India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Highlights December 21 2010

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
  • Abhishek and his dad are about to start a conversation.  When Abhishek is informed that some girl has come to meet him.  Nandini has come to return the present he gave her.   He takes her out of the house and his mom spies them talking.  Nandini says if you want my bhala leave me alone and returns the gift.  His mom quizzes him about who she was.  He lies saying some party worker.  Mom opens the gift box - paayal.  And she guesses this was Nandini.  Says you dont even care about kasam, you do what you want, and when we are dead you'll realize your mistakes.  He tries to apologise but doesnt work.
  • Alka convinces her dad to go on a long drive.  Along the way they discuss all the places they went to when she was a kid.  He says you were always good in studies unlike Abhishek who always looking for excuses to skip school.  They go to a dam.  This is some real nice dialog here - She says water is so free can go where it wants.  He says yeah but its not so great if it just enters our houses thats why need to dam it.  Just like our man.  Alka - but its hard to say whats right and whats wrong, whats right for one person may not be right for another.  Dad - Jo galat lagta hai woh kal sahi bhi ho sakta hai, lekin jo galat hota hai woh aaj bhi galat hai or kal bhi.  Then more talk of how he was both scared and happy when he thought Alka had drowned when they were kids.  Then she finally says I love someone and I lied to you about it.  He laughs and says thats it?  You are educated, travelled abroad you have a right to pick your mate.  How come you havent introduced him to me.  Then she says he is Ralph and he is in America.  Dad - he is in America or he is American.  And then mood changes and says my daughter with an American no way.
  • Chander comes home and is looking for people.  Mom says everyone out.

Sorry but this is all I remember!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kenmaaniacPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the higlights !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index