think, this show is too plain, so nice dresses, house is not as posh as the MM, no-one is being mean/wicked (lol, i'm I attracted to negativity of SNS...revelation Shocked)

I will stop right there. Embarrassed

Go to top