Jhalak gets good response in week 1-indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Jhalak gets good response at its opening week
Buzz up!

"Dance Hoga Mast, Entertainment Zabardast" and presence of India's diva – the iconic Madhuri Dixit, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has opened to blockbuster rating of 5.6

TVR making it among the most successful launches on Indian television in recent times – only bettered by SONY Entertainment Television's own – KBC.

The strong opening has propelled SONY Entertainment Television to a strong 3rd position among Hindi General Entertainment Channels. Jhalak's first week average of 5.4TVR is currently the highest ratings garnered across the reality shows in recent times. It is a further testimony that this format which brings together stars from different fields on one platform is holding the Indian audiences captivated.SONY Entertainment Television's strategy of bringing high quality entertainment on Weekday primetime has worked wonders for the channel with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's record ratings being the 4th successive successful show launch following - Indian Idol, Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega and the iconic Kaun Banega Crorepati.

Commenting on the Jhalak performance Mr. NP Singh, COO, Multi Screen Media said, "The journey which started with Indian Idol in April with an idea of providing alternative content to the audience has paid off handsomely putting us in very strong Number 3 position with phenomenal rise in channel performance."A pan-India phenomenon, 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' captivated people across the length and breadth of the country resulting in impressive rating deliveries across all regions and demographic groups.

Ajit Thakur, Executive Vice President and Business Head, Sony Entertainment Television said, "We started a journey 9 months back with Indian Idol to bring families together at prime time. Successive successful properties like Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, KBC and now Jhalak has delivered on our endeavor. Today weekdays 9pm-10pm is the top slot for us and our shows are slot leaders across channels. We are absolutely delighted with the great opening numbers – the combination of dance diva Madhuri Dixit and Jhalak's promise of zabardast entertainment has worked across India and we hope that it continues to delight audiences across India. It is also very good news for our advertisers."

tnx for sharin dear

im da happiest in da world cz dis show roxxxxxx  
@Nadz same here... me too so happy to see Mads back.. Sushita n Ragz rock ❤️
i knowww jaana.... me happy for salman, sushita & remo 🥳 they'r my main reasons to watch dis show..... 

oooooooopsy i almost forgot to add MD 😆 😆
Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago
woooohoooooo!!!
it's the only show I watch...hehe
Awesome! Its the only show I'm following that too for Madhuri Dixit...thanks Sony for bringing her back on our screen 😛